List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6776810, Replies: 24026
    « 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 » »| page:
    #21261   2013/09/03 06:40AM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: I would love to Sami to FIGHT for EJ....prove, prove, prove her love for EJ.

What would be the ultimate "proof"?? to show Samantha loves our EJ??

What would it be?
    I think we all wanted it badly and it once again got all fckdup by the writers -it should have happened when EJ was shot in hospital and Colleen came to Sami and told her go to him help him fight to live, it should have happened again when she found out she was pregnant with Sydney, then when she had to go in WP and then when she got back and wanted to stop him marrying the ho and then again when he got hurt by pillpoppingHope so many chances she should have fought and fought and found and the writing just drives us insane here they had the chance to have her shine and not be the selfish person she has always been and for once throw it back at the DA which she did at first but then whatever.whatever whatever. FRIDAY gave me back my EJAMI and yes they are who they are and the writer Friday needs to be the only writer for these two because she wrote the January 31st episode also she gets EJAMI.

#21262   2013/09/03 07:03AM
    fadingrose

Quote HouseTops: I would love to Sami to FIGHT for EJ....prove, prove, prove her love for EJ.

What would it be?

I don't get it? I thought just about everyone posting on this site was absolutely convinced that EJami was a "forever and ever" couple. So why are we asking for PROOF that Sami's love is real? I thought in many ways, we've already had that. Just saying... (Do we also need "proof" of EJ's love?)

#21263   2013/09/03 07:39AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:

What would it be?
    I think we all wanted it badly and it once again got all fckdup by the writers -it should have happened when EJ was shot in hospital and Colleen came to Sami and told her go to him help him fight to live, it should have happened again when she found out she was pregnant with Sydney, then when she had to go in WP and then when she got back and wanted to stop him marrying the ho and then again when he got hurt by pillpoppingHope so many chances she should have fought and fought and found and the writing just drives us insane here they had the chance to have her shine and not be the selfish person she has always been and for once throw it back at the DA which she did at first but then whatever.whatever whatever. FRIDAY gave me back my EJAMI and yes they are who they are and the writer Friday needs to be the only writer for these two because she wrote the January 31st episode also she gets EJAMI.

Yea, the writer is the ultimate one who has to write for this great EJAMI.

Loved Friday's episode..the ache, I am adding the itch...

We all love EJAMI....

We Want EJAMI..Endgame....

#21264   2013/09/03 08:16AM
    tariro

Quote fadingrose:

What would it be?

I don't get it? I thought just about everyone posting on this site was absolutely convinced that EJami was a "forever and ever" couple. So why are we asking for PROOF that Sami's love is real? I thought in many ways, we've already had that. Just saying... (Do we also need "proof" of EJ's love?)

No we do believe in EJami as a forever and ever couple but EJami is still a pretty young pairing as far as soaps are concerned so it would be crazy to not expect some more angst in the future but in the past the angst has always been Sami's other guys so as EJami fans sometimes we just debate about having Sami fight like EJ has done to keep his affections while facing the threat of another woman ,we would want her to win of course but for future angst it would be preferable this way than her with another guy again like it was with John and Marlena first with Roman keeping them apart then Kristen.

#21265   2013/09/03 10:38AM
    ej and sami

No Ejami today

#21266   2013/09/03 11:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: No Ejami today

and a Chad sighting didn't help

They better be on tomorrow!!!!

#21267   2013/09/03 11:15AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: No Ejami today

and a Chad sighting didn't help

They better be on tomorrow!!!!

I known allmylovingdays ejami better be on the next 3 days !!!

#21268   2013/09/03 01:29PM
    fadingrose

Quote tariro:
    Quote fadingrose:

What would it be?

No we do believe in EJami as a forever and ever couple but EJami is still a pretty young pairing as far as soaps are concerned so it would be crazy to not expect some more angst in the future but in the past the angst has always been Sami's other guys so as EJami fans sometimes we just debate about having Sami fight like EJ has done to keep his affections while facing the threat of another woman ,we would want her to win of course but for future angst it would be preferable this way than her with another guy again like it was with John and Marlena first with Roman keeping them apart then Kristen.

After all the years that EJ has been trying to win Sami's heart, it is almost unbelievable that Sami would ever have to worry about "the threat of another woman." Well, OK, anything is possible on DAYS or any other soap. Come to think of it, Ej didn't take very long to lust after Taylor, while he was married to her sister Nicole. Of course, he and Sami have such a strong bond because of the children, so maybe EJ may never feel the slightest inclination to seek love elsewhere!

#21269   2013/09/03 07:55PM
    allmylovingdays

Gorgeous, beautiful fabulous so EJAMI video

youtu.be/p6a4yVyyEDA

Enjoy.

#21270   2013/09/04 12:16AM
    wwwwww

I'm not sure anybody can really answer this and be 100% certain but even though were Ejami fans lets try to be neutral on the question. EJ told Sami that her and Rafe were madly in love before the Will and Gabi situation happened and they would still be together if it hadn't been for that and was wondering if you all think that's true. I think EJ was extremely mad when he said that but I think he does wonder sometimes if Rafe and Sami would still be together if not for Gabi Will and the baby. Unfortunately it's not something he can answer only Sami can answer that.

« 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list