List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 06:06PM, Views: 6481119, Replies: 23607
    « 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 » »| page:
    #21311   2013/09/07 08:22AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

I read spoiler it says that EJ reads Sami's letter this Wednesday coming up. I can't wait to see this it's going to be fantastic.

#21312   2013/09/07 08:40AM
    stjarna

remeber the song

Love letters straight from your heart
    Keep us so near while apart
    I'm not alone in the night
    When I can have all the love you write

I memorize ev'ry line
    I kiss the name that you sign
    And darlin, then I read again right from the start

Ejami- so romantic!!!!!

#21313   2013/09/07 10:54AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna: remeber the song

I memorize ev'ry line

Ejami- so romantic!!!!!

Sigh

#21314   2013/09/07 11:59AM
    stjarna

thanks to almd- she put the whole letter in the best line thread- it needs to be here too

My darling Samantha

I started to tell you this in person but sometimes it's better to express what ones feeling in writing. I put the kids to bed but im finding it hard to sleep Without you next to me. When that happens I usually end up coming downstairs and looking at you in that portrait of us and I'm missing you even more

The fact that we have finally found each other after all these years is amazing and I was so happy when it seemed all that wasted lost time was finally over. but now that your not with me it just so incredibly wrong
    I want you to know, know that I will do anything and everything it takes
    To be certain you don't suffer for having done anything wrong. I will get you back to your children I swear I will

EJ

#21315   2013/09/08 05:03AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: remeber the song

I memorize ev'ry line

Ejami- so romantic!!!!!

EJAMI - so so romantic!!!!

#21316   2013/09/08 05:04AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: thanks to almd- she put the whole letter in the best line thread- it needs to be here too

My darling Samantha

I started to tell you this in person but sometimes it's better to express what ones feeling in writing. I put the kids to bed but im finding it hard to sleep Without you next to me. When that happens I usually end up coming downstairs and looking at you in that portrait of us and I'm missing you even more

The fact that we have finally found each other after all these years is amazing and I was so happy when it seemed all that wasted lost time was finally over. but now that your not with me it just so incredibly wrong
    To be certain you don't suffer for having done anything wrong. I will get you back to your children I swear I will

EJ

Lovely lovely lovely.....

#21317   2013/09/09 04:53AM
    tariro

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna: thanks to almd- she put the whole letter in the best line thread- it needs to be here too

My darling Samantha

EJ

Lovely lovely lovely.....

I love this!! How often does anyone receive handwritten love letter in this day and age!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 05:01AM
    #21318   2013/09/09 06:14AM
    ej and sami

Sami trail starts today I can't wait until this stupid storyline is over it been going for the last few months enough with this.

I hate when Ejami is apart they can't think at all they mess each other so much. The writere should had came up with better storyline for Ejami I rather see Ejami take on Nick or solve a crime at Salem police department than this jail storyline.

I can't to see Ej reads Sami loved letter I heard it happens this Wednesday it going to be awesome.

#21319   2013/09/09 09:19AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Sami trail starts today I can't wait until this stupid storyline is over it been going for the last few months enough with this.

I hate when Ejami is apart they can't think at all they mess each other so much. The writere should had came up with better storyline for Ejami I rather see Ejami take on Nick or solve a crime at Salem police department than this jail storyline.

I can't to see Ej reads Sami loved letter I heard it happens this Wednesday it going to be awesome.

Yeah I hope Sami tells EJ he is her true love and soulmate. As for Nick didn't Sami try and get rid of the evidence he had on Will but couldn't get it because he is a computer genius. I think Nick is smarter than Sami. Will Sami be jealous of Jordan and Rafe if they become a couple.

#21320   2013/09/09 09:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I read spoiler it says that EJ reads Sami's letter this Wednesday coming up. I can't wait to see this it's going to be fantastic.

So she does answer him back. OMG. So excited and here I was thinking we wouldn't get to see this on screen.

« 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list