List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 03:06PM, Views: 6483087, Replies: 23610
    « 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 » »| page:
    #21651   2013/10/05 03:04PM
    Re: The
    wwwwww

[quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote ej and sami: Wow who else's seen the promo for next week on Days Marge Bernardi is back round with a gun!!![/quote]

Is it too much to ask of her to turn the gun on herself.....
    I'm just an Ejami problemsolver.... [/quote]

Lol Rosieroserson you made laugh she should shoot Stefano cause he started this mess in first place. I can't wait until this Marge Bernardi
    leave she gets on my last never ugh she cares more about getting
    revenge on Sami and the Dimera than taking care Timmy!!![/quote]

Add Kate too and then her latest luvr boy. Please[/quote

You right allmylovingdays Kate and her love boy and then Nick!!![/quote]
    Does Sami's kid Will even have shared custody of his kid because EJ said that Gabi can take the baby and leave if she wanted to. So does Gabi have full custody of the child and Will and Sami just get to see his kid. Sami has told Will to thank Gabi quite a bit. I think Nick is going to be the main villain of the show when Stefano finally retires and not Ejami but I could be wrong. He has a lot of control over Sami and Will.

#21652   2013/10/05 03:18PM
    ej and sami

I try to figure out why is Ken Corday comparing EJAMI to Michael Corleone and Kay off the the Godfather have he lost his mind. Kay was a weak women Samantha Gene is not weak she strong and she not a push over at all. Michael Corleone lost everything on Godfather the writers better not go there with EJAMI!!!

#21653   2013/10/05 03:48PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I try to figure out why is Ken Corday comparing EJAMI to Michael Corleone and Kay off the the Godfather have he lost his mind. Kay was a weak women Samantha Gene is not weak she strong and she not a push over at all. Michael Corleone lost everything on Godfather the writers better not go there with EJAMI!!!

I liked the godfather movies. I don't think Ken was talking about writing them exactly like them just certain things. Depending on who is writing Sami has been written lots of different ways when she was with Rafe I always thought she was weak and with EJ she seems strong like he is. I think she acts like a kid when she's with Lucas always scheming. I like how she is written with EJ. She was weak when Nick was blackmailing Will to give up rights to his daughter. She told Nick she would do anything if he didn't force Will to give up his rights.

#21654   2013/10/05 04:11PM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: I try to figure out why is Ken Corday comparing EJAMI to Michael Corleone and Kay off the the Godfather have he lost his mind. Kay was a weak women Samantha Gene is not weak she strong and she not a push over at all. Michael Corleone lost everything on Godfather the writers better not go there with EJAMI!!!

I liked the godfather movies. I don't think Ken was talking about writing them exactly like them just certain things. Depending on who is writing Sami has been written lots of different ways when she was with Rafe I always thought she was weak and with EJ she seems strong like he is. I
    think she acts like a kid when she's with Lucas always scheming. I like
    how she is written with EJ. She was weak when Nick was blackmailing
    Will to give up rights to his daughter. She told Nick she would do
    anything if he didn't force Will to give up his rights.

Thank you wwwww ok I get it now cause other fans on boards are freaking out what Ken Corday comparing Ejami to Michael and Kay. Also I agree everything you said Rafe and Lucas treat Sami like a child and try to change her they want her to be like her sister ugh. With EJ she can be who she wants and EJ would steal her and he not leave her with Lucas and Rafe if Sami did something they threat to leave her. You right about the Nick she was weak Nick is lucky he didn't met the original Samantha cause boy he wouldn't known what hit him.

#21655   2013/10/05 11:56PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww:

I liked the godfather movies. I don't think Ken was talking about writing them exactly like them just certain things. Depending on who is writing Sami has been written lots of different ways when she was with Rafe I always thought she was weak and with EJ she seems strong like he is. I
    think she acts like a kid when she's with Lucas always scheming. I like
    how she is written with EJ. She was weak when Nick was blackmailing
    Will to give up rights to his daughter. She told Nick she would do
    anything if he didn't force Will to give up his rights.

Thank you wwwww ok I get it now cause other fans on boards are freaking out what Ken Corday comparing Ejami to Michael and Kay. Also I agree everything you said Rafe and Lucas treat Sami like a child and try to change her they want her to be like her sister ugh. With EJ she can be who she wants and EJ would steal her and he not leave her with Lucas and Rafe if Sami did something they threat to leave her. You right about the Nick she was weak Nick is lucky he didn't met the original Samantha cause boy he wouldn't known what hit him.

Yeah I don't think Ken Corday is in charge of the show anymore. I think the NBC network is and they wanted Ejami not the writers. I did see where someone posted on this board that there is a episode where there is a lot of Lumi scenes so they could get back together. Lucas and Sami is a lot better than Sami and Rafe but I think most prefer her with EJ. I hope if Lucas and Sami do get back together that EJ is the one who breaks up Sami this time and she has to fight for him since I'm pretty sure Lucas will just be a rebound. I think Sami is a villain but she isn't one to kill people like Stefano so I think we did see the scheming side of her when she was trying to get the recording Nick had of Will confessing to shooting EJ but Nick is genius smart so she didn't get rid of the confession. I'd still like to see a scene with Nick and Stefano.

#21656   2013/10/06 04:24AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:

I liked the godfather movies. I don't think Ken was talking about writing them exactly like them just certain things. Depending on who is writing Sami has been written lots of different ways when she was with Rafe I always thought she was weak and with EJ she seems strong like he is. I think she acts like a kid when she's with Lucas always scheming. I like how she is written with EJ. She was weak when Nick was blackmailing Will to give up rights to his daughter. She told Nick she would do anything if he didn't force Will to give up his rights.

Sami was a Mother protecting her child and Nick knew he had Sami right where he wanted her.

Sami weak no way!

#21657   2013/10/06 05:38AM
    ej and sami

Writers keep EJAMI as Grey couple that's who they are!!!!

I can't wait until EJAMI turn to their darkside again they going to be unstoppable together!!!

#21658   2013/10/06 09:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Writers keep EJAMI as Grey couple that's who they are!!!!

I can't wait until EJAMI turn to their darkside again they going to be unstoppable together!!!

YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR!! Beautiful!!

#21659   2013/10/06 09:42AM
    allmylovingdays

and a reminder to vote -we have up to 11pm tuesday

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-september-30-2013-edition/

#21660   2013/10/06 12:26PM
    allmylovingdays

Hey the SOD has a few little tidbits I'm going to share. It's about the craziness before the bloodshed.

It states that the scenes intercut with crazy marge with her gun and Sami and EJ having fun in bed together. We have a super cute scenes where they're in bed and having lighthearted fun and being sweet.

« 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list