List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 04:57PM, Views: 6491436, Replies: 23642
    « 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 » »| page:
    #21531   2013/09/24 09:51AM
    Re: The
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: No Ejami today ugh!!!

They will be on Wednesday I think. I know Stefano and EJ are not sure about Sami. I can't wait to see Stefano and Sami showdown next week. Sami needs to fight for EJ. I heard somebody say that Alison Sweeney was on a talk show and said Safe and Ejami were about even. I'd think Ejami would be more popular than Safe. I thought Lumi was more popular than Safe to.

#21532   2013/09/24 06:48PM
    allmylovingdays

I was so hoping James and Alison both would be on Katie tomorrow. But alas nope ..James,.Deidre and Kristina

#21533   2013/09/24 11:29PM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays: I was so hoping James and Alison both would be on Katie tomorrow. But alas nope ..James,.Deidre and Kristina

I'm not sure but I don't think Alison does anything with the Days cast anymore. I know she appears on a lot of talk shows but I never see her with the Days cast. She is also writing a second book I think. If Alison ever decided to leave Days would they still keep James Scott if he wanted to stay or how would that work if she ever decided to leave.

#21534   2013/09/25 05:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Just this year she marked her 20th anniversary with Days and she did a lot of promoting for that which included a cute video with James. But she is really busy too and yes I read she just sent in her transcript for her 2 book. GOOD LUCK ALI!!

Thank God EJ will be on today and now we have to see if Sami also will appear....the last few days have been torture absolute torture watching the paint drying with the characters. I only found a bit of relief in one person's part and I am astounded he may have finally found a fan here at that was GV.

#21535   2013/09/25 06:08AM
    ej and sami

I am so happy that EJ is going to be on today show I think Sami is on too can't wait too see both of them the show been boring without them for the last two days. I didn't watch cause I am sick of Dannifer show ugh.

EJAMI need they own spinoff show!!!

#21536   2013/09/25 09:09AM
    ej and sami

Spoiler alert In two weeks Ejami have a run in with Marge Bernardi widow who is on the warpath! Ugh I am tried of Marge she needs to go away.

#21537   2013/09/25 11:43AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Spoiler alert In two weeks Ejami have a run in with Marge Bernardi widow who is on the warpath! Ugh I am tried of Marge she needs to go away.

Was Sami on Today's show. I haven't watched it yet. I'll watch it tonight. I think Marge may try to kill Sami but by accident kill Kristen.

#21538   2013/09/25 11:54AM
    HouseTops

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: Spoiler alert In two weeks Ejami have a run in with Marge Bernardi widow who is on the warpath! Ugh I am tried of Marge she needs to go away.

Was Sami on Today's show. I haven't watched it yet. I'll watch it tonight. I think Marge may try to kill Sami but by accident kill Kristen.

No Sami today!!

EJ and Stafano and EJ and Chad!!

EJAMI tomorrow.....?

#21539   2013/09/25 12:00PM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:

No Sami was not on today show! EJ was he had scene with Stefano and Chad! Kristin is leaving in November so Marge is not going to kill Kristen. Marge Bernardi post stay on until October a big engagement party is coming up so I can see Marge show up at the party and trying to hurt Sami. If Marge do something to Samantha she going to have to deal with EJ we known how he is when someone mess with his Samantha. I think that engagement party is for Brady and Kristen cause Ejami been engaged sense April. Something bad is going to happen at party that for sure.

#21540   2013/09/25 06:12PM
    allmylovingdays

I didn't read post before me because i read spoilers left and right marge marge marge so I am not posting about that.

Instead my head is wondering to WHERE IS EJ TAKING SAMI and the kids and do we get to come along??

« 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list