List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 01:12PM, Views: 5900827, Replies: 23115
    « 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 » »| page:
    #21281   2013/09/04 11:16AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I loved Ejami and Ejamily today they were awesome is about time we have some family time. Johnny is right his daddy he going to everything in powers bring home there mommy home to them.

Alison looks great in that dress today and James looks great in that suit.

Sami said she can't wait to be a Dimera I can't wait until sami be a Dimera too !!!!

This storyline needs to be over so we have more ejamily time and ejami!!

Ditto :

#21282   2013/09/04 02:30PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I loved Ejami and Ejamily today they were awesome is about time we have some family time. Johnny is right his daddy he going to everything in powers bring home there mommy home to them.

Alison looks great in that dress today and James looks great in that suit.

Sami said she can't wait to be a Dimera I can't wait until sami be a Dimera too !!!!

This storyline needs to be over so we have more ejamily time and ejami!!

Ditto :

YES!!!! ejamily/ejami time!!!!

I know this is not the right place to ask about this, but I don't want to get slammed.
    I noticed "Whatshisname" is mentioned in "Venice" as Owen..
    So do they allow ALL Actors to take time off (not that I am complaining about his absence or have I missed him).. But Do they only allow him to take off to be on another show?? OR does he get special favors?!?

Then they BLAST/FIRE Will/CM for mentioning going back to college.

Just asking????

#21283   2013/09/04 03:40PM
    ej and sami

I loved ejami and ejamily today they were awesome it's great to see them all in one room finally we got ejamily. We better have more of them they was best part of today episode.

Sami said she can't wait to be a Dimera me either.

I loved that Sami told Ej she was ashamed and afraid. She ashamed of the deal she thought of making with the prosecutor women. I glad the writers bring up that stupid plea deal now it's over let move on getting are girl out of jail and back home with the men she loves and beautiful children they have.

#21284   2013/09/04 04:28PM
    zuzu61

Quote ej and sami: I loved ejami and ejamily today they were awesome it's great to see them all in one room finally we got ejamily. We better have more of them they was best part of today episode.

I loved that Sami told Ej she was ashamed and afraid. She ashamed of the deal she thought of making with the prosecutor women. I glad the writers bring up that stupid plea deal now it's over let move on getting are girl out of jail and back home with the men she loves and beautiful children they have.

I sure wish since the DA has asked for a Continuance, the Judge would allow Sami to go home with ankle bracelet!!
    Since it's not her fault the DA is not ready..

#21285   2013/09/04 04:47PM
    ej and sami

I read a spoiled in two week it says that Ej saves Sami. I think Ej is going to give Stefano back his compay. Also in two week we find out that Sami or is going to jail or not. We know Sami that is going to be find not guilty and she be back home with children and Ej. At least this stupid trail is about to be over with.

#21286   2013/09/04 06:12PM
    zuzu61

Quote ej and sami: I read a spoiled in two week it says that Ej saves Sami. I think Ej is going to give Stefano back his compay. Also in two week we find out that Sami or is going to jail or not. We know Sami that is going to be find not guilty and she be back home with children and Ej. At least this stupid trail is about to be over with.

I'm so glad it's about to be over.. What goes around comes around.. Stefano's PAY day will come, for sure!!!

#21287   2013/09/05 05:44AM
    ej and sami

Ejami and Ejamily was awesome yesterday I loved them so much. Please writers show more of them Ejamily there great they was best part of episode yesterday.

I am glad Sami said she was ashamed and afraid for going behind Ej back with that stupid plea deal. Good thing the writers brought it up so we move on get Sami out of jail.

Sami said she can't to be a Dimera me either!!!

#21288   2013/09/05 06:17AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ejami and Ejamily was awesome yesterday I loved them so much. Please writers show more of them Ejamily there great they was best part of episode yesterday.

I am glad Sami said she was ashamed and afraid for going behind Ej back with that stupid plea deal. Good thing the writers brought it up so we move on get Sami out of jail.

Sami said she can't to be a Dimera me either!!!
    Exactly we need more of this and then More EJAMI alone time. I just loved the hugs yesterday. I was very pleased we got some EJAMIFamily time and then hearing Sami say she was ashamed and sorry. I needed those words so it was a great day for us.

#21289   2013/09/05 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ej and sami: I loved ejami and ejamily today they were awesome it's great to see them all in one room finally we got ejamily. We better have more of them they was best part of today episode.

I sure wish since the DA has asked for a Continuance, the Judge would allow Sami to go home with ankle bracelet!!
    Since it's not her fault the DA is not ready..

The judge doesn't seem to like the DA that much but he knows he can't let her out. I want her out with that ankle bracelet but since EJ had one last year and I am sure Roman and the SPD have that written in his records that he was able to defuse it and run -the judge is stuck with forcing her to stay in her cell during this trial. I hate it just like everyone else but I would rather the judge not show any partiality so that the da can't call foul when Sami is home free. FREE SAMI! Reunite EJAMI under one ROOF!

#21290   2013/09/05 06:33AM
    ej and sami

Ejami is on today show with Justin . EJ trying to make Justin hurry up with Sami trial. I bet Justin knows that Ej put that money in timmy bank account. Justin should not say nothing at least Ej doing something he a Dimera. He doing everything in power in his trying to get the women he love's home with him and children.

We have two more week for this stupid trail to be over with is about damn time. Sami will be found not guilty and I can't wait to see the look on DA women face when team ejami wins the trail.

« 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list