List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6784323, Replies: 24026
    « 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 » »| page:
    #21511   2013/09/22 06:13AM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Finally.......EJAMI makes love!

#21512   2013/09/22 07:00AM
    ej and sami

I loved EJAMI they are the best power evil grey couple in Salem !!!!

When Samantha finds out what EJ did for here is going to make them more stronger than ever I can't wait to see Samantha gets in Stefano face about what he did to EJ!!!

EJAMI vs Stefano is going to be good Stefano is about get what's coming to him Ejami is going bring Stefano to his knees it's time for the old men to lose!!!

#21513   2013/09/22 07:10AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I loved EJAMI they are the best power evil grey couple in Salem !!!!

When Samantha finds out what EJ did for here is going to make them more stronger than ever I can't wait to see Samantha gets in Stefano face about what he did to EJ!!!

EJAMI vs Stefano is going to be good Stefano is about get what's coming to him Ejami is going bring Stefano to his knees it's time for the old men to lose!!!

MORNING. Missed you all so much. NO power, no cable due to storms. I had to miss even watching live Days Friday. It was so painful!!!!

I agree that EJAMI needs to bring him down together. Together they see each other's flaws and holes in plots and can help think out the next part. Five Moves AHEAD. EJAMI CAN DO IT.

#21514   2013/09/22 07:19AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote ej and sami: I loved EJAMI they are the best power evil grey couple in Salem !!!!

EJAMI vs Stefano is going to be good Stefano is about get what's coming to him Ejami is going bring Stefano to his knees it's time for the old men to lose!!![/quote]

MORNING. Missed you all so much. NO power, no cable due to storms. I had to miss even watching live Days Friday. It was so painful!!!!

I agree that EJAMI needs to bring him down together. Together they see each other's flaws and holes in plots and can help think out the next

part. Five Moves AHEAD. EJAMI CAN DO IT.[/quote

Hi allmylovingdays Yes Ejami can do it they have to be five moves ahead it's time for Stefano to go down he nothing but sick twisted freak. Ejami going to come out stronger than ever Stefano is about to get what's coming to him.

#21515   2013/09/22 08:25AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote ej and sami: I loved EJAMI they are the best power evil grey couple in Salem !!!!

EJAMI vs Stefano is going to be good Stefano is about get what's coming to him Ejami is going bring Stefano to his knees it's time for the old men to lose!!![/quote]

I agree that EJAMI needs to bring him down together. Together they see each other's flaws and holes in plots and can help think out the next

part. Five Moves AHEAD. EJAMI CAN DO IT.[/quote

Hi allmylovingdays Yes Ejami can do it they have to be five moves ahead it's time for Stefano to go down he nothing but sick twisted freak. Ejami going to come out stronger than ever Stefano is about to get what's coming to him.[/quote]

Sooner rather than later!!

More EJAMI love fest!!

#21516   2013/09/22 08:33AM
    allmylovingdays

TWO SCOOPS bravo bravo bravo

Wahoo!! Let the happy dancing commence! Sami is free to go back to E.J. and have all of the sex, pizza, and ice cream that she desires. That's not a terrible life, now, is it? Oh sure, once she realizes that Stefano is back in control of the empire and the house, and will probably be an omnipresent force in her children's lives for the rest of ever, she might be a little miffed. But I'm not.

For one -- as James Scott and Joseph Mascolo so brilliantly demonstrated -- E.J. and Stefano scenes are pretty much dipped in soap opera goodness. And neither character is one to stay submissive for long. E.J. won't forget being forced to his literal knees anytime soon. Stefano's payback is coming.

And second, as long as Sami and E.J. have a common enemy, they won't be fighting with each other. That's good for Ejami fans. E.J. was just a smidge too weak to take on Stefano by himself but I have to wonder how it will be if Sami is helping him. And make no mistake, this is a smarter and wiser Sami. Perhaps finally being free to be her true self calmed her down, but I was a pleasantly shocked when Sami didn't blow up on E.J. when his plan backfired. She empathized with E.J. and actually looked a little flattered! That quality leaves me with hope that she'll understand the deal he made with Stefano down the line.

and this part!!! One, every actor everywhere should take notes from Alison Sweeney and James Scott on what to do when you have no lines in a scene, but still have to convey "Oh crap!" and "Everything will be okay" emotions with just your face. Standard superior job, you two!

#21517   2013/09/22 05:23PM
    wwwwww

It will be interesting to see what Sami does. I know she loves EJ but I think him being under Stefano's control maybe more than she can handle. I don't think she will find out the whole story right away about what EJ sacrificed for her.

#21518   2013/09/22 08:05PM
    ej and sami

September 30 Sami is blown away when she learns just how much EJ sacrificed for her and their loved. EJ and Sami fight. Plus you don't want to miss showdown between Sami and Stefano.

I can't wait to see that showdown between Sami and Stefano it should be fantastic!!!

#21519   2013/09/23 12:42AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: September 30 Sami is blown away when she learns just how much EJ sacrificed for her and their loved. EJ and Sami fight. Plus you don't want to miss showdown between Sami and Stefano.

I can't wait to see that showdown between Sami and Stefano it should be fantastic!!!

Glad she is fighting for him. Will she have a harder time saving EJ from Stefano or saving Will from Nick since it looks like he's gone crazy again.

#21520   2013/09/23 05:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Can the EJAMI loving continue today, tomorrow, weds, thurs and friday make it last at least a month they missed each other so much and are powerful, passionate, take the kids to the pub, be seen with them a whole bunch this week but in between lets get some loving!!

don't forget to vote.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-16-2013-edition/

« 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list