List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6777388, Replies: 24026
    « 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 » »| page:
    #21351   2013/09/11 05:13AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Kate was getting on my nerves yesterday episode why would she joke and said she gave Sami the gun to protect her from Ej even Trask said that Ej will never hurt his Samantha I can't not stand Kate she needs to pay for give Sami a gun in first place. How did Trask know that Sami pull a gun on Nick she working with Stefano. Why is Justin mad at Sami for pulling a gun on Nick that fool is crazy and her attack her. Of course Rafe is going to make everything worse. I don't know why Nick have to testify against Sami he going to make things even worse. When Ej find outs that Nick attack his Samantha all hell going to break.

I can't wait until EJ reads Sami loved letter please let it happen today.

#21352   2013/09/11 05:27AM
    ej and sami

Ejami rock's there are best power couple on this show I loved Sami yesterday she knew that Ej put that money in timmy bank account lol Ej was trying to calm her down boy these two are alike two peas and pound and the black Sheep of there family. I can't wait until Ejami returns to there darkside together is going to be awesome and fantastic.

#21353   2013/09/11 09:57AM
    allmylovingdays

The letter has Sami's voice over!!! Can't wait

#21354   2013/09/11 12:22PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: The letter has Sami's voice over!!! Can't wait

I known allmylovingdays Samantha loved letter to EJ was awesome it came from Sami heart. Ejami loved letter to each other has been fantastic that's why they are best power couple on Days. Ejami bring back romance to Days I am loved it. Samantha loved letter to Ej was best part of hold episode bravo writers you did a great job today. I will loved to see more romance with Ejami. Alison and James are great together.

#21355   2013/09/11 02:45PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami love letter to EJ was so EJAMI!

#21356   2013/09/11 05:21PM
    HouseTops

EJAMI is so romantic.

I listened to EJ talk over the letter to Sami again with my eyes closed...that voice...

EJAMI is DEFINITELY here.

#21357   2013/09/11 06:45PM
    ej and sami

Sami loved letter to EJ was beautiful and fantastic I watched this episode so many times on YouTube. It was great day for Ejami fans we always wanted Sami to say this stuff to EJ I am so freaking happy right now. When EJ was reading Sami loved letter he had tears down his face it was so emotion for him. Alison and James were fantastic they make you root for Ejami they are have best.

When Sami gets out I want Ejami to go after people that made there life a living hell for past few months!!!

#21358   2013/09/12 01:45AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Sami loved letter to EJ was beautiful and fantastic I watched this episode so many times on YouTube. It was great day for Ejami fans we always wanted Sami to say this stuff to EJ I am so freaking happy right now. When EJ was reading Sami loved letter he had tears down his face it was so emotion for him. Alison and James were fantastic they make you root for Ejami they are have best.

When Sami gets out I want Ejami to go after people that made there life a living hell for past few months!!!

I like Ejami but I don't think they will be going after anybody well unless it's under Stefano's orders. I think he knew all along EJ was planning on taking his company and let him do it. He's going to use Sami and EJ as pawns I bet to get Chad back into the family so he can take over. EJ was never Stefano's choice I think he knew EJ would always follow his orders and he knows Sami is his weakness. He even told Kate that he loved his children but Chad was special to him. I'm not even sure why Ejami would want to live in Stefano's mansion anyways they should start their own company since they like working together and EJ can get him and Sami a house. What will Ejami's next story be after this trial ends. Maybe go after Nick and Gabi again.

#21359   2013/09/12 05:24AM
    ej and sami

I can't wait until this stupid trail is over Sami needs to be home with EJ and there beautiful children. We need some ejamily time and ejami loved making. I wish the writers give up us a ejami bathtub scene we need one are girl Sami has been in jail for the last few months she needs a good bath.

Ejami needs there own mansion maybe EJ will buy big house for Sami and there children it's for Ejami to buy dream home together. I want them out of the Dimera mansion left Stefano and girlfriend live there. Ejami can start their own company that would be fantastic and plus there work together.

#21360   2013/09/12 05:52AM
    allmylovingdays

I think we get a break from this trial but that means no EJAMI

Here's a clip of both letters combined in a music montage video by Phoenixrising @Tans360: @ladysadiha Bella' clip watch - > @Phoenixrisng523: My Darling #Ejamis Enjoy Both love letters t.co/PnmfA16KHn via @youtube

youtu.be/WHl19fr4qek

FreeSami . Go EJAMI!!!!!

« 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list