List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 11:28PM, Views: 6535226, Replies: 23741
    « 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 » »| page:
    #21331   2013/09/10 05:41AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I just re watched Days I saw Sami put loved letter in EJ briefcase. I can't what to see Ej reads her letter it's going to be special. This damn trial needs to end right now it's so freaking boring.

I want Ejami too get there own mansion and build there own company move out of Stefano house let him be by self.
    You know I just don't get it how men line Stefano think they will live forever -they can't take it with them.

Allmylovingdays I just went YouTube and saw I can't believe this crap why is always Stefano winning I had enough with that fool. He the one should be in prison now that's story I loved too see.

whatever.

anyway here is the lovely promo on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sIlyUvGWkO8

#21332   2013/09/10 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I wish this trail was over already its too freaking boring us ejami fans had enough with this crap. Kate and Rafe is going to make Sami trail look even worse ugh. Kate should keep her mouth close about her affair with her boy toy. Why the heck would Kate give Sami a gun in first place she jealous witch. Free Sami already

I read a spoiler the DA women brings Nick to the stand and gets really ugly. I hope Sami told Ej that Nick attack her twice boy Sami is going to have keep Ej calm and cool when finds out what Nick did to his women. I can't Nick he started this freaking mess.
    OH NO NO NO NO, not NICK! dang and she can't say why cause then it leads all back to Will. CRAP

#21333   2013/09/10 06:09AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I wish this trail was over already its too freaking boring us ejami fans had enough with this crap. Kate and Rafe is going to make Sami trail look even worse ugh. Kate should keep her mouth close about her affair with her boy toy. Why the heck would Kate give Sami a gun in first place she jealous witch. Free Sami already
    I read a spoiler the DA women brings Nick to the stand and gets really ugly. I hope Sami told Ej that Nick attack her twice boy Sami is going to have keep Ej calm and cool when finds out what Nick did to his women. I can't Nick he started this freaking mess.
    OH NO NO NO NO, not
    NICK! dang and she can't say why cause then it leads all back to Will.
    CRAP

Allmylovingdays Nick is going make everything worse now I bet he tells the DA women what Sami did to him. What until EJ find out that Nick attack his women in the ally boy he better run for his life.

#21334   2013/09/10 06:49AM
    stjarna

kind of ignoring the whole trial LOL- can't stand that Trask woman .... just loved Ejami sitting so close together - soon, soon it will be over!!!!

#21335   2013/09/10 06:53AM
    stjarna

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    OH NO NO NO NO, not
    CRAP

Allmylovingdays Nick is going make everything worse now I bet he tells the DA women what Sami did to him. What until EJ find out that Nick attack his women in the ally boy he better run for his life.

ej and sami - you finally have an avatar- great- it's the photo I wish was hanging as their portrait!

#21336   2013/09/10 07:14AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote ej and sami: I wish this trail was over already its too freaking boring us ejami fans had enough with this crap. Kate and Rafe is going to make Sami trail look even worse ugh. Kate should keep her mouth close about her affair with her boy toy. Why the heck would Kate give Sami a gun in first place she jealous witch. Free Sami already
    I read a spoiler the DA women brings Nick to the stand and gets really ugly. I hope Sami told Ej that Nick attack her twice boy Sami is going to have keep Ej calm and cool when finds out what Nick did to his women. I can't Nick he started this freaking mess.[/quote]OH NO NO NO NO
    , not
    CRAP [/quote

Allmylovingdays Nick is going make everything worse now I bet he tells the DA women what Sami did to him. What until EJ find out that Nick attack his women in the ally boy he better run for his life.[/quote]

ej and sami - you finally have an avatar- great- it's the photo I wish was hanging as their portrait! [/quote]

Thanks stjarna I know loved this portrait better then one they got in mansion!

#21337   2013/09/10 07:18AM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: kind of ignoring the whole trial LOL- can't stand that Trask woman .... just loved Ejami sitting so close together - soon, soon it will be over!!!!

Amen stjarna this stupid trail is so damn boring needs to speed up already. Trask is getting on my never she trying to twist people word around. I rather see Ej read Sami loved letter than listed to this trail.

#21338   2013/09/10 11:34AM
    ej and sami

I really hate this stupid trail it's so damn boring just end it please us ejami fans are tried of this storyline. I knew Kate and Rafe going to make Sami trail even worst I am not surprised at all. Why the heck Kate bring Nick name great now it's getting worst. I don't known why Justin was mad at Sami for point a gun at Nick if he find out that Nick attack Sami he see why. I wonder if EJ knows that Nick attack his Samantha if he dont Sami going to have to keep EJ very calm and cool.

Free Sami already

#21339   2013/09/10 03:50PM
    sharon n nic...

Thank god for EJAMI if we didn't have them, I would not be watching Days anymore!

#21340   2013/09/10 03:58PM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Thank god for EJAMI if we didn't have them, I would not be watching Days anymore!

Hi Sharon n nick 4eva I agreed with you if we didn't have Ejami I would not watching Days either!!! I am ready for Ej to read Sami loved letter is much better than this stupid trail that's going on right now.

« 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list