List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 04:27AM, Views: 6287909, Replies: 23339
    « 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 » »| page:
    #21421   2013/09/15 07:47PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote HouseTops: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote ej and sami: We have few more days until this dumb trail is over it been going on too long us Ejami are tried of this jail storyline...

The next storyline is we have to deal with Stefano this should fun and crazy and I think Sami will figure it out she knows that EJ went to his father...

I heard that Marge Bernardi is stick around until October ugh she needs
    to leave now. I think Marge is coming after Sami when this trial is over.She going to go crazy when she find out that Sami is not going to
    prison for the rest of her life... she wants revenge on the person who
    killed her husband member engagement party that's coming up soon.

Marge better not mess with Samantha.[/quote

GOOD LORD could she be the shooter that engagment party we all have heard about and could her BULLET get STEFANO PLEASE!!! PLEASE PLEAE!! [/quote]

Please, please.....

What?? Engagement party?? What??

EJAMI tomorrow??[/quote]

Yes House Tops engagement party is coming soon I think it's Kristen and Brady engagement party because the one that plays Kristen is leaving the show. Her secret will come out maybe somebody kills her we have who kill Kristen... if Ejami have engagement party it better be a lot of security guards there and make sure they check everybody at that door. Marge Bernardi post to stay until October she better not mess with Samantha cause Sami is more dangerous when she a Dimera than a Brady. People on other boards think that Marge is not finished with Sami cause she wants pay back for.

Ejami is on tomorrow show...

#21422   2013/09/15 11:23PM
    wwwwww

[quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote HouseTops: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote ej and sami: We have few more days until this dumb trail is over it been going on too long us Ejami are tried of this jail storyline...

The next storyline is we have to deal with Stefano this should fun and crazy and I think Sami will figure it out she knows that EJ went to his father...

I heard that Marge Bernardi is stick around until October ugh she needs
    to leave now. I think Marge is coming after Sami when this trial is over.She going to go crazy when she find out that Sami is not going to
    prison for the rest of her life... she wants revenge on the person who
    killed her husband member engagement party that's coming up soon.

Marge better not mess with Samantha.[/quote

GOOD LORD could she be the shooter that engagment party we all have heard about and could her BULLET get STEFANO PLEASE!!! PLEASE PLEAE!! [/quote]

Please, please.....

What?? Engagement party?? What??

EJAMI tomorrow??[/quote]

Yes House Tops engagement party is coming soon I think it's Kristen and Brady engagement party because the one that plays Kristen is leaving the show. Her secret will come out maybe somebody kills her we have who kill Kristen... if Ejami have engagement party it better be a lot of security guards there and make sure they check everybody at that door. Marge Bernardi post to stay until October she better not mess with Samantha cause Sami is more dangerous when she a Dimera than a Brady. People on other boards think that Marge is not finished with Sami cause she wants pay back for.

Ejami is on tomorrow show...[/quote]
    Will EJ be sad if Kristen dies because I'm guessing her secret will be out by then that she raped Eric. I doubt Sami will be.

#21423   2013/09/16 12:15AM
    wwwwww

If EJ had another kid that he didn't know about with a different woman like say from his days before he came to Salem or if Nicole's baby was somehow still alive would Sami include his child apart of their family like he always includes Will and Allie apart of the family and loves them like their his own. I hope Sami is done going from man to man and EJ is her true love. I think with Lucas she didn't love him as much as she thought she did and Rafe I think she loved but really was just loved Carrie and also hated EJ more than he loved her.

#21424   2013/09/16 04:55AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww: If EJ had another kid that he didn't know about with a different woman like say from his days before he came to Salem or if Nicole's baby was somehow still alive would Sami include his child apart of their family like he always includes Will and Allie apart of the family and loves them like their his own. I hope Sami is done going from man to man and EJ is her true love. I think with Lucas she didn't love him as much as she thought she did and Rafe I think she loved but really was just loved Carrie and also hated EJ more than he loved her.

Sami was never in love with rafe she was with him ONLY to make her family happy.

#21425   2013/09/16 05:02AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: So happy we have EJAMI.

Me too Sahron n nick 4eva I am so happy to have Ejami to. They only reason I watching Days..

ej and sami, me too!

#21426   2013/09/16 05:04AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: So happy we have EJAMI.

SO HAPPY!! EJAMI 4EVER!

#21427   2013/09/16 05:13AM
    fadingrose

Help, please! I often get very confused about some of the postings on any topic involving EJ or Sami or Ejami. So many of the postings are real Spoilers, but others are only speculations or wishful thinking or opinions. That's perfectly OK, but not when it's hard to figure out which category it's in.

#21428   2013/09/16 05:20AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose: Help, please! I often get very confused about some of the postings on any topic involving EJ or Sami or Ejami. So many of the postings are real Spoilers, but others are only speculations or wishful thinking or opinions. That's perfectly OK, but not when it's hard to figure out which category it's in.

fadingrose, I get confused my self.....

#21429   2013/09/16 05:28AM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote wwwwww: If EJ had another kid that he didn't know about with a different woman like say from his days before he came to Salem or if Nicole's baby was somehow still alive would Sami include his child apart of their family like he always includes Will and Allie apart of the family and loves them like their his own. I hope Sami is done going from man to man and EJ is her true love. I think with Lucas she didn't love him as much as she thought she did and Rafe I think she loved but really was just loved Carrie and also hated EJ more than he loved her.

Sami was never in love with rafe she was with him ONLY to make her family happy.

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva amen I agree with you Sami was never in loving Rafe she wanting to make her family happy she told EJ that on January
    31. Rafe admit to Sami he only loved small parts of her and she saw him for person he was.. Sami was trying to make her family happy.

#21430   2013/09/16 05:39AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva amen I agree with you Sami was never in loving Rafe she wanting to make her family happy she told EJ that on January
    31. Rafe admit to Sami he only loved small parts of her and she saw him for person he was.. Sami was trying to make her family happy.

safe was just a waste of time for all of us.

SO HAPPY THAT IS OVER!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 05:41AM
    « 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list