List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 12:08PM, Views: 5870557, Replies: 23110
    « 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 » »| page:
    #21541   2013/09/25 11:44PM
    Re: The
    wolviesgirl

Marge may not want to shoot Sami, if she shoots Sami she won't suffer, but if she shoots EJ than she will suffer just like she has suffered when Sami shot her husband so if that happens at the engagement party and Marge is gunning for EJ than maybe Chad may step in front of EJ and Chad gets shot instead.

#21542   2013/09/26 05:16AM
    ej and sami

I think Marge is going to try to shot EJ but Samantha takes the bullet for him cause EJ had already been shot twice so it Samantha turn take a bullet for men she loves and that will make Ejami stronger than ever. Chad is leaving October 30 so it can't be him I read the party starts next Friday something bad is going to happen.

#21543   2013/09/26 06:08AM
    allmylovingdays

GOD GOLLY NO!!!! WHAT THE FUDGE why oh why do they continue to have bloodshed surround my EJAMI. I am sick to death of it. MAN I want that bullet to hit Stefano if anything. Hope someone jostles the idiot womans arm and she aims far off and Stefano is the fallen bloodied person. talk about make my day!!

#21544   2013/09/26 06:56AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: GOD GOLLY NO!!!! WHAT THE FUDGE why oh why do they continue to have bloodshed surround my EJAMI. I am sick to death of it. MAN I want that bullet to hit Stefano if anything. Hope someone jostles the idiot womans arm and she aims far off and Stefano is the fallen bloodied person. talk about make my day!!

Lol allmylovingdays you something else if anybody needs to get shot at that engagement party it should be Stefano cause he be in coma for while. If Samantha gets shot or hurt people in Salem better watch out for EJ cause he be out for blood. EJ don't like when somebody mess with his Samantha. Why is Marge keep mess with Samantha do this lady knows that Samantha is engaged to a Dimera. I can't for Marge to find out about her husband affair with that nurse. I rather see Samantha kick Marge behind than get shot.

#21545   2013/09/26 11:12AM
    ej and sami

No Ejami today ugh!!!

We better see Ejami and Ejamily on tommorw show!!!

#21546   2013/09/26 12:44PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: No Ejami today ugh!!!

But we did get EJ!

#21547   2013/09/26 01:08PM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

But we did get EJ!

I known Sharon n nick 4eva loved EJ today I miss my ejami together loved them. Let's hope Ejami and Ejamily on Friday show. We have to deal with boring Dannifer this hold week ugh!!!

#21548   2013/09/26 01:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:

But we did get EJ!

I known Sharon n nick 4eva loved EJ today I miss my ejami together loved them. Let's hope Ejami and Ejamily on Friday show. We have to deal with boring Dannifer this hold week ugh!!!

ej and sami, if I have to see dannifer one more time I'm going to scream!

#21549   2013/09/26 01:26PM
    ej and sami

Quote ej and sami:

But we did get EJ!

I known Sharon n nick 4eva loved EJ today I miss my ejami together
    loved them. Let's hope Ejami and Ejamily on Friday show. We have to deal with boring Dannifer this hold week ugh!!!

Lol Sharon n nick 4eva maybe we all should scream so the writers can finally end this Dannifer mess ugh! Dannifer better not be on tomorrow show.

#21550   2013/09/27 01:48AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ej and sami:

But we did get EJ!

I known Sharon n nick 4eva loved EJ today I miss my ejami together
    loved them. Let's hope Ejami and Ejamily on Friday show. We have to deal with boring Dannifer this hold week ugh!!!

Lol Sharon n nick 4eva maybe we all should scream so the writers can finally end this Dannifer mess ugh! Dannifer better not be on tomorrow show.

They probably gave Alison the week off. Anyways EJ needs to go back to being bad I don't like this nice EJ who kisses Stefano's ring. I think EJ will obviously go bad eventually Joe can't play Stefano forever and it's been passed down to EJ to be just like Stefano even Ken Corday hinted he would become the next main villain. I hope Sami turns with him she acts more of a Dimera than him sometimes and I think she knows he still is bad and accepts him for who he is.

« 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list