List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 11:03PM, Views: 5840480, Replies: 23103
    « 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 » »| page:
    #21611   2013/10/02 08:51PM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Since we are expecting some bloodshed and stuff next week I'm thinking that Sami is asking about the different options available to whomever gets hurt. Maybe even thinking of hiring her as personal pt for whomever. I'm not worried

#21612   2013/10/02 11:39PM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays: Since we are expecting some bloodshed and stuff next week I'm thinking that Sami is asking about the different options available to whomever gets hurt. Maybe even thinking of hiring her as personal pt for whomever. I'm not worried

Yeah who knows maybe Jordan is saying bad things about EJ and that's why Sami is mad. Ejami is the only reason I watch the show.

#21613   2013/10/03 03:26AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Since we are expecting some bloodshed and stuff next week I'm thinking that Sami is asking about the different options available to whomever gets hurt. Maybe even thinking of hiring her as personal pt for whomever. I'm not worried

I agree everything you said allmylovingdays I 'm not worried either the next two weeks it's going to be ugly!

#21614   2013/10/03 03:29AM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:

Yeah who knows maybe Jordan is saying bad things about EJ and that's why Sami is mad. Ejami is the only reason I watch the show.

Wwwwwww I agree everything you said I think Jordan going to say something bad about EJ that's when Sami gets mad. Ejami is the only reason I watching this show too there are my favorite couple.

#21615   2013/10/03 05:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:

I agree everything you said allmylovingdays I 'm not worried either the next two weeks it's going to be ugly!

WHAT UGLY? so have kleenex everyday ugly??? Just thinking of Chad I am near tears. I hope the kids arent around even though I loved them and seeing them yesterday was nice I don't want the kids seeing this crap.

I know Ali and James are going to sell it. They always end up blowing me away with their performances.

#21616   2013/10/03 05:51AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: Since we are expecting some bloodshed and stuff next week I'm thinking that Sami is asking about the different options available to whomever gets hurt. Maybe even thinking of hiring her as personal pt for whomever. I'm not worried[/quote]

I agree everything you said allmylovingdays I 'm not worried either the next two weeks it's going to be ugly![/quote]

WHAT UGLY? so have kleenex everyday ugly??? Just thinking of Chad Iam near tears. I hope the kids arent around even though I loved them and seeing them yesterday was nice I don't want the kids seeing this crap.

I know Ali and James are going to sell it. They always end up blowing me away with their performances.[/quote

Allmylovingdays i mean it going to be crazy i read a spoiler after Marge shoots Chad she points the Gun at EJ this lady is nuts. please don't let the children be at the engagement party. Alison and James are rock there scene.

#21617   2013/10/03 05:54AM
    stjarna

The angst that Stefano brought in now is so very realistic!

Higlighted all their problems-being in this complex DiMera family- and loved Caroline saying that she is to marry this man for better and worse!!!! Can't bail when things got tough! Plus - I was so mad at one poiint LOL- nearly shouting- EJ did all this for you so you don't spend the life in prison!!! Duh!!!!
    DiMera house can seem to be a different kind of prison- but still things can be done against Stefano- beat him in his own gain- keep your enemies closer Samantha!!! Uh, she is a hothead!!! LOL

EJ/JS is outstsanding!!!!

whoever writes these two characters- kudos!!!

#21618   2013/10/03 06:08AM
    ej and sami

EJAMI is on today show!!

Sami and EJ make up !!!

Sami tells Stefano not to come between her and the men she loves!!!

Caroline and Chad were awesome yesterday I think Caroline is on team Ejami and Lucas is a pain in butt he needs a woman in his life.

Chad was make laugh he told EJ it's Sami she going to Strom going out to the supermarket lol

#21619   2013/10/03 09:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Yes they do. Twitter wow has me in tears just from the minute I opened up my iPad

@MC_Loves_EJami: Yay!! RT @Kluvsja: Sami to EJ: "You don't have to beg me to come back. I'm not going to let you live there alone."

@nbcdays: Today on #DAYS: Sami makes amends with EJ – and puts Stefano on notice.

#21620   2013/10/03 11:04AM
    ej and sami

I loved EJAMI today they were great!!!

Sami was fixing EJ tie aww she couldn't keep her hands and lips off EJ I don't blame her!!!

Go Queen Samantha she was on fire today!!!

lol when EJAMI came in Stefano had that music on!!!

EJAMI and Stefano were best part of today episode!!!

« 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list