List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 06:06PM, Views: 6481306, Replies: 23607
    « 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 » »| page:
    #21521   2013/09/23 06:13AM
    Re: The
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: September 30 Sami is blown away when she learns just how much EJ sacrificed for her and their loved. EJ and Sami fight. Plus you don't want to miss showdown between Sami and Stefano.

I can't wait to see that showdown between Sami and Stefano it should be fantastic!!!

Sounds promising, ej and sami!!!! I still don't want old pops to suffer too much!!!! Why can't he just leave the company to EJ volunteerly and go on a cruise ship with his mistress?????

#21522   2013/09/23 06:35AM
    ej and sami

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: September 30 Sami is blown away when she learns just how much EJ sacrificed for her and their loved. EJ and Sami fight. Plus you don't want to miss showdown between Sami and Stefano.

I can't wait to see that showdown between Sami and Stefano it should be fantastic!!!

Sounds promising, ej and sami!!!! I still don't want old pops to suffer too much!!!! Why can't he just leave the company to EJ volunteerly and go
    on a cruise ship with his mistress?????

Stefano needs to go on vacation for while just give EJ the company and the mansion. Stefano can start a new company he rich anyway and buy him self a new apartment!!!

Sami finds out next Wednesday her and EJ fight until Thursday so we have two days of ejami fight it should be great. I ready for the Sami and Stefano showdown that one I want to see. Ejami fights always end in make up sex that's a good thing...

#21523   2013/09/23 06:44AM
    ej and sami

Please let Ejami be on today Show!!!!

Stefano should just give EJ the Dimera Enterprise and the mansion I am sick Stefano always winning it's become boring and stupid!!!

I hope this last time we see Marge Bernardi but we known she not finished with Samantha she wants revenge I think she going to hurt Samantha if she do she better watch out for EJ cause he not going to have somebody hurt his Samantha and gets away with it. I hope Samantha kick Marge behind.

#21524   2013/09/23 06:49AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Sounds promising, ej and sami!!!! I still don't want old pops to suffer too much!!!! Why can't he just leave the company to EJ volunteerly and go
    on a cruise ship with his mistress?????

Stefano needs to go on vacation for while just give EJ the company and the mansion. Stefano can start a new company he rich anyway and buy him self a new apartment!!!

Sami finds out next Wednesday her and EJ fight until Thursday so we have two days of ejami fight it should be great. I ready for the Sami and Stefano showdown that one I want to see. Ejami fights always end in make up sex that's a good thing...

Two days of fighting...sounds exhausting...... especially when it's hopefully topped by YOU KNOW WHAT But I'm all for it! Let Sami know what her man sacrificed for her. It just proves what he's always said: 'I'll do anything for you'. As much as I adore Stefano, he just needs to go away for a while. Let the young people sort it out

#21525   2013/09/23 07:53AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote ej and sami: September 30 Sami is blown away when she learns just how much EJ sacrificed for her and their loved. EJ and Sami fight. Plus you don't want to miss showdown between Sami and Stefano.

I can't wait to see that showdown between Sami and Stefano it should be fantastic!!![/quote]

Sounds promising, ej and sami!!!! I still don't want old pops to suffer too
    much!!!! Why can't he just leave the company to EJ volunteerly and go
    on a cruise ship with his mistress?????[/quote]

Sami finds out next Wednesday her and EJ fight until Thursday so we have two days of ejami fight it should be great. I ready for the Sami and Stefano showdown that one I want to see. Ejami fights always end in make up sex that's a good thing...[/quote]

Two days of fighting...sounds exhausting...... especially when it's hopefully topped by YOU KNOW WHAT But I'm all for it! Let Sami
    know what her man sacrificed for her. It just proves what he's always said: 'I'll do anything for you'. As much as I adore Stefano, he just needs
    to go away for a while. Let the young people sort it out [/
    quote]

EJ explains why he did what he did Sami is overwhelmed by his selfishness and stand up to Stefano. Sami and EJ make up fever!

#21526   2013/09/23 09:37AM
    ej and sami

NO EJAMI TODAY !!!!

I heard a crazy rumor going around that Tony is alive omg that be awesome. EJAMI and Tony take down Stefano that be amazing and must see TV. I hope this rumor is true cause Tony EJ and Samantha on one team will fantastic.

#21527   2013/09/23 05:18PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: NO EJAMI TODAY !!!!

I heard a crazy rumor going around that Tony is alive omg that be awesome. EJAMI and Tony take down Stefano that be amazing and must see TV. I hope this rumor is true cause Tony EJ and Samantha on one team will fantastic.

Another favorite Dimera of mine.... Yes please

#21528   2013/09/24 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: NO EJAMI TODAY !!!!

Another favorite Dimera of mine.... Yes please

I agree plus Tony knew how much EJ loved Sami and seeing them together we know he would totally help in the fight against the sadist.

#21529   2013/09/24 06:10AM
    ej and sami

I miss my EJAMI they should on everyday cause the show is boring without them!!!

We should had seen EJAMI took the children out for ice cream and Pizza!!!

I ready for the Samantha Gene and Stefano showdown it's going to be good. I can't wait to see Samantha Gene go all Dimera on Stefano. I am so happy we have real Samantha Gene back the one that fight for her family and men. She not going to sit there let Stefano control her family.

#21530   2013/09/24 09:23AM
    ej and sami

No Ejami today ugh!!!

« 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list