List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 10:32PM, Views: 6651117, Replies: 23960
    « 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 » »| page:
    #21451   2013/09/16 12:47PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ was so EJAMI today!

Yes he was Sharon n nick 4eva Ejami was the best part of episode today I hate seeing my Ejami like this they are my breaking my heart.

Very emotional day for EJ and Sami.......

Yes it was Sharon n nick 4eva very emotional for are Ejami. I wish someone will tape Marge Bernardi mouth that women gets on my last freaking never.

#21452   2013/09/16 12:54PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ej and sami:

Yes he was Sharon n nick 4eva Ejami was the best part of episode today I hate seeing my Ejami like this they are my breaking my heart.

Yes it was Sharon n nick 4eva very emotional for are Ejami. I wish someone will tape Marge Bernardi mouth that women gets on my last freaking never.

I can't stand her either!

#21453   2013/09/16 01:05PM
    ej and sami

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ej and sami:

Yes it was Sharon n nick 4eva very emotional for are Ejami. I wish someone will tape Marge Bernardi mouth that women gets on my last
    freaking never.

I can't stand her either!

me either she driving me damn crazy she post stay until October. People think Marge is coming after Sami because she kill her husband and she wants revenge. I hope Sami kick he behind and make her go away.

#21454   2013/09/16 01:49PM
    allmylovingdays

The scenes today so heartbreaking and so full of love. If people are still clueless to EJAMI magic I suggested they get their heads and eyes examined stat

#21455   2013/09/16 01:54PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: The scenes today so heartbreaking and so full of love. If people are still clueless to EJAMI magic I suggested they get their heads and eyes examined stat

I agree with you allmylovingdays today episode was so heartbreaking and yes people better wake up about Ejami cause they are Days powerful couple!!!

#21456   2013/09/16 02:04PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: The scenes today so heartbreaking and so full of love. If people are still clueless to EJAMI magic I suggested they get their heads and eyes examined stat

I agree with you allmylovingdays today episode was so heartbreaking and yes people better wake up about Ejami cause they are Days powerful couple!!!

EJAMI's are in EJAMI Haven.......

#21457   2013/09/16 06:51PM
    HouseTops

Yes, they need to give their heads a shake!!

EJAMIMAGIC, EJAMIMANIA

Writers, go crazy, please!!

I see a steamy couple in a steamy shower

I think it's EJAMI!!

#21458   2013/09/17 02:04AM
    wwwwww

Do you all know if it was NBC's decision to go with Ejami. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Gary Tomlin's. Anyways I hope whatever Stefano has on EJ which I'm sure is something Sami will fight for him as hard as he fought for her during this trial. I mean the guy offered his self up so Sami could go free.

#21459   2013/09/17 04:01AM
    ej and sami

I steal can't this storyline at all I am so freaking pissed off at Nick and Kate both these idiots started this. Nick blackmail Will because he was gay and wanted him to give up his daughter. Sami wouldn' have not going to Stefano for help in the first place because that crazy Nick. Don't get me started on Kate she brought Sami a gun so she shoot Stefano. Sami haven't done nothing to Kate can't stand that evil witch. Then she went to Dimera mansion and told Stefano about her affair with her boy toy. Did she know that Stefano gets jealous of his ex wife's for dating someone when he find out it was Rafe that's when really got mad want cut his thing off. Then Sami have to save his life I wish Sami would had stayed out of Rafe room. Kate should been the one to save Rafe life not Sami. So Sami and Rafe are even when this storyline is over we better not see Rafe in Ejami storyline ever ever again.

#21460   2013/09/17 06:13AM
    allmylovingdays

I need a wedding, a honeymoon one with many passionate nights and a bathtub scene and then more passionate sexy EJAMI making love and creating our newest EJAMI baby.

« 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list