List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:00PM, Views: 6622225, Replies: 23907
    « 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 » »| page:
    #21431   2013/09/16 05:53AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Sami loved letter to EJ was best episode from last week it's one of my favorite scenes it was so beautiful and it came from here heart. Sami is loving again she finally have a men that loves everything about her. She finally let somebody in her heart.

We have couple more days until this dumb trail is over its getting so boring..

I can't wait to see EJ and Stefano show down it should fantastic...

I am waiting to see the look on everybody face when the truth come out about Joe Bernardi. Trask and Salem police department are to look like idiots. At least Hope Abe and Roman knew that Bernardi was a dirty cop.

#21432   2013/09/16 05:59AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote wwwwww: If EJ had another kid that he didn't know about with a different woman like say from his days before he came to Salem or if Nicole's baby was somehow still alive would Sami include his child apart of their family like he always includes Will and Allie apart of the family and loves them like their his own. I hope Sami is done going from man to man and EJ is her true love. I think with Lucas she didn't love him as much as she thought she did and Rafe I think she loved but really was just loved Carrie and also hated EJ more than he loved her.[/quote]

Sami was never in love with rafe she was with him ONLY to make her family happy.[/quote

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva amen I agree with you Sami was never in loving Rafe she wanting to make her family happy she told EJ that on January
    31. Rafe admit to Sami he only loved small parts of her and she saw him
    for person he was.. Sami was trying to make her family happy.[/quote

safe was just a waste of time for all of us.

You got right Sharon n nick 4eva I am so happy that Safe is over too that wasn't the real Samantha Gene Brady. They turn her into carrier and made her stepford wife yucky. I am so happy to have real Samantha back and she with the men of here dreams and name is EJ Dimera...

SO HAPPY THAT IS OVER! [/quote]

#21433   2013/09/16 05:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Sami loved letter to EJ was best episode from last week it's one of my favorite scenes it was so beautiful and it came from here heart. Sami is loving again she finally have a men that loves everything about her. She finally let somebody in her heart.

We have couple more days until this dumb trail is over its getting so boring..

I can't wait to see EJ and Stefano show down it should fantastic...

I am waiting to see the look on everybody face when the truth come out about Joe Bernardi. Trask and Salem police department are to look like idiots. At least Hope Abe and Roman knew that Bernardi was a dirty cop.

I was so ticked off last night. I heard there was a new promo for EJAMI and EJ's big sacrafice so I clicked on the link and it took me to NBC. I watched it and ARGH but that isn't what killed me. I figured that the love letters had to be part of the favorite photos of the week so I was going to vote and not one photo of EJAMI was in the 8-10 and I just just can't believe how stupid the money makers the golden couple not even in the favorites.

don't forget to vote tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-9-2013-edition/

AND I hate reading spoilers too. I just figured everyone knew of the engagment party for Bristen and that someone gets shot. Most predict it will be Kristen. a stray bullet hitting Stefano would be heaven!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 06:00AM
    #21434   2013/09/16 06:06AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww: If EJ had another kid that he didn't know about with a different woman like say from his days before he came to Salem or if Nicole's baby was somehow still alive would Sami include his child apart of their family like he always includes Will and Allie apart of the family and loves them like their his own. I hope Sami is done going from man to man and EJ is her true love. I think with Lucas she didn't love him as much as she thought she did and Rafe I think she loved but really was just loved Carrie and also hated EJ more than he loved her.

Sami was never in love with rafe she was with him ONLY to make her family happy.

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva amen I agree with you Sami was never in loving Rafe she wanting to make her family happy she told EJ that on January
    31. Rafe admit to Sami he only loved small parts of her and she saw him for person he was.. Sami was trying to make her family happy.

SO HAPPY THAT IS OVER!

EXTRA-SUPER HAPPY THAT EJAMI IS TOGETHER and it should remain this way!!! Against all odds!

#21435   2013/09/16 06:09AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: So happy we have EJAMI.

SO HAPPY!! EJAMI 4EVER!

p.s. soon Elijah, Elena and the co!

#21436   2013/09/16 06:19AM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww: If EJ had another kid that he didn't know about with a different woman like say from his days before he came to Salem or if Nicole's baby was somehow still alive would Sami include his child apart of their family like he always includes Will and Allie apart of the family and loves them like their his own. I hope Sami is done going from man to man and EJ is her true love. I think with Lucas she didn't love him as much as she thought she did and Rafe I think she loved but really was just loved Carrie and also hated EJ more than he
    loved her.

Sami was never in love with rafe she was with him ONLY to make her family happy.

31. Rafe admit to Sami he only loved small parts of her and she saw him
    for person he was.. Sami was trying to make her family happy.

SO HAPPY THAT IS OVER!

EXTRA-SUPER HAPPY THAT EJAMI IS TOGETHER and it should remain this way!!! Against all odds!

I agreed stjarna lets hope the writer's keep Ejami together and they should people been waiting for 7 years for this couple to be together. Ejami vs the world team Ejami all the way...

#21437   2013/09/16 09:20AM
    HouseTops

Love EJAMI!!

#21438   2013/09/16 09:41AM
    ej and sami

Ejami is on today show!!!

Ugh I can't not stand Marge Bernardi somebody please put some tape over her mouth. She gets on my last never go away her acting is terrible she wants everyone in Salem to hate Sami and feel sorry for here. Team Sami all the way.. wait until she finds out that Sami didn't go prison she going to lose it. She better not mess with Sami cause Sami kick her behind.

Of course Adrienne was the surprising witness she turned that video in!!!

#21439   2013/09/16 10:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Is she. Did you read all the tweets. The ending today has me in tears for EJAMI

#21440   2013/09/16 10:29AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Is she. Did you read all the tweets. The ending today has me in tears for EJAMI

Stefano is behind all this . The DAs office is getting too much info. Justin is losing and looking STUPID. STEFFY is getting Ejustin back.

I think either Ej gives back everything and doesn't tell Sami or Stefano tells him to keep it but he will owe him forever. And I can see Ej being stressed cause he won't know what and when daddy dearest will cash in.
    Why can't Steffy retire and leave Ej in charge with his Samantha

« 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list