List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 07:57AM, Views: 5921263, Replies: 23120
    « 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 » »| page:
    #21561   2013/09/28 06:26AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: Please let Ejami and Ejamily be on today show!!!

I can see EJAMI going dark again because of Stefano he trying to control them and there children. Stefano thinks he control Samantha Gene Brady he out his damn mind cause Samantha don't let people control here EJ and there children.

I hope the rumors are true that Tony is coming back to help EJAMI take down Stefano that be fantastic team!!!

I ready for Samantha Gene to return to her darkside I don't mind her being nice to here family and mean to everyone else's in Salem cause they deserved. We are known that EJ is mean to everyone else's in Salem and nice to his Samantha and family.

EJ and Sami on the darkside love it!

I was posting fiend last night because I changed my photo and wanted to see the new one up. Still showing my favorite one but I need it updated. I know it takes days so I will just keep posting my EJAMI love hoping this time this time my photo changes

Can't wait for EJAMI next week and for it to continue thus far (channeling a bit of MarMar there)

#21562   2013/09/28 06:57AM
    ej and sami

Can't for the Samantha and Stefano showdown is should be fantastic!!!

I ready for Ejami fight cause we all know they going to make loved!!

spoiler Samantha finds Stefano picture in mansion!

Ejami should put there picture in they bedroom !

#21563   2013/09/28 07:04AM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson: How I love Ejami. Them being together again is pure joy.... and they should be on every day of the week!!!
    People on a different board ( you guys know where, but I'm not allowed to say it ) express their intense dislike for our favorite couple and claim they're tanking the ratings because nobody likes them . They just can't get into their thick sculls that many fans of Ejami stopped watching over the summer because of the lame jail storyline it's got nothing to do with Ejami being together. They've hardly seen eachother all summer, for G.....'s sake ... And that should be about three months Like Allmylovingdays stated..... It reminds us of the dark ages of Days in the year of 2010.........
    another thing they're nagging and laughing about is EJ's painful crawling and kissing scene with Stefano.....
    I wonder what they'd do or feel if something humiliating happened to
    ???? I wish for him an old teethless hag

Hi, Fellow "Rosie." You DO have a point. We each are entitled to have a favorite character or couple, but sometimes can't seem to love that favorite without bashing someone else's favorite. And, according to Chrissi's first posting on this thread, "No bashing" includes not saying mean things about, for example Lucas or Rafe (or any other character, I guess.)" Remember who we really "hate" or "like, in the long run--the WRITERS, not the actors

#21564   2013/09/28 07:13AM
    stjarna

Quote ej and sami: Can't for the Samantha and Stefano showdown is should be fantastic!!!

The portrait will be back in the sitting room again- and then it would have been won with their mutual efforts!!! That would be soooo great- what we wanted to see- Ejami working as a team to bring Stefano down!!! That is something I'd love to see happening !!!!

#21565   2013/09/28 07:23AM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ej and sami: Can't for the Samantha and Stefano showdown is should be fantastic!!!

The portrait will be back in the sitting room again- and then it would
    have been won with their mutual efforts!!! That would be soooo great- what we wanted to see- Ejami working as a team to bring Stefano
    down!!! That is something I'd love to see happening !!!!

I agree stjarna you are right I loved for Ejami to running the Dimera Enterprise too trust me they going to take down Stefano they have to take there time and be head of Stefano.

#21566   2013/09/28 07:35AM
    flightygirl

I hope we get some steamy Ejami scenes this week!!! I have been longing all Summer for Ejami!

#21567   2013/09/28 07:59AM
    ej and sami

I went to NBC to see pictures for this week Samantha looks great in that pink dress and hair is down EJ always look great!!!

EJAMI is on this Wednesday Thursday and Friday that's coming up!!!

I ready for the EJAMI wedding and honeymoon!!!

#21568   2013/09/28 04:19PM
    ej and sami

October 7 The Highly anticipated engagement party is coming and it's for EJ and Sami . And it will end in bloodshed

It's already been officially spoiled that the engagement party is for EJ and Sami.

Ejami also has a run in with Marge Bernardi earlier in the week before the engagement party.

Marge Bernardi is about to go really really crazy!

#21569   2013/09/29 12:51AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: October 7 The Highly anticipated engagement party is coming and it's for EJ and Sami . And it will end in bloodshed

It's already been officially spoiled that the engagement party is for EJ and Sami.

Ejami also has a run in with Marge Bernardi earlier in the week before the engagement party.

Marge Bernardi is about to go really really crazy!

Have you heard any rumors of who gets hurt o killed at the engagement part. I don't think it will be EJ he's been shot at enough and I just don't see it being Sami either maybe Chad. I think James Scott has done a good job of making people believe that Sami is the only woman for EJ even when he shares scenes with Nicole. I still get nervous when Sami shares scenes with Lucas or Rafe. I think there will always be a chance Lucas and Sami get back together. As for Rafe every time she see's him she acts like she needs to save him for some reason. If they ever put Safe back together I will probably quit watching nothing interesting about that couple for me anyways. Lumi is alright but Ejami is great together. Everybody loves Rafe on this show but Stefano and EJ.

#21570   2013/09/29 03:04AM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl: I hope we get some steamy Ejami scenes this week!!! I have been longing all Summer for Ejami!

I think next week wll be explosive in many ways!!!! Ejami ways!!!!

« 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list