List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 06:09AM, Views: 6493219, Replies: 23648
    « 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 » »| page:
    #21581   2013/09/30 06:34AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Come on writers it's time for EJAMI to be front and center again!!!

I ready for the Samantha and Stefano showdown!!!

Can't wait for the EJAMI fight and make loved!!!

I think we still have one more day to suffer through. Wilson thread doesn't mention EJ or Sami. States, Wilson, Kristen, Eric the hospital and the rectory

don't forget to vote today and tomorrw

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-23-2013-edition/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/30 06:35AM
    #21582   2013/09/30 12:35PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Come on writers it's time for EJAMI to be front and center again!!!

Tomorrow I guess starts the fight. With fighting comes the passion and making up. I want a few days worth of making up.

#21583   2013/09/30 12:41PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:

Tomorrow I guess starts the fight. With fighting comes the passion and making up. I want a few days worth of making up.

Allmylovingdays I just check EJAMI fight start on Wednesday and Thursday so we have 2 days of EJAMI fight.

#21584   2013/09/30 01:53PM
    allmylovingdays

daily update shows that Sami finds out tomorrow. So maybe we get some love scenes before???? wishful thinking huh

I loved it that Will & Sonny both thought that EJ would want some alone time with Sami.

#21585   2013/09/30 02:26PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Allmylovingdays I just check EJAMI fight start on Wednesday and Thursday so we have 2 days of EJAMI fight.

Does Jordan and Sami share a scene with each other next week. I hope Sami isn't jealous.

#21586   2013/09/30 05:52PM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Does Jordan and Sami share a scene with each other next week. I hope Sami isn't jealous.

Spoiler There is no love lost between Sami and Jordan either! Sami is not jealous of Jordan please don't worry wwww she don't like Kate either. I think all the women on the show is not going to like Jordan at all. The writers bring in Jordan for Rafe just a longs as both them stay far away from ejami storyline. I am sick of Rafe why are writers keep out him in in Ejami storyline. Ejami been pimping Rafe up for the last 5 years enough already.

#21587   2013/09/30 11:57PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Ejami is a great couple I think they would be crazy to go back to Safe. I wish John Black would come back as a father figure to EJ.

Spoiler There is no love lost between Sami and Jordan either! Sami is not jealous of Jordan please don't worry wwww she don't like Kate either. I think all the women on the show is not going to like Jordan at all. The writers bring in Jordan for Rafe just a longs as both them stay far away from ejami storyline. I am sick of Rafe why are writers keep out him in in Ejami storyline. Ejami been pimping Rafe up for the last 5 years enough already.

#21588   2013/10/01 04:39AM
    ej and sami

Please let EJAMI be on today show!!!

It been crazy without EJAMI for the last few day's!!!!

I ready for EJAMI fight and love making!!!

Can't wait to see what Samantha say to Stefano it's going to be fantastic!!

#21589   2013/10/01 05:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Please let EJAMI be on today show!!!

It been crazy without EJAMI for the last few day's!!!!

I ready for EJAMI fight and love making!!!

Can't wait to see what Samantha say to Stefano it's going to be fantastic!!
    I'm right there will you pleading and cheering and screaming where's my EJAMI!!

#21590   2013/10/01 06:59AM
    ej and sami

Yes EJAMI is on today show!! Sami is shocked when she learns how much EJ sacrifice for her!

« 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list