List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 08:16AM, Views: 6301008, Replies: 23381
    « 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 » »| page:
    #21271   2013/09/04 05:36AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

I wish this damn trail was over already enough with are girl Sami Dirmera needs to be home with her men and children. When was last time Sami sleep eating or drink something are girl needs to get out jail right now. When she gets home I want ejami to have a bathtub scene.

Who else's is ready for Ejami too return to there darkside they been nice for a while. I loved for ejami to be nice to each other and family but mean to everyone in else's in Salem.

I wonder who the surprised person that save Sami. I think it's between Stefano or Adrienne. But I say it's Stefano he the one going to save Sami now that be crazy.

#21272   2013/09/04 06:36AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: I wish this damn trail was over already enough with are girl Sami Dirmera needs to be home with her men and children. When was last time Sami sleep eating or drink something are girl needs to get out jail right now. When she gets home I want ejami to have a bathtub scene.

Who else's is ready for Ejami too return to there darkside they been nice for a while. I loved for ejami to be nice to each other and family but mean to everyone in else's in Salem.

I wonder who the surprised person that save Sami. I think it's between Stefano or Adrienne. But I say it's Stefano he the one going to save Sami now that be crazy.

Yes she does need to be home with Ej and the kids but that DA who probably never in love or doesn't kids want her to rot in jail just to gain fame. I hope her prosecution ends up embarrassing her and she resigns. Trying to go against the DiMeras big mistake Melinda.

I wish when Ej was mad and said if wasn't for Wabi situation she would still be with Rafe she would have said no I always knew in my heart how much I loved you but I had been too dumb and scared to admit it.

I fell in love with you from day one the others were my distractions to keep my feelings for you hidden inside. It killed me everyday for the last seven years to want you so badly but was so frightened to act on these feelings. Ej it has always been you for me just as it has always been me for you.

Any response like that would have made me very very happy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 06:41AM
    #21273   2013/09/04 07:05AM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami: I wish this damn trail was over already enough with are girl Sami Dirmera needs to be home with her men and children. When was last time Sami sleep eating or drink something are girl needs to get out jail right now. When she gets home I want ejami to have a bathtub scene.

Yes she does need to be home with Ej and the kids but that DA who probably never in love or doesn't kids want her to rot in jail just to gain fame. I hope her prosecution ends up embarrassing her and she resigns. Trying to go against the DiMeras big mistake Melinda.

I wish when Ej was mad and said if wasn't for Wabi situation she would still be with Rafe she would have said no I always knew in my heart how much I loved you but I had been too dumb and scared to admit it.

I fell in love with you from day one the others were my distractions to keep my feelings for you hidden inside. It killed me everyday for the last seven years to want you so badly but was so frightened to act on these feelings. Ej it has always been you for me just as it has always been me for you.

Any response like that would have made me very very happy.

The writers have to keep fanbases happy.

We all knew doing the Ejole era Sami was still Ejs heart so they let that go once Ejami got together. BUT Safe fanbase wanna keep them hoping so we will probably not see the 100% from Sami we need. Now if Jafe gains a big fanbase so hoping it does I beleive we will see Sami really prove Ej is the love of her life and that 100% assurance of that love. As they say action speak louder than words

I also want Ejami going to the darkside just to prove together they ate a force to ve reckoned with

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 07:11AM
    #21274   2013/09/04 07:53AM
    ej and sami

Sami is on today episode I wish damn trail would end already. Us ejami fans are tried of this storyline it's been going on too freak long.

I want ejami to go dark again they ruled Salem with there evil ruthless side. They about to become Salem most powerful couple. I rather see ejami nice to there family and mean to everyone else's.

I really want Sami tell EJ about what Nick did to here boy EJ will go crazy on Nick for attacked his Sami. He will not have I read a spolier it's says that Nick testify agnst Sami at her trail. I can't wait to see what EJ is going to do when he finds out that Nick attacked his Sami.

#21275   2013/09/04 08:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Twitter has peeps spilling a spoiler about EJ. Waaaahh. Does he sacrifice himself for her??? See we see EJ forever showing his love for her but I want my EJAMI so reading EJ is her hero is cool but not if they are apart and I hate Stefano if this happens AND THIS IS ONLY MY SPECULATION
    But see if he separates them again the kids WHAT about the kids this is freaking me out. I need POLLY to come and rescue me

#21276   2013/09/04 08:58AM
    allmylovingdays

And now you all know why I try to stay away from spoilers cause I LOOOSEEE it.

#21277   2013/09/04 09:10AM
    allmylovingdays

Well well well the show knows I've been missing this-today's show. Now I need my EJAMIfamily and EJAMI just together and happy

@DaveBedford81: #EJami #DAYS Sami is in Abe's office where she's reunited w/ Johnny, Syd, Allie, Will, & Ariana Grace.

#21278   2013/09/04 09:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Thank you GOD -EJ is there too!!!!

#21279   2013/09/04 10:11AM
    HouseTops

EJAMI today!!

#21280   2013/09/04 11:12AM
    ej and sami

I loved Ejami and Ejamily today they were awesome is about time we have some family time. Johnny is right his daddy he going to everything in powers bring home there mommy home to them.

Alison looks great in that dress today and James looks great in that suit.

Sami said she can't wait to be a Dimera I can't wait until sami be a Dimera too !!!!

This storyline needs to be over so we have more ejamily time and ejami!!

« 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list