List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 01:12PM, Views: 5898479, Replies: 23115
    « 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 » »| page:
    #21321   2013/09/09 11:27AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

This trail is getting on my damn never it needs end already I can't not stand that DA women she trying to twist words in Sonny and Will mouth she really think she got this trail in bag. Please team Ejami is going to come out on top when this hold thing is over. Free Sami Gene Brady Dimera already she needs to be home with the men of her dreams and they beautiful children.

Team Ejami all the way!!!

#21322   2013/09/09 12:56PM
    allmylovingdays

ITA I need this trial over and done already.

don't forget to vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-2-2013-edition/

#21323   2013/09/09 02:12PM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: This trail is getting on my damn never it needs end already I can't not stand that DA women she trying to twist words in Sonny and Will mouth she really think she got this trail in bag. Please team Ejami is going to come out on top when this hold thing is over. Free Sami Gene Brady Dimera already she needs to be home with the men of her dreams and they beautiful children.

Team Ejami all the way!!!

I, too, want a happy ending for EJami, but excuse me for reminding you that (1) the DA is only doing her job as prosecuting attorney when she "twists words" of a reluctant witness to prove her case and (2) Sami is not yet a DiMera in name--no matter how much we wish it to happen-and soon.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 02:14PM
    #21324   2013/09/09 02:27PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote stjarna: remeber the song

Love letters straight from your heart
    Keep us so near while apart
    I'm not alone in the night
    When I can have all the love you write

I memorize ev'ry line
    I kiss the name that you sign
    And darlin, then I read again right from the start
    Love letters straight from your heart

Ejami- so romantic!!!!!

Sigh

beautiful. You know what is funny today too on the Today show they talked about cursive writing and how it isn't being taught in schools and then they had a few people talk about what it means. I loved their take on the written form of expressing themselves and felt how timely since EJ just did this with Samantha and she will be writing back to him

www.today.com/moms/learning-cursive-writing-it-worthwhile-or-wasted-time-8C11045...

#21325   2013/09/09 02:29PM
    allmylovingdays

I forgot to add the trial so far started out moving along on a good pace. Hope it continues this way and the witness called all get this short of a time on the stand.

#21326   2013/09/09 02:53PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: I forgot to add the trial so far started out moving along on a good pace. Hope it continues this way and the witness called all get this short of a time on the stand.

I agreed with you allmylovingdays at least the witness getting a short time on stand. Somebody in other board said that Sami slip Ej her loved letter I didn't see that. Can't wait to see what Sami is going to be great.

#21327   2013/09/09 06:43PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I forgot to add the trial so far started out moving along on a good pace. Hope it continues this way and the witness called all get this short of a time on the stand.

I agreed with you allmylovingdays at least the witness getting a short time on stand. Somebody in other board said that Sami slip Ej her loved letter I didn't see that. Can't wait to see what Sami is going to be great.
    I missed it too the first time I watched.

You know that thread about the ratings. It doesn't tell ou everything -because Michael Fairman said all the soaps were up in viewers its that one demo that people think MOVES AND SHAKES THE EARTH and honey if I was watching Days with Dan every second on I would be thinking WTF why whats the use because we rarely get a moment or an episode that they aren't hogging it up. Or the pimping. It is the timetable of the show filming so far in advance that kills us and the stupid moments like today when Will was saying his what if's

#21328   2013/09/09 07:09PM
    ej and sami

I just re watched Days I saw Sami put loved letter in EJ briefcase. I can't what to see Ej reads her letter it's going to be special. This damn trial needs to end right now it's so freaking boring.

I want Ejami too get there own mansion and build there own company move out of Stefano house let him be by self.

#21329   2013/09/10 05:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I just re watched Days I saw Sami put loved letter in EJ briefcase. I can't what to see Ej reads her letter it's going to be special. This damn trial needs to end right now it's so freaking boring.

I want Ejami too get there own mansion and build there own company move out of Stefano house let him be by self.
    You know I just don't get it how men line Stefano think they will live forever -they can't take it with them.

whatever.

anyway here is the lovely promo on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sIlyUvGWkO8

#21330   2013/09/10 05:37AM
    ej and sami

I wish this trail was over already its too freaking boring us ejami fans had enough with this crap. Kate and Rafe is going to make Sami trail look even worse ugh. Kate should keep her mouth close about her affair with her boy toy. Why the heck would Kate give Sami a gun in first place she jealous witch. Free Sami already

I read a spoiler the DA women brings Nick to the stand and gets really ugly. I hope Sami told Ej that Nick attack her twice boy Sami is going to have keep Ej calm and cool when finds out what Nick did to his women. I can't Nick he started this freaking mess.

« 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list