List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 01:01PM, Views: 6325269, Replies: 23394
    « 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 » »| page:
    #21571   2013/09/29 06:32AM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: Please let Ejami and Ejamily be on today show!!!

I can see EJAMI going dark again because of Stefano he trying to control them and there children. Stefano thinks he control Samantha Gene Brady he out his damn mind cause Samantha don't let people control here EJ and there children.

I hope the rumors are true that Tony is coming back to help EJAMI take down Stefano that be fantastic team!!!

I ready for Samantha Gene to return to her darkside I don't mind her being nice to here family and mean to everyone else's in Salem cause they deserved. We are known that EJ is mean to everyone else's in Salem and nice to his Samantha and family.

EJ and Sami on the darkside love it!

I was posting fiend last night because I changed my photo and wanted to see the new one up. Still showing my favorite one but I need it updated. I know it takes days so I will just keep posting my EJAMI love hoping this time this time my photo changes

Can't wait for EJAMI next week and for it to continue thus far (channeling a bit of MarMar there)

I would love an EJAMI week!

#21572   2013/09/29 06:49AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl: I hope we get some steamy Ejami scenes this week!!! I have been longing all Summer for Ejami!

I think next week wll be explosive in many ways!!!! Ejami ways!!!!

I agree I need more love scenes even if I am glad they are saying Sami took the kids out of school and is spending time with them (TAKE THAT CRITICS & the sadist who said she was in EJ's arms and bed too soon after being released -JEALOUS MUCH)

I keep forgetting to add Vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-23-2013-edition/

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/29 06:55AM
    #21573   2013/09/29 07:13AM
    ej and sami

I can't wait for the Samantha and Stefano showdown it going to great!!!

Stefano thinks he can control Samantha Gene he crazy and stupid!!!

I hope they bring Tony and Anna back to help Ejami take down Stefano plus we get the Dimera brothers Samantha and Anna on one team they all living at the Dimera mansion together and Stefano we have his family under one roof but they plan behind Stefano's back.

Why can't Stefano get shoot he needs to be in coma for a while we all sick of him winning and control people lives!!!

#21574   2013/09/29 09:34AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl: I hope we get some steamy Ejami scenes this week!!! I have been longing all Summer for Ejami!

I agree I need more love scenes even if I am glad they are saying Sami took the kids out of school and is spending time with them (TAKE THAT CRITICS & the sadist who said she was in EJ's arms and bed too soon after being released -JEALOUS MUCH)

I want longer love scenes between Sami and EJ!

#21575   2013/09/29 07:34PM
    HouseTops

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

I want longer love scenes between Sami and EJ!

#21576   2013/09/29 08:28PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I can't wait for the Samantha and Stefano showdown it going to great!!!

I hope they bring Tony and Anna back to help Ejami take down Stefano plus we get the Dimera brothers Samantha and Anna on one team they all living at the Dimera mansion together and Stefano we have his family under one roof but they plan behind Stefano's back.

Why can't Stefano get shoot he needs to be in coma for a while we all sick of him winning and control people lives!!!

Will Sami be able to stay with EJ if Stefano forces him to do something bad.

#21577   2013/09/29 08:49PM
    HouseTops

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: I can't wait for the Samantha and Stefano showdown it going to great!!!

This time, yes, Sami is bad, too, she just has to recognize it.

#21578   2013/09/29 10:15PM
    wwwwww

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote wwwwww:

This time, yes, Sami is bad, too, she just has to recognize it.

Do you really think they will turn her and EJ completely bad. I think it's almost a guarantee that EJ will be the next Stefano. Even Stefano said the empire will be his one day. I just hope they turn Sami bad with him and they stick together. If Rafe tries to take down EJ and send him to jail and if say Sami was to find out what do you think she would do.

#21579   2013/09/30 05:49AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote wwwwww: [quote]Quote HouseTops: [quote]Quote wwwwww: [quote]Quote ej and sami: I can't wait for the Samantha and Stefano showdown it going to great!!!

Why can't Stefano get shoot he needs to be in coma for a while we all sick of him winning and control people lives!!![/quote]
    Will Sami be able to stay with EJ if Stefano forces him to do something bad.[/quote

Wwww Alison Sweeney on the Rachael Ray show in June she said her character is going to be bad and wicked again and she happy too so yes we going to see Sami bad again.

This time, yes, Sami is bad, too, she just has to recognize it. [/quote]
    Do you really think they will turn her and EJ completely bad. I think it's almost a guarantee that EJ will be the next Stefano. Even Stefano said the empire will be his one day. I just hope they turn Sami bad with him and they stick together. If Rafe tries to take down EJ and send him to jail and if say Sami was to find out what do you think she would do.[/quote]

#21580   2013/09/30 06:01AM
    ej and sami

Come on writers it's time for EJAMI to be front and center again!!!

I ready for the Samantha and Stefano showdown!!!

Can't wait for the EJAMI fight and make loved!!!

« 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list