List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 08:16AM, Views: 6301842, Replies: 23381
    « 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 » »| page:
    #21551   2013/09/27 05:01AM
    Re: The
    Rosieroserson

How I love Ejami. Them being together again is pure joy.... and they should be on every day of the week!!!
    People on a different board ( you guys know where, but I'm not allowed to say it ) express their intense dislike for our favorite couple and claim they're tanking the ratings because nobody likes them . They just can't get into their thick sculls that many fans of Ejami stopped watching over the summer because of the lame jail storyline it's got nothing to do with Ejami being together. They've hardly seen eachother all summer, for G.....'s sake ... And that should be about three months Like Allmylovingdays stated..... It reminds us of the dark ages of Days in the year of 2010.........
    another thing they're nagging and laughing about is EJ's painful crawling and kissing scene with Stefano.....
    I wonder what they'd do or feel if something humiliating happened to
    ???? I wish for him an old teethless hag

#21552   2013/09/27 05:30AM
    ej and sami

Please let Ejami and Ejamily be on today show!!!

I can see EJAMI going dark again because of Stefano he trying to control them and there children. Stefano thinks he control Samantha Gene Brady he out his damn mind cause Samantha don't let people control here EJ and there children.

I hope the rumors are true that Tony is coming back to help EJAMI take down Stefano that be fantastic team!!!

I ready for Samantha Gene to return to her darkside I don't mind her being nice to here family and mean to everyone else's in Salem cause they deserved. We are known that EJ is mean to everyone else's in Salem and nice to his Samantha and family.

#21553   2013/09/27 06:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Please let Ejami and Ejamily be on today show!!!

I can see EJAMI going dark again because of Stefano he trying to control them and there children. Stefano thinks he control Samantha Gene Brady he out his damn mind cause Samantha don't let people control here EJ and there children.

I hope the rumors are true that Tony is coming back to help EJAMI take down Stefano that be fantastic team!!!

I ready for Samantha Gene to return to her darkside I don't mind her being nice to here family and mean to everyone else's in Salem cause they deserved. We are known that EJ is mean to everyone else's in Salem and nice to his Samantha and family.

alas I hear we won't see them until next tues or weds. BUT hey we could get lucky and they are seen in HTS who cares as long as we see them RIGHT!!!

SOD says EJ's deal is revealed to Sami next week. hmmmmm

#21554   2013/09/27 07:30AM
    HouseTops

We Want EJAMI....anyway we can get them.

#21555   2013/09/27 07:57PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: We Want EJAMI....anyway we can get them.

AMEN SISTER!! AMEN

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-23-2013-edition/

don't forget to vote!

#21556   2013/09/27 08:32PM
    allmylovingdays

I guess I'm all talke dout for the night. Sweet EJAMI DREAMS ALL!

#21557   2013/09/28 06:14AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: I guess I'm all talke dout for the night. Sweet EJAMI DREAMS ALL!

Good morning AMLDs, Hoping you had Sweet EJAMI Dreams yourself last night!

#21558   2013/09/28 06:18AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: How I love Ejami. Them being together again is pure joy.... and they should be on every day of the week!!!
    People on a different board ( you guys know where, but I'm not allowed to say it ) express their intense dislike for our favorite couple and claim they're tanking the ratings because nobody likes them . They just can't get into their thick sculls that many fans of Ejami stopped watching over the summer because of the lame jail storyline it's got nothing to do with Ejami being together. They've hardly seen eachother all summer, for G.....'s sake ... And that should be about three months Like Allmylovingdays stated..... It reminds us of the dark ages of Days in the year of 2010.........
    another thing they're nagging and laughing about is EJ's painful crawling and kissing scene with Stefano.....
    I wonder what they'd do or feel if something humiliating happened to
    ???? I wish for him an old teethless hag

How I love EJAMI too, Rosieroserson!

#21559   2013/09/28 06:20AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops: We Want EJAMI....anyway we can get them.

As long as they are together and love each other, I will take them any which way too!

#21560   2013/09/28 06:23AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote ej and sami: Please let Ejami and Ejamily be on today show!!!

I ready for Samantha Gene to return to her darkside I don't mind her being nice to here family and mean to everyone else's in Salem cause they deserved. We are known that EJ is mean to everyone else's in Salem and nice to his Samantha and family.[/quote

EJ and Sami on the darkside love it!

« 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list