List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 01:59PM, Views: 6805143, Replies: 24036
    « 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 » »| page:
    #21371   2013/09/12 02:03PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Omg I just read soap opera digest next week is crazy for ejami Ej went back to mansion to get all the money and is about to take his family and leave town but stefano stops him. Stefano tells EJ that he had the razor the hold time and he was going to use on Rafe. EJ said on my omg and rages and threats Stefano all hell break losses. Ej had no choice he gave Stefano back his company so he can save his Samantha. Abe got a called for someone said they seen that nurse from the hospital she skipped town but she bernardi girlfriend she had the razor and other evidence too she was on the hold too.

#21372   2013/09/12 02:29PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: There's a new Sod EJ's sacrifice. Lousy article doesn't tell me what it is he does but that skunk no good MOFO Stefano has the

Spoiler spoiler. Spoiler.

The razor. Benardi had a girlfriend isn't the wife always the last to know

rogue-ejami.com/

I just read that allmylovingdays wow that's some crazy stuff we all knew that Stefano was behind the hold thing. Member Ken Corday said that Ej is going dark again that's reason why. Ej is going back working with Stefano again. Sami is not going to like that Ej working with Stefano again. At least Ejami is have angst that much than other crap. We have to remember the writer's don't like happy couples. When is Sami going back to here darkside I miss the bad Sami. Maybe Ejami return to there darkside together.

#21373   2013/09/12 03:53PM
    E.J. sacrifice?
    Gadgetcat

What do you think the sacrifice E.J. will do for Sami will be give everything back to Stefano to have him fix it to get her out?

#21374   2013/09/12 05:09PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: There's a new Sod EJ's sacrifice. Lousy article doesn't tell me what it is he does but that skunk no good MOFO Stefano has the

rogue-ejami.com/

I just read that allmylovingdays wow that's some crazy stuff we all knew that Stefano was behind the hold thing. Member Ken Corday said that Ej is going dark again that's reason why. Ej is going back working with Stefano again. Sami is not going to like that Ej working with Stefano again. At least Ejami is have angst that much than other crap. We have to remember the writer's don't like happy couples. When is Sami going back to here darkside I miss the bad Sami. Maybe Ejami return to there darkside together.

Sounds like a mess No reason for me to start watching again any time soon

#21375   2013/09/12 05:11PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami:

rogue-ejami.com/

Obviously Ejami romance and wedding is not on their fall agenda either

#21376   2013/09/12 06:06PM
    ej and sami

I not surprising I knew Stefano had that razor from the began he nothing but sick twisted freak all he cares is he damn stuff. I am sick of Stefano always winning what's point of EJ going after Dimera enterprise when Stefano is to get it back. Stefano needs to retire and let EJ run the company. Member Stefano said that he going to make Ej beg on his knees.

There a lot of good stuff coming up for Ejami this October it's going to be fun!!! That's what I heard so people need to calm down. I think we getting Ejami wedding around October. Member Ejami was post to get married in two weeks but she went back to jail.

Alison said on twitter that Ejami is going to have some problems that's what makes good soap. Ejami steal going to be front and center!!!

Member Sami loved letter to Ej she said she going fight for her family and him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 06:10PM
    #21377   2013/09/13 01:21AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I not surprising I knew Stefano had that razor from the began he nothing but sick twisted freak all he cares is he damn stuff. I am sick of Stefano always winning what's point of EJ going after Dimera enterprise when Stefano is to get it back. Stefano needs to retire and let EJ run the company. Member Stefano said that he going to make Ej beg on his knees.

There a lot of good stuff coming up for Ejami this October it's going to be fun!!! That's what I heard so people need to calm down. I think we getting Ejami wedding around October. Member Ejami was post to get married in two weeks but she went back to jail.

Alison said on twitter that Ejami is going to have some problems that's what makes good soap. Ejami steal going to be front and center!!!

Member Sami loved letter to Ej she said she going fight for her family and him.

Ejami has been having bad luck lately. First they have Nick finding out about Will shooting EJ and his crazy demands. Then they have Sami shooting Bernard trying to save Rafe and looks guilty doing a good thing and staying in jail for 3 months. Now they have to deal with Stefano. Hopefully Sami doesn't give up on EJ and finds out about Stefano's blackmail through a conversation between him and EJ. I think they have grown up a lot though yeah they still scheme and do stupid things but they are not as bad as they use to be.

#21378   2013/09/13 03:31AM
    fadingrose

Are these so-called "spoilers" or just speculation? Stefano had the razor "the whole time? Or Bernardi's girlfriend did? Whoever actually has or had the razor, how did they manage to retrieve it after the shooting? This s/l is getting way too far-fetched. And if Stefano saves Sami by blackmailing EJ into returning his company, how will Steffie escape being charged for creating the whole mess. Oh, wait--the DiMeras NEVER are punished for anything....Though ANYTHING is possible in a Soap, this is going way too far.

#21379   2013/09/13 03:58AM
    HouseTops

I'm ready for Stefano to go so we can have EJAMI.

Silly s/l. The outcome is always Stefano holding all the power. Beyond silly.

We want romance, adventure, a loving family, a soapy getaway s/l that sweeps us away for an hour everyday.

= EJAMI!!

#21380   2013/09/13 04:06AM
    ej and sami

We all knew that Stefano was behind this thing hold time he nothing twisted freak he just loves control he kids lives. It's always about Stefano he don't care who hurts I am sick tried of him winning. Stefano needs step down let Ej take over Dimera Enterprise. What was point of letting Ej running the company when got to give it back to his father. First Ejami have to deal with Nick blackmail Sami in jail and now Stefano
    they having alot angst but it's making Ejami stronger than ever.

I am glad Ejami on today's show we steal in this stupid trail today Nick and Marge testify. When Ej finds out that Nick attack his Samantha he going to go crazy. I read spoiler it says that Nick make things worse.

« 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list