List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 12:08PM, Views: 5872663, Replies: 23110
    « 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 » »| page:
    #21301   2013/09/06 09:35AM
    Re: The
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna: How I loved when she hugged him from the back!!!
    They are the best couple on Days!!!

I am ready for the twist and her realease!! Otherwise I'll be ranting and getting tired of ranting! LOL

And you're not the only one, Stjarna!

#21302   2013/09/06 10:52AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote stjarna: How I loved when she hugged him from the back!!!
    They are the best couple on Days!!!

I am ready for the twist and her realease!! Otherwise I'll be ranting and getting tired of ranting! LOL

And you're not the only one, Stjarna!

I'll be right along with you two. Let's get this trial over asap and Sami home where she belongs with Ej and the kids.

Just loved her hug her Ej from the back.

#21303   2013/09/06 11:12AM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome today I loved that letter Ej wrote to his Sami it was so sweet. Sami knowns that Ej put that money in timmy bank account. I wish damn trail already please us ejami fans want this crap over with.

I am sick tried of Stefano always winning he be should lock up in prison for year. Let EJ win for once writers and be in charge of Dimera Company have all the power. Ejami can run business together and Stefano can buy a new company.

#21304   2013/09/06 11:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was awesome today I loved that letter Ej wrote to his Sami it was so sweet. Sami knowns that Ej put that money in timmy bank account. I wish damn trail already please us ejami fans want this crap over with.

I am sick tried of Stefano always winning he be should lock up in prison for year. Let EJ win for once writers and be in charge of Dimera Company have all the power. Ejami can run business together and Stefano can buy a new company.
    the letter scene was perfection just like EJAMI loved Sami starting to read it and then us seeing EJ writing it and him speaking what he was writing. This is the romance I've always wanted for them. NOW FREE her so they can make those babies

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 11:34AM
    #21305   2013/09/06 12:31PM
    ej and sami

The writer's did good job with ejami and ejamily for the last three days it ways best episodes ever. Now free Sami Dimera so she can go home and be with men she loves and they beautiful children.

I loved today episode Ejami loved letter scene was freaking awesome it was so cute. It seems like EJ had not been sleeping well for past few weeks. I want too see Ej read Sami loved letter come writers please let us see that.

#21306   2013/09/06 05:37PM
    HouseTops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwqynf3OvCI

EJAMI was good then, why was it that the tptb could not see it back in 2006?? Why did it take so long??

A GOLDMINE!!

Go EJAMI!!

#21307   2013/09/06 06:20PM
    ej and sami

I just went NBC to see pictures for next week episode Rafe takes the stand and his wheelchair. Kate make everything worst she told DA women she brought Sami a gun. Justin calls Marge to testify I wish this stupid storyline ends already enough with this crap.

#21308   2013/09/06 10:56PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I just went NBC to see pictures for next week episode Rafe takes the stand and his wheelchair. Kate make everything worst she told DA women she brought Sami a gun. Justin calls Marge to testify I wish this stupid storyline ends already enough with this crap.

The trial has been boring but I can't wait to see if Stefano has any involvement. As for Rafe I don't see how he can help or hurt the trial all he knows is he thought Joe was a friend. I can't wait to see what Sami writes EJ in her letter. I hope she tells him he is her true love and soulmate. I hope if the rumor that a lot of people think Jordan is a Dimera is true that Sami isn't jealous of Rafe and Jordan's relationship not sure why she would be unless she still loves him. I could see why EJ would have a problem with it but Sami shouldn't be bothered by it.

#21309   2013/09/07 05:00AM
    ej and sami

Ejami is bring back romance to Days I loved it keep up writers.

I can't wait to see Sami loved letter to Ej is going to be great!!!

This past week was awesome we had Ejamily Ejami and Ejami loved letter scene.

Now end this stupid trail so are girl can go home be with men her dreams and they beautiful children. I want to see bathtub scene and loved scene after this trail is over.

#21310   2013/09/07 05:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwqynf3OvCI

EJAMI was good then, why was it that the tptb could not see it back in 2006?? Why did it take so long??

A GOLDMINE!!

Go EJAMI!!

Those hugs from the beginning!!! WTF stupid that they didn't just let this couple be from the beginning.

« 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list