List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:26PM, Views: 6627867, Replies: 23922
    « 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 » »| page:
    #21401   2013/09/13 03:23PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

I just went to NBC to see the pictures for next week I can't not stand Trask she got her hands on table looking straight at Ejami. We have wait until next Friday for this trail to be over with.

I wish the twist was that Joe Bernardi walk right in courtroom and tells judge and Trask he alive that is was Stefano that sent him there to cut off Rafe thing. Stefano is the one going to jail I would too see that. When Stefano wins so much it becomes boring.

#21402   2013/09/13 07:32PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: EJAMINATION

PRECISELY I loved seeing that we are united!

and on that thought don't forget to vote! tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-2-2013-edition/

#21403   2013/09/14 01:12AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I just went to NBC to see the pictures for next week I can't not stand Trask she got her hands on table looking straight at Ejami. We have wait until next Friday for this trail to be over with.

I wish the twist was that Joe Bernardi walk right in courtroom and tells judge and Trask he alive that is was Stefano that sent him there to cut off Rafe thing. Stefano is the one going to jail I would too see that. When Stefano wins so much it becomes boring.

You never know Stefano may just be testing Sami's love for EJ and may not do a thing. Remember when Sami told him why he just didn't destroy the evidence of Will shooting EJ. He said because he knew how she was with men always going to one after the other or something like that I've already forgot. He wants to make sure she isn't going to jump right back into bed with Rafe. Besides when Stefano takes Gabi and Rafe down Ejami fans will love him. They need to make Sami where she can't stand Rafe like EJ and Stefano can't it ruins her character when she cares about him. I mean you don't see EJ caring what Nicole does. Sami shouldn't care what Rafe does.

#21404   2013/09/14 05:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I just went to NBC to see the pictures for next week I can't not stand Trask she got her hands on table looking straight at Ejami. We have wait until next Friday for this trail to be over with.

I wish the twist was that Joe Bernardi walk right in courtroom and tells judge and Trask he alive that is was Stefano that sent him there to cut off thing. Stefano is the one going to jail I would too see that. When Stefano wins so much it becomes boring.
    What an utterly ridiculious story CUT IT OFF. Where did these nutbag writers come up with this shite.

I wanted him alive too and I want Stefano gone but I would rather that Sami & EJ have to contend with this crazed egomanic as their angst then another stupid woman or man coming along.

#21405   2013/09/14 05:38AM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome this week Sami letter to EJ was best!!!

When is Sami going bad again I miss her she been nice too long it's time for here to return to her darkside. I miss my bad Sami I will loved for to be nice to EJ the family and mean to everyone else's!!!! Please make Sami bad again...

#21406   2013/09/14 05:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was awesome this week Sami letter to EJ was best!!!

When is Sami going bad again I miss her she been nice too long it's time for here to return to her darkside. I miss my bad Sami I will loved for to be nice to EJ the family and mean to everyone else's!!!! Please make Sami bad again...

A few weeks ago she was filming with Blake and it sounded like Sami was chasing Nick so we know she is plotting. This week thursday to be precise Lauren sent out a picture of her and Sami she called them Kami? said they were in the HTS back to old times again facing off?? So this is stuff we will see in early December.

I know she filmed with the kids and James for the Christmas episodes I can't wait, I hate rushing time just to see this stuff but I'm starving for my EJAMI's first family Christmas!

#21407   2013/09/14 05:55AM
    allmylovingdays

I forgot to remind us about voting

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-9-2013-edition/

#21408   2013/09/14 06:07AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:

A few weeks ago she was filming with Blake and it sounded like Sami was chasing Nick so we know she is plotting. This week thursday to be precise Lauren sent out a picture of her and Sami she called them Kami?
    said they were in the HTS back to old times again facing off??
    So this is stuff we will see in early December.

I know she filmed with the kids and James for the Christmas episodes I
    can't wait, I hate rushing time just to see this stuff but I'm starving for
    my EJAMI's first family Christmas!

Thanks allmylovingdays I can't wait to see Sami go bad again it should be fantastic. I can't wait to see my Ejamily first Christmas together we three more months too go to see this.

#21409   2013/09/14 11:21PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

A few weeks ago she was filming with Blake and it sounded like Sami was chasing Nick so we know she is plotting. This week thursday to be precise Lauren sent out a picture of her and Sami she called them Kami?
    said they were in the HTS back to old times again facing off??
    So this is stuff we will see in early December.

I know she filmed with the kids and James for the Christmas episodes I
    can't wait, I hate rushing time just to see this stuff but I'm starving for
    my EJAMI's first family Christmas!

Thanks allmylovingdays I can't wait to see Sami go bad again it should be fantastic. I can't wait to see my Ejamily first Christmas together we three more months too go to see this.

Yeah they should have this Stefano controlling EJ thing over with by November sweeps so we can have a Ejami Christmas maybe with Stefano watching them in the background smiling happy for them. They are just having father and son problems for now they will be best friends by Christmas. I can't wait to see Sami and Nick go at it again should be interesting. Why do they keep showing Sami concerned for Rafe and her telling Kate what her and Rafe have is more than she and him will have ever. When he was in a coma Sami told him she wouldn't know what she would do if she lost him.

#21410   2013/09/15 05:49AM
    ej and sami

I went to Soap Opera Digest and read that spoiler about EJ saving Sami this time around Sami going to be the one fighting for her family and EJ because her love letter telling us. It's about time Sami fights for her men and family EJ always fight for her now it's Sami turn. We known that Stefano is make EJ do something. I think Stefano wants EJ to be his main men again and run illegal business that's when EJ is going to go dark again and Sami is not going to be happy because EJ is going back to Stefano side. That's when Ejami is going to have problems because of Stefano at least it's angst it better than a triangle.

Sami vs Stefano let the games begin Team Ejami all the way!!!!

« 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list