List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 12:26AM, Views: 6493072, Replies: 23647
    « 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 » »| page:
    #21411   2013/09/15 07:26AM
    Re: The
    stjarna

quote ej and sami-
    Sami vs Stefano let the games begin Team Ejami all the way!!!!

and if Stefano kicks them out of the house, they should get a house of their own- as it should be!!!

#21412   2013/09/15 07:40AM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: quote ej and sami-

and if Stefano kicks them out of the house, they should get a house of their own- as it should be!!!

I agree stjarna Ejami should by there own mansion and built there own company forget Stefano let him and his girlfriend stay there!!!

But we known Ejami is going to stay there because Days budget cuts. The show should give Ejami there own mansion why do they have to stay at Stefano. I am so sick tried Stefano he always want his children to live with him. Lexie didn't she should had own place to live with her husband and her son.

#21413   2013/09/15 09:49AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote stjarna: quote ej and sami-

I agree stjarna Ejami should by there own mansion and built there own company forget Stefano let him and his girlfriend stay there!!!

But we known Ejami is going to stay there because Days budget cuts. The show should give Ejami there own mansion why do they have to stay at Stefano. I am so sick tried Stefano he always want his children to live with him. Lexie didn't she should had own place to live with her husband and her son.

Yes Lexie did and I agree let them move out. Let him have DE for a time he can't live forever. I am not wishing an actor to die - so I hope people know that, I just wanted something different like they did finally with EJ being with his Samantha -seven years we have waited. EJ was finally his own man and with the woman he has loved and she finally WOKE UP and stopped denying her feelings.

I'm still in awe of the love letters and I know they both will fight for their family, their love.

#21414   2013/09/15 09:57AM
    ej and sami

We have few more days until this dumb trail is over it been going on too long us Ejami are tried of this jail storyline...

The next storyline is we have to deal with Stefano this should fun and crazy and I think Sami will figure it out she knows that EJ went to his father...

I heard that Marge Bernardi is stick around until October ugh she needs to leave now. I think Marge is coming after Sami when this trial is over. She going to go crazy when she find out that Sami is not going to prison for the rest of her life... she wants revenge on the person who killed her husband member engagement party that's coming up soon. Marge better not mess with Samantha.

#21415   2013/09/15 10:15AM
    sharon n nic...

So happy we have EJAMI.

#21416   2013/09/15 10:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: We have few more days until this dumb trail is over it been going on too long us Ejami are tried of this jail storyline...

The next storyline is we have to deal with Stefano this should fun and crazy and I think Sami will figure it out she knows that EJ went to his father...

I heard that Marge Bernardi is stick around until October ugh she needs to leave now. I think Marge is coming after Sami when this trial is over. She going to go crazy when she find out that Sami is not going to prison for the rest of her life... she wants revenge on the person who killed her husband member engagement party that's coming up soon. Marge better not mess with Samantha.

GOOD LORD could she be the shooter that engagment party we all have heard about and could her BULLET get STEFANO PLEASE!!! PLEASE PLEAE!!

#21417   2013/09/15 10:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: So happy we have EJAMI.

SO HAPPY!! EJAMI 4EVER!

#21418   2013/09/15 10:41AM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: So happy we have EJAMI.

Me too Sahron n nick 4eva I am so happy to have Ejami to. They only reason I watching Days..

#21419   2013/09/15 10:47AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: We have few more days until this dumb trail is over it been going on too long us Ejami are tried of this jail storyline...

I heard that Marge Bernardi is stick around until October ugh she needs to leave now. I think Marge is coming after Sami when this trial is over.
    She going to go crazy when she find out that Sami is not going to prison for the rest of her life... she wants revenge on the person who killed her
    husband member engagement party that's coming up soon. Marge
    better not mess with Samantha.

GOOD LORD could she be the shooter that engagment party we all have heard about and could her BULLET get STEFANO PLEASE!!! PLEASE PLEAE!!

Lol allmylovingdays maybe but we known Stefano is not leaving the show. Maybe engagement party is for Kristen and Brady and the bullet hits Kristen we have to find who did it. Cause Kristen is leaving the show. I don't want Ejami to have engagement party if they do it better be lot of security guards there checking everybody in Salem.

#21420   2013/09/15 07:19PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:

Please, please.....

What?? Engagement party?? What??

EJAMI tomorrow??

« 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list