List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 06:04AM, Views: 6620552, Replies: 23905
    « 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 » »| page:
    #21471   2013/09/17 08:03PM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney 13h
    Good morning everyone!! Headed in to #Days to see the family @deidrehall #joshtaylor & @greg_vaughan w @IamJamesScott have a great day! XO

The Family.......check out her family

Perfection just like my EJAMI

#21472   2013/09/18 05:12AM
    ej and sami

For last couple of days the writers had been fantastic for EJami this how a power couple post to be writing!!!

EJami was breaking my heart yesterday episode I hate see them like this Sami was looking around to see where EJ was wow EJ was talking Trask let him go jail and free Sami these two have been outstanding.

EJ wins round one Stefano wins round two EJami wins round three

Stefano thinks he control EJ but he can't control Samantha Gene Brady she be fighting for EJ and there family. Stefano better watch his back cause once Sami figure it out all Hell going to break loose!!!

#21473   2013/09/18 05:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: For last couple of days the writers had been fantastic for EJami this how a power couple post to be writing!!!

EJami was breaking my heart yesterday episode I hate see them like this Sami was looking around to see where EJ was wow EJ was talking Trask let him go jail and free Sami these two have been outstanding.

EJ wins round one Stefano wins round two EJami wins round three

Stefano thinks he control EJ but he can't control Samantha Gene Brady she be fighting for EJ and there family. Stefano better watch his back cause once Sami figure it out all Hell going to break loose!!!

totally TEAMEJAMI! I loved hearing Sami saying she can feel how EJ was feeling so when he was missing from the court my heart was breaking for both because you know he wouldn't have left her hanging unless he was as she said doing something. that had me wondering does she somehow know deep down he is meeting with father?

I can't see the show live today so my EJAMI heart is in my throat waiting for the outcome but I will watch and comment as soon as I can.

#21474   2013/09/18 09:33AM
    ej and sami

Omg EJ begs FATHA on his knees now!!!

Stefano tells EJ he must come back to house where his whole family will live with him and work for him as his son!!

I can't believe not believe EJ got on his knees what the Hell writers. EJ will never got on his knees!!!

#21475   2013/09/18 11:15AM
    Jen821

Quote ej and sami: Omg EJ begs FATHA on his knees now!!!

Stefano tells EJ he must come back to house where his whole family will live with him and work for him as his son!!

I can't believe not believe EJ got on his knees what the Hell writers. EJ will never got on his knees!!!

Yes Stefano wanted Ej on his knees but Ej did it with sarcastic flair and mockery but he did what he had to do for Sami.

Ej has proven his love for Sami today by having giving up everything he had worked for and is now back under Stefanos thumb. I felt so bad for him but he's to strong to be down and out for long. Wow! Ej sure proved his love today very beautiful!! Ej finally put the love of his life before him self. Awesome!!

#21476   2013/09/18 11:22AM
    ej and sami

Quote Jen821:
    Quote ej and sami: Omg EJ begs FATHA on his knees now!!!

Yes Stefano wanted Ej on his knees but Ej did it with sarcastic flair and
    mockery but he did what he had to do for Sami.

I agree with everything you said Jen821 EJ is doing it for the loved of his life. He breaking my heart today I really want EJ fo beat his father so freaking bad. EJ is not done with Stefano no way.

Ej has proven his love for Sami today by having giving up everything he had worked for and is now back under Stefanos thumb. I felt so bad for him but he's to strong to be down and out for long. Wow! Ej sure proved his love today very beautiful!! Ej finally put the love of his life before him self. Awesome!!

#21477   2013/09/18 11:27AM
    wwwwww

Will Sami ever find out what EJ did to save her. I just don't see what Stefano will get out of this. I hope Sami doesn't leave EJ.

#21478   2013/09/18 11:36AM
    ej and sami

Wow today episode was fantastic it was must see TV!!!

EJ and Stefano scene was awesome EJ is breaking my heart today he will do anything for the loved of his life he just want his Samantha to come home to him and children...

People in Salem knows now that EJAMI loved each other and will do anything for each other so stay out of there relationship!!!

EJAMI VS Stefano Team EJAMI all the way!!!

I think engagement party is for EJAMI cause that's when Stefano wants tell everybody in Salem he got his company and mansion back!!!!

#21479   2013/09/18 11:42AM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww: Will Sami ever find out what EJ did to save her. I just don't see what Stefano will get out of this. I hope Sami doesn't leave EJ.

Sami finds out on September 30 don't worry Sami is not going to leave EJ . Member Sami letter to EJ she said she going to fight for her family and him.

#21480   2013/09/18 01:00PM
    ej and sami

Melissa Salmons wrote today's episode she is fantastic she knows how to write for Ejami bravo thank you Melissa!!!

« 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list