List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 06:06PM, Views: 6481649, Replies: 23607
    « 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 » »| page:
    #21601   2013/10/02 06:49AM
    Re: The
    stjarna

This is the point when Ejami have to start working together ro take the everything away from Stefano!

oh- waiting eagerly for some loving!!!!!

#21602   2013/10/02 09:28AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Please let EJAMI be on today show!!!

It been crazy without EJAMI for the last few day's!!!!

I ready for EJAMI fight and love making!!!

Can't wait to see what Samantha say to Stefano it's going to be fantastic!!

Stefano might use the evidence of Will shooting EJ to use against Sami. Will should just confess to the crime there's quite a few people who know he did it. Is Sami going to get the evidence Stefano has that Will shot EJ. whatever happened to the recordings Nick has of Will confessing to shooting EJ are they going to bring that up anymore.

#21603   2013/10/02 11:05AM
    allmylovingdays

I loved today's ending. I really never expected EJ to tell Sami all that he did when he gave back everything. WHOA revelation and my god I love EJ more for it because he wasn't blaming her just stating facts.

It hurt a bit later when he was drinking and telling Chad what happened but during this we also had Sami talking and she was making sure the audience knew she loved EJ she didn't want to,yup ice him up she just hates that they have to live with the sadist.

ME too!!!! I don't know how they can do,this but

Then Chad stopped EJ from drinking and giving in to despair and now EJ is there to fight for his woman and Sami is ready to do the same fight for EJ and her family.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/02 11:06AM
    #21604   2013/10/02 11:17AM
    ej and sami

I loved EJAMI today they were fantastic !!!

Alison and James were outstanding today !!!

I loved the scene with Sami and Caroline they were awesome!!!

I loved the scene with Chad and EJ today !!!

Johnny Sidney and Ali aww they were so cute!!!

Tomorrow show is going to be fantastic cause Sami and Stefano showdown EJAMI make loved!!!!

#21605   2013/10/02 12:09PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I loved EJAMI today they were fantastic !!!

Tomorrow show is going to be fantastic cause Sami and Stefano showdown EJAMI make loved!!!!

We better get some loving!!!! We are ready to storm the studios again

#21606   2013/10/02 02:47PM
    Rosieroserson

I feel so Ejami love deprived that I'm on the brink of starting to comfort eat to fill the void in my Ejamiheart where do I begin??? Cupcackes with gravy and steak with frosting well I'm obviously not the only one who fancies a mismatch!! The people in charge seem to give us a united Ejami in one moment, just to seperate them in the next
    I need Ejami to get together now to worship their mutual love for one another I don't care if they're doing it in a basement, a palace or in public as long as it's down to business and love, love, love is in the air again!

#21607   2013/10/02 07:36PM
    ejami2012

I agree with you 100%. Ejami fantastic. Alison and James outstanding.They are gonna fight together as a family hopefully with chad . Make up lovemaking and they both looked so great. Striking couple.

Loved Sami and Caroline . Caroline realizes how much Ej gave up for the love of his Samantha.

Loved Chad getting Ej to realize he cannot give up.

Fight for their love.

The kids were so cute. All three were the other twin.

I want hot hot Ejami loving and precious Ejamifamli time.

Kudos to the writers who know where their goldmine is EJAMIFAMLI against the devil himself Stefano Dimera.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/02 07:41PM
    #21608   2013/10/02 07:52PM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:

I agree with you 100%. Ejami fantastic. Alison and James outstanding.They are gonna fight together as a family hopefully with chad . Make up lovemaking and they both looked so great. Striking couple.

Loved Sami and Caroline . Caroline realizes how much Ej gave up for the love of his Samantha.

Fight for their love.

Kudos to the writers who know where their goldmine is EJAMIFAMLI against the devil himself Stefano Dimera.

I also beleive deep down Steffy is testing Ejamis love. In his own sadist way he wants his son happy and getting what he wants a family. But we all know with Steffy no telling what his real agenda is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/02 07:54PM
    #21609   2013/10/02 08:08PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ejami2012:

Fight for their love.

I also beleive deep down Steffy is testing Ejamis love. In his own sadist way he wants his son happy and getting what he wants a family. But we all know with Steffy no telling what his real agenda is.

Hmmmmmm, I use to think like you that deep down he loved EJ. Not any more. I'm glad that EJ lately calls him Stefano.

Today's ending just seeing EJ and Sami both ready to fight for their love -heck we said we wanted no interlopers and I'm scared for EJAMI living in that house but I know as long as they are together things will work out ok

Now can we have some loving.

#21610   2013/10/02 08:42PM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ejami2012:

Fight for their love.

Hmmmmmm, I use to think like you that deep down he loved EJ. Not any more. I'm glad that EJ lately calls him Stefano.

Today's ending just seeing EJ and Sami both ready to fight for their love -heck we said we wanted no interlopers and I'm scared for EJAMI living in that house but I know as long as they are together things will work out ok

Now can we have some loving.

Yeah I can't wait. Stefano and Sami both fighting to see who wins over EJ for different reason of course. Stefano wanting EJ to learn from him and run his empire and Sami because she loves him. I'm just really not looking forward to the Sami and Jordan exchange words next week. I hope Sami isn't jealous of her relationship with Rafe.

« 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list