List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 06:02PM, Views: 6501746, Replies: 23673
    « 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 » »| page:
    #21491   2013/09/19 09:09AM
    Re: The
    Rosieroserson

I thought about it twice before watching today's episode ( for me... Yesterday for you) the EJ/ Steffy intervention was purely about humiliation and it was sickening the acting on James' behalf was priceless as usual and that's the only positive thing I could see here. I don't like the way they're forcing EJ to kiss his fatha's hand.... yuck!!! they'd never in a million years do that to their favorite who looks like this

#21492   2013/09/19 09:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: I thought about it twice before watching today's episode ( for me... Yesterday for you) the EJ/ Steffy intervention was purely about humiliation and it was sickening the acting on James' behalf was priceless as usual and that's the only positive thing I could see here. I don't like the way they're forcing EJ to kiss his fatha's hand.... yuck!!! they'd never in a million years do that to their favorite who looks like this

Sing it sister. But then he couldn't even pull it off so that's ok

Today has to be written by the same Melissa salmons. So far the tweets of what James is telling Sami. I live and breath and she is his reason for living. MUSH mush mush. But I love it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 09:27AM
    #21493   2013/09/19 09:44AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I thought about it twice before watching today's episode ( for me... Yesterday for you) the EJ/ Steffy intervention was purely about humiliation and it was sickening the acting on James' behalf was priceless as usual and that's the only positive thing I could see here. I don't like the way they're forcing EJ to kiss his fatha's hand.... yuck!!! they'd never in a million years do that to their favorite who looks like this

Today has to be written by the same Melissa salmons. So far the tweets of what James is telling Sami. I live and breath and she is his reason for living. MUSH mush mush. But I love it.

OH! I can't wait!

#21494   2013/09/19 09:52AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:

Thank you, Allmylovingdays for making me laugh.... When all I've wanted to do over the summer was puke and cry for the lack of Ejamily time.

Well, I guess being the writer's favorite doesn't automatically make you smart when I want revenge is the perfect candidate

Mush, mush, lovey, dovey, passion, heat, grief sex......... I'll take it all over humiliations and phony trials.......

End the trial, end the trial, end the trial

Ejami, Ejamily, Ejami..... I WANT EJAMI NOWWWWWWW

#21495   2013/09/19 11:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Most of the great lines and so little time spent with EJAMI today all in the beginning of show

WE BETTER GET PLENTY OF home at last freedom in my babies arms passion. I don't want it offscreen. I am sure Sami gets her freedom last five minutes of the show. So,next week I better get three to five days of loving for the treasure that is EJAMI

Ps: EJ & Sami it hear made it back to #1 on pulse pol. Good job everyone

#21496   2013/09/19 12:40PM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome today I just loved them!!!

I loved when Sami was kissing EJ hands!!!

Justin was fantastic today he was telling the social media about the new evidence that came up lol Go Justin I would loved to see him work with Ejami more he fun to watch...

I can't wait too see the look on Marge Bernardi and Trask face when Sami is free . Marge Bernardi is going go crazy she better not come near Samantha or she going to have to deal with EJ he don't like when people mess with his Samantha or I would loved to see Sami kick Marge Bernardi behind...

#21497   2013/09/19 01:04PM
    ej and sami

#Free Sami and #Ejami are Trending big time on twitter right now!!!!

EJAMI is the golden couple on this Days right now !!!!

#21498   2013/09/19 08:02PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: Most of the great lines and so little time spent with EJAMI today all in the beginning of show

WE BETTER GET PLENTY OF home at last freedom in my babies arms passion. I don't want it offscreen. I am sure Sami gets her freedom last five minutes of the show. So,next week I better get three to five days of loving for the treasure that is EJAMI

Ps: EJ & Sami it hear made it back to #1 on pulse pol. Good job everyone

Ejami rocks the boards(almost) everywhere:-)

#21499   2013/09/19 08:04PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: #Free Sami and #Ejami are Trending big time on twitter right now!!!!

EJAMI is the golden couple on this Days right now !!!!

In the past, present and future........ Ejami knocks your socks off

#21500   2013/09/20 12:17AM
    KatGotToGo

Just loved EJ's performance Wednesday He rocks He gave it his all
    just Loved him!!!!

« 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list