List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 10:32PM, Views: 6648723, Replies: 23960
    « 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 » »| page:
    #21291   2013/09/05 07:32AM
    Re: The
    zuzu61

Quote ej and sami: Ejami is on today show with Justin . EJ trying to make Justin hurry up with Sami trial. I bet Justin knows that Ej put that money in timmy bank account. Justin should not say nothing at least Ej doing something he a Dimera. He doing everything in power in his trying to get the women he love's home with him and children.

We have two more week for this stupid trail to be over with is about damn time. Sami will be found not guilty and I can't wait to see the look on DA women face when team ejami wins the trail.

If I were EJ, I'd go to my OLD AGE grave, swearing that Stefano put that Money in Timmy's bank account.

#21292   2013/09/05 09:05AM
    Hollie

[quote]Quote zuzu61: [quote]Quote ej and sami: Ejami is on today show with Justin . EJ trying to make Justin hurry up with Sami trial. I bet Justin knows that Ej put that money in timmy bank account. Justin should not say nothing at least Ej doing something he a Dimera. He doing everything in power in his trying to get the women he love's home with him and children.

We have two more week for this stupid trail to be over with is about damn time. Sami will be found not guilty and I can't wait to see the look on DA women face when team ejami wins the trail.[/

If I were EJ, I'd go to my OLD AGE grave, swearing that Stefano put that Money in Timmy's bank account. [/quote]
    Sitting at the neurologist office scared to death and this made me laugh out loud!! Thanks!!!!

#21293   2013/09/05 12:46PM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome today I loved them so much. This freaking trail needs to hurry up already we had enough of this stupid storyline. Sami needs to be home with her men and children.

Justin right Ejami we do anything for each other!!!

I loved Sami she said she was selfish she knows the kids needs there daddy and she needs Ej too !!!

Ejami arelike both them selfish they act alike two peas pond the black Sheep of there family!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 12:47PM
    #21294   2013/09/05 06:43PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was awesome today I loved them so much. This freaking trail needs to hurry up already we had enough of this stupid storyline. Sami needs to be home with her men and children.

Justin right Ejami we do anything for each other!!!

I loved Sami she said she was selfish she knows the kids needs there daddy and she needs Ej too !!!

Ejami arelike both them selfish they act alike two peas pond the black Sheep of there family!!!

So alike!! I need to watch their scenes over again. Actually I watched most of it over again and it was a bit different then when I watched at noon. I was a bit ticked off again thinking Sami was going to do the opposite of what EJ wanted the trial now, I thought she let him talk asked his opinion and then said lets fight the continuance. But I also was thinking EJ wouldn't be that upset because I did hear him say it was up to her. I know he is very worried. I am too

#21295   2013/09/05 07:27PM
    allmylovingdays

We slipped last week but I know I was on tether hooks about Adonis

So lets vote Sami and EJ back to number one

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-2-2013-edition/

#21296   2013/09/05 08:13PM
    allmylovingdays

That darn SoapOperaDigest has a darling photo of EJAMI in OT. Now I'm on the hunt to get me a copy

#21297   2013/09/06 05:14AM
    HouseTops

EJAMI, EJAMI, EJAMI

We Want EJAMI!!

#21298   2013/09/06 06:08AM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome yesterday I loved them Justin is right ejami would do anything for each other yes they will. Ejami have each other backs I can't wait until this jail storyline is over. We had a enough of it please end this mess.

I loved when Sami said that the kid's need Ej and she need him too it was sweet.

I loved to see Ejami team up together and solve a crime in Salem police department now that be fun too watch.

#21299   2013/09/06 06:21AM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ej and sami: Ejami is on today show with Justin . EJ trying to make Justin hurry up with Sami trial. I bet Justin knows that Ej put that money in timmy bank account. Justin should not say nothing at least Ej doing something he a Dimera. He doing everything in power in his trying to get the women he love's home with him and children.

We have two more week for this stupid trail to be over with is about damn time. Sami will be found not guilty and I can't wait to see the look on DA women face when team ejami wins the trail.

If I were EJ, I'd go to my OLD AGE grave, swearing that Stefano put that Money in Timmy's bank account.

#21300   2013/09/06 06:25AM
    stjarna

How I loved when she hugged him from the back!!!
    They are the best couple on Days!!!

I am ready for the twist and her realease!! Otherwise I'll be ranting and getting tired of ranting! LOL

« 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list