List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 10:32PM, Views: 6647635, Replies: 23960
    « 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 » »| page:
    #21461   2013/09/17 06:19AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: I need a wedding, a honeymoon one with many passionate nights and a bathtub scene and then more passionate sexy EJAMI making love and creating our newest EJAMI baby.

I known allmylovingdays it's time for Ejami to happy again.

#21462   2013/09/17 06:35AM
    ej and sami

I hate seeing EJami like this there are breaking my heart the writers are doing good job this how supercouple post to be writing!!!

I can't wait until this dumb and stupid trail is over please no more jail for EJami we had enough of that!!!

Alison and James are fantastic together pencil in for the Dayime award next year. There acting is outstanding they making you root for Ejami...

Aww EJ is ready to turn himself for the women he loves how romantic that is.That storyline would have better because Sami will fight to get the men of her dreams out of jail. She move heaven and earth to get men she loves out of there. It much better than have Stefano hold something over EJ head.

#21463   2013/09/17 07:15AM
    stjarna

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I need a wedding, a honeymoon one with many passionate nights and a bathtub scene and then more passionate sexy EJAMI making love and creating our newest EJAMI baby.

I known allmylovingdays it's time for Ejami to happy again.

and they will !!!

#21464   2013/09/17 09:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Ali mentioned the thirst from the EJAMINATION on T.

@Loralei_leigh: #EJamis, Ali Sweeney mentioned the #FreeSami t-shirts we sent her & James last wk on Access Hollywood -: t.co/7zdzVV8ku7 via @youtube

#21465   2013/09/17 09:47AM
    allmylovingdays

OMG do we EJAMI all week

I didn't expect to see them today and I just read the latest tweets and EJ is talking to Trask offering himself up if charges are dropped against Sami

#21466   2013/09/17 10:59AM
    ej and sami

Wow Days is great right now we all knew that Stefano had that razor come on we saw it coming!!!

I can't not stand Stefano he needs to go a way I am sick of tried of him winning. He never wants to see his children happy that why he always alone. Why can't let his son by happy with the women he loves and there children!!!

Trask is a pain in the butt she really trying to bring down the Dimera's why can't she go after Stefano and leave Ejamii alone. Why is she calling Sami family members to the stand. I can't too see the look on her face when Sami is free.

#21467   2013/09/17 02:40PM
    ej and sami

I can't wait too see EJ and Stefano show down it should be fantastic!!!

I loved my girl Sami today she told Justin not to be so hard on EJ cause he feel guilty what he did. She would have done the samething too.

I know this trail sucks but Ejami have been fantastic for the last few weeks like Sami said she sorry to EJ the loved letters between them Ejamily scene the writers are doing a great job. This how you write a power couple.

When Sami finds out that Stefano is holding something over EJ head she will be out for blood and she will fight for her family and EJ. Stefano better watch his back cause Samantha Gene Dimera will come out swinging.

Sami vs Stefano let the games begin Team Ejami bring Stefano down to his knees.

#21468   2013/09/17 03:23PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I can't wait too see EJ and Stefano show down it should be fantastic!!!

I loved my girl Sami today she told Justin not to be so hard on EJ cause he feel guilty what he did. She would have done the samething too.

I know this trail sucks but Ejami have been fantastic for the last few weeks like Sami said she sorry to EJ the loved letters between them Ejamily scene the writers are doing a great job. This how you write a power couple.

When Sami finds out that Stefano is holding something over EJ head she will be out for blood and she will fight for her family and EJ. Stefano better watch his back cause Samantha Gene Dimera will come out swinging.

Sami vs Stefano let the games begin Team Ejami bring Stefano down to his knees.

EJ and Stefano will be best friends again.

#21469   2013/09/17 05:30PM
    HouseTops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDI2OgwWTFU

We Want EJAMI!!

#21470   2013/09/17 07:22PM
    HouseTops

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney 13h
    Good morning everyone!! Headed in to #Days to see the family @deidrehall #joshtaylor & @greg_vaughan w @IamJamesScott have a great day! XO

The Family.......check out her family

« 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list