List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 01:01PM, Views: 6323181, Replies: 23394
    « 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 » »| page:
    #21481   2013/09/18 05:03PM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney 13h
    Good morning everyone!! Headed in to #Days to see the family @deidrehall #joshtaylor & @greg_vaughan w @IamJamesScott have a great day! XO

The Family.......check out her family

Perfection just like my EJAMI

JS/EJ was perfection today!

#21482   2013/09/18 05:10PM
    sharon n nic...

EJ on his hands and knees for the women he loves and for the family he'll do ANYTHING for was so EJAMI!

#21483   2013/09/19 01:17AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Wow today episode was fantastic it was must see TV!!!

EJ and Stefano scene was awesome EJ is breaking my heart today he will do anything for the loved of his life he just want his Samantha to come home to him and children...

People in Salem knows now that EJAMI loved each other and will do anything for each other so stay out of there relationship!!!

EJAMI VS Stefano Team EJAMI all the way!!!

I think engagement party is for EJAMI cause that's when Stefano wants tell everybody in Salem he got his company and mansion back!!!!

I'm glad EJ loves Sami but would she beg and kiss someone's ring for him. A lot of people don't think so. I think if she really loves him she would. I remember she begged Nick not to take Will's child from him and even offered to sign a paper that would just keep her away from Will's baby.

#21484   2013/09/19 02:50AM
    stjarna

It's Samantha's time now to fight for her family against the big bad wolf Stefano- uh.... she should deal the last card to Stefano!

#21485   2013/09/19 03:05AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: Omg EJ begs FATHA on his knees now!!!

Stefano tells EJ he must come back to house where his whole family will live with him and work for him as his son!!

I can't believe not believe EJ got on his knees what the Hell writers. EJ will never got on his knees!!!

EJ would do ANYTHING for Sami (isn't that what a loyal Ejami fan believes?) It's a sad thing to see, but we should be applauding EJ's sacrifice of not just his material gains but his dignity.

#21486   2013/09/19 04:12AM
    crinkle

I love these 2 so much.. Just started watching again after 20 years not watching. Ej and and Sami are the best soap couple ever. YOWSA

#21487   2013/09/19 04:34AM
    ej and sami

EJAMI is the best power couple on Days hands down they are fantastic together!!!

The writers are doing a good with the Ejami storyline !!!!

Stefano is sick twisted freak he thinks he control EJAMI well is not going to happen they work together to bring him down I can't wait to see this. Stefano don't known what loves is and family all he cares is his damn self. EJ is not done with his father.

Team EJAMI

#21488   2013/09/19 04:37AM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: It's Samantha's time now to fight for her family against the big bad wolf Stefano- uh.... she should deal the last card to Stefano!

I agree with everything you said stjarna it's Samantha turn to fight for her family against sick twisted Stefano. Samantha is going to be the one to bring Stefano down on his knees...

#21489   2013/09/19 06:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote stjarna: It's Samantha's time now to fight for her family against the big bad wolf Stefano- uh.... she should deal the last card to Stefano!

I agree with everything you said stjarna it's Samantha turn to fight for her family against sick twisted Stefano. Samantha is going to be the one to bring Stefano down on his knees...
    I think we will see that happening soon. She will have to see how EJ did this for her and once she is aware she will not let him lose her and the kids.

#21490   2013/09/19 08:38AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami:

I think we will see that happening soon. She will have to see how EJ did this for her and once she is aware she will not let him lose her and the kids.

I can see the writers are not putting things under the rug. When Ej first told Sami about the takeover he laughed when he said Steffy wasn't happy and said he would beg him to take everything back. It just happened. Next Sami told Ej if she moved her and the kids in mansion if Steffy tries to get him back under his wing she is taking him and the kids out of there. Once Sami finds out the sacrifice Ej made she is gonna to be h@## bent on doing just that. Sami gonna save her Ejamifamli Steffy better watch out. Sami is going to go Dimera on him and hopefully put the phoenix to rest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 08:42AM
    « 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list