List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 03:26PM, Views: 6498137, Replies: 23657
    « 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 » »| page:
    #21251   2013/09/02 09:08AM
    Re: The
    stjarna

This whole week could be skipped so we can see the twist and who is going to turn things around and Ejami can go home celebrating!!!

#21252   2013/09/02 09:35AM
    ej and sami

How long this stupid trail is going to take us ejami fans had enough with this crap. Sami Dirmera needs to be at home with her men and children. I want too see bathtub scene and make loved all day long. When was the last time Sami had some food and something too drink. I wish Sami was pregnant then maybe she had been out on bail right now. EJ would had got his Sami out and his baby there no way EJ let his women and baby stay in jail.

#21253   2013/09/02 04:32PM
    HouseTops

EJAMI kinda scared me on Friday, but, boy, they sure can talk things out. Talking is only good when two people love each other the way these two love.

Sami has an ache and an itch wasting away in the cell.

Want the trial over quickly and above all....

We Want EJAMI!!

#21254   2013/09/02 04:33PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: How long this stupid trail is going to take us ejami fans had enough with this crap. Sami Dirmera needs to be at home with her men and children. I want too see bathtub scene and make loved all day long. When was the last time Sami had some food and something too drink. I wish Sami was pregnant then maybe she had been out on bail right now. EJ would had got his Sami out and his baby there no way EJ let his women and baby stay in jail.

Will Sami be happy that Rafe and Jordan are a couple. If she is mad sad or jealous I think it will hurt the Ejami relationship. Sami and EJ do need to have another baby out of love the last two times Sami was pregnant it really wasn't written well. I still can't get out of my head how many times Sami and rafe tried to have a baby why would Sami want one with him. I hope we get a story where Sami has to fight for EJ next kind of tired of him always fighting for her I think everybody has enough sense to know he loves her but now we need to know how much she loves him. I always felt he loved her more than she did him.

#21255   2013/09/02 07:09PM
    HouseTops

I would love to Sami to FIGHT for EJ....prove, prove, prove her love for EJ.

What would be the ultimate "proof"?? to show Samantha loves our EJ??

What would it be?

#21256   2013/09/03 12:11AM
    wwwwww

Quote HouseTops: I would love to Sami to FIGHT for EJ....prove, prove, prove her love for EJ.

What would it be?

Well they could show Sami's love for EJ in one episode of Days and move on if they wanted to but knowing the writers they would drag it out at least for a couple of months, but anyways a few directions they could go now these may not be popular but I think it would show how much Sami really loves EJ. Have Sami be happy that Jordan and Rafe are a couple. Have Rafe want to get back with Sami and possibly kiss her but she pulls back and says she is with EJ and madly in love with him. They should probably have EJ witness that from a distance so he knows how in love Sami is with him. Like I said though the writers would probably want to drag out the story for a few months so having Nicole's baby alive would probably show how much Sami loves EJ and it would make them a stronger couple.

#21257   2013/09/03 03:53AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: How long this stupid trail is going to take us ejami fans had enough with this crap. Sami Dirmera needs to be at home with her men and children. I want too see bathtub scene and make loved all day long. When was the last time Sami had some food and something too drink. I wish Sami was pregnant then maybe she had been out on bail right now. EJ would had got his Sami out and his baby there no way EJ let his women and baby stay in jail.

Will Sami be happy that Rafe and Jordan are a couple. If she is mad sad or jealous I think it will hurt the Ejami relationship. Sami and EJ do need to have another baby out of love the last two times Sami was pregnant it really wasn't written well. I still can't get out of my head how many times Sami and rafe tried to have a baby why would Sami want one with him. I hope we get a story where Sami has to fight for EJ next kind of tired of him always fighting for her I think everybody has enough sense to know he loves her but now we need to know how much she loves him. I always felt he loved her more than she did him.

Did I miss something? When did Rafe and Jordan become a couple? (Wishing won't make it so...)

#21258   2013/09/03 05:45AM
    stjarna

Also would love to see Samantha fighting for EJ tooth and nail, but PLEASE no more Rafe near Ejami orbit ever!

re Jafe- sincerely hope they are going down the route that Rafe falls in love with Jordan! She sort of looks a bit like Carrie!!!

We want Ejami love and them being together in every sense of the word!!!

#21259   2013/09/03 06:10AM
    ej and sami

Ejami don't need no more triangle been there done that.

I rather see Sami fight for Ej agnst Stefano that's a better storyline to watch.

Ejami don't need no more triangles they had that for last 7 years.

Ejami belongs together.

They are Days new powerful evil couple in Salem.

#21260   2013/09/03 06:39AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote HouseTops: I would love to Sami to FIGHT for EJ....prove, prove, prove her love for EJ.

I think the ultimate proof was when she finally confessed to EJ that it was him that she wanted all along.

EJ knew Sami's feeling for him that's why he never gave up on them being together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 06:48AM
    « 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list