List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 10:03AM, Views: 6628679, Replies: 23929
    « 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 » »| page:
    #21361   2013/09/12 06:14AM
    Re: The
    stjarna

Whoever was designated to write Ejami- kudos! This is what a fan like me wanted in a soap- a wonderful romantic couple with oozing chemistry that transcends the screen!

The scene started with him coming from the kids rooms- downstairs to take care of work and finding the letter - and then reading it- and showing this love and pain on his face amazing... and the scene ending with her laying in bed in the prison cell- them apart and yet together!!!

#21362   2013/09/12 06:16AM
    stjarna

They are the only real romantic couple who has a relationship in Salem right now!!!

#21363   2013/09/12 06:30AM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: They are the only real romantic couple who has a relationship in Salem right now!!!

Amen stjarna they only romantic couple on Days right now. Ejami bring back romantic things on Days i am loved it right now. All we need now is Ejami bathtub scene please.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 06:34AM
    #21364   2013/09/12 09:16AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote stjarna: They are the only real romantic couple who has a relationship in Salem right now!!!

Amen stjarna they only romantic couple on Days right now. Ejami bring back romantic things on Days i am loved it right now. All we need now is Ejami bathtub scene please.

They may do a bathtub scene but I wonder what their next story will be after this trial. Maybe go after Gabi and Nick. I would say Stefano but I think he is about to get involved in Rafe and Jordan storyline. If Jordan and rafe become a couple hopefully Jordan and Sami can become friends and Sami is happy Rafe finally found somebody.

#21365   2013/09/12 09:27AM
    flightygirl

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:

They may do a bathtub scene but I wonder what their next story will be after this trial. Maybe go after Gabi and Nick. I would say Stefano but I think he is about to get involved in Rafe and Jordan storyline. If Jordan and rafe become a couple hopefully Jordan and Sami can become friends and Sami is happy Rafe finally found somebody.

I would like Sami to stay far away from Rafe. Let one of his self righteous friends protect "little rafe" next time!

#21366   2013/09/12 09:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Whoever was designated to write Ejami- kudos! This is what a fan like me wanted in a soap- a wonderful romantic couple with oozing chemistry that transcends the screen!

The scene started with him coming from the kids rooms- downstairs to take care of work and finding the letter - and then reading it- and showing this love and pain on his face amazing... and the scene ending with her laying in bed in the prison cell- them apart and yet together!!!

EJAMI FOREVER. Loved your post stjarna

#21367   2013/09/12 10:17AM
    ej and sami

No Ejami today at least they be on tomorrow show !!!

The next storyline is planning there beautiful wedding and Honeymoon together!!!

I can't wait too hear Ejami wedding vows it's going to be fantastic!!!

#21368   2013/09/12 10:34AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: No Ejami today at least they be on tomorrow show !!!

The next storyline is planning there beautiful wedding and Honeymoon together!!!

I can't wait too hear Ejami wedding vows it's going to be fantastic!!!

I want Sam to tell EJ he is her true love. I wonder if someone is going to blackmail Sami for her shooting EJ somewhere down the line because when Will was thinking of the trial the DA woman brought it up. Wouldn't surprise me if crazy genius Nick found it out. Nick is up to something Sami and EJ have to deal with him. I think Will's secret will probably come out.

#21369   2013/09/12 11:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Nick knows.

I need a wedding. I need another EJAMI baby

#21370   2013/09/12 01:52PM
    allmylovingdays

There's a new Sod EJ's sacrifice. Lousy article doesn't tell me what it is he does but that skunk no good MOFO Stefano has the

Spoiler spoiler. Spoiler.

The razor. Benardi had a girlfriend isn't the wife always the last to know

rogue-ejami.com/

« 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list