List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/19 04:39PM, Views: 6614905, Replies: 23873
    « 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 » »| page:
    #21341   2013/09/10 04:19PM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Thank god for EJAMI if we didn't have them, I would not be watching Days anymore!

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva I agreed with you if we didn't have Ejami I would not watching Days either!!! I am ready for Ej to read Sami loved letter is much better than this stupid trail that's going on right now.

I' ready for Sami to come home to her family and her man!

#21342   2013/09/10 04:39PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Thank god for EJAMI if we didn't have them, I would not be watching Days anymore!

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva I agreed with you if we didn't have Ejami I would not watching Days either!!! I am ready for Ej to read Sami loved letter is much better than this stupid trail that's going on right now.

Hi ej and sami

I'm ready for Sami to come home to her family and her man!

#21343   2013/09/10 06:32PM
    HouseTops

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjSuGX7lrYs

WOWZER.............how could tptb let this go three long years ago??

As only these two can do!!

So ready for some more EJAMI!!

#21344   2013/09/11 12:48AM
    stjarna

Quote ej and sami:

my sentiments exactly!

#21345   2013/09/11 01:24AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ej and sami:

my sentiments exactly!

I wish it could happen in a heartbeat!

#21346   2013/09/11 01:42AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:

I like Ejami to. Stefano is always interesting so I would still watch when he is on. I didn't like when Rafe walked in to the court room Sami obviously still has feelings for him. Anyways I wonder if Stefano will testify any at the trial his name hasn't been mentioned and usually when he shows up to something it's always fun to see what he will do. He obviously still loves EJ even if he did take his empire and is proud of him and I know EJ still loves his daddy to because when he threw him out you could see EJ was sad when he left it's the same reaction when he threatened Sami that one time about her shooting him and him taking her children away from her when he walked out of her apartment he was sad. Anyways I think Stefano will help EJ with Sami and let him keep the empire and they will make up and be father and son again just like when Brady took Victor's company from him they are like best friends now.

#21347   2013/09/11 04:59AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjSuGX7lrYs

WOWZER.............how could tptb let this go three long years ago??

As only these two can do!!

So ready for some more EJAMI!!

"how could tptb let this go three long years".....

I get lost in EJAMI every time I look at them!

I NEED MY EJAMI MAKING LOVE FIX!

I have been watching alot of youtube lately myself!

#21348   2013/09/11 05:00AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ej and sami:

my sentiments exactly!

#21349   2013/09/11 05:02AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote ej and sami:

my sentiments exactly!

I wish it could happen in a heartbeat!

Me too!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 05:07AM
    #21350   2013/09/11 05:08AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:

I like Ejami to. Stefano is always interesting so I would still watch when he is on. I didn't like when Rafe walked in to the court room Sami obviously still has feelings for him. Anyways I wonder if Stefano will testify any at the trial his name hasn't been mentioned and usually when he shows up to something it's always fun to see what he will do. He obviously still loves EJ even if he did take his empire and is proud of him and I know EJ still loves his daddy to because when he threw him out you could see EJ was sad when he left it's the same reaction when he threatened Sami that one time about her shooting him and him taking her children away from her when he walked out of her apartment he was sad. Anyways I think Stefano will help EJ with Sami and let him keep the empire and they will make up and be father and son again just like when Brady took Victor's company from him they are like best friends now.

Sami feels pity for rafe.

« 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list