List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 10:32PM, Views: 6649542, Replies: 23960
    « 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 » »| page:
    #21211   2013/08/30 04:26AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Sami is not going to take that plea deal she didn't sign yet. Right now she scared to death her mind is not in right place at this time. EJ is only own one that can get through his Sami he make her Change her mind. I can't wait until this storyline is over. We want ejami to have the most beautiful wedding in Salem and awesome honeymoon.

I read a spolier it says that Rafe and Kate are no good to Sami case that's find with me I don't want them to save Sami she in this crap because Kate open her big fat mouth and Sami is famed for murder.
    I read a spolier it's says that Adrienne is one that saves Sami because she find out that Joe Bernardi had another secret bank account and gives the edvience to Abe and justin is mad with her cause she gave edvience to police and not him.

#21212   2013/08/30 05:11AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: Sami is not going to take that plea deal she didn't sign yet. Right now she scared to death her mind is not in right place at this time. EJ is only own one that can get through his Sami he make her Change her mind. I can't wait until this storyline is over. We want ejami to have the most beautiful wedding in Salem and awesome honeymoon.

I read a spolier it says that Rafe and Kate are no good to Sami case that's find with me I don't want them to save Sami she in this crap because Kate open her big fat mouth and Sami is famed for murder.
    I read a spolier it's says that Adrienne is one that saves Sami because she find out that Joe Bernardi had another secret bank account and gives the edvience to Abe and justin is mad with her cause she gave edvience to police and not him.

To be honest, Sami was not "framed for murder." Unfortunately, that tape of her fighting with Bernardi makes her look guilty. The shooting of a man Sami didn't even know was Bernardi was for the best of intentions--to save Rafe's life. And the fight with Bernardi was to protect her son. It looks like it will be up to the jury to decide, unless the razor is found and can be linked to whoever wanted Rafe attacked. I'm not convinced that even finding evidence that Bernardi was a dirty cop will help Sami very much.

#21213   2013/08/30 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJAMI at its finest today!

EJAMI's love is what its all about!

Keep testing them writers because OUR couple can take it!

Sharon I love you to death never one to give up but I said it on twitter the writing we should be getting our epic love story writers are writing for the trash and boredom named DJ (lousy MOF'rs can't write more than one good story at a time all the good ones go to story F when they should be working on the GOLDMINE EJAMI) I am ready to storm the studios for my EJAMI wedding and family time. Can this damn trial be over already

I'm into "storming the studios" with you!

I hear what your saying AMLD's......

Daniel and Jennfer......waste of time.

Eric and Nicole......boring.

Abby..... who cares!!!

Kristen and Brady........ stupid!

rafe and kate.......Don't get me started!

Sami behind bars instead of in EJ's arms.........

AMLD's just hang in there summer was a horror! Hoping for an EJAMI fall/winter!
    THAT'S IT the better writers were lucky and they were on vacation and we get the D list writing.

Summer thankfully is almost over. This crap is almost out of here so thankful we don't have a show to trash on Monday!

I love my EJAMI no matter what seven plus years not giving up even if we are giving D writing.

#21214   2013/08/30 06:02AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:

EJAMI's love is what its all about! Keep testing them writers because OUR couple can take it!

Sharon I love you to death never one to give up but I said it on twitter the writing we should be getting our epic love story writers are writing for the trash and boredom named DJ (lousy MOF'rs can't write more than one good story at a time all the good ones go to story F when they should be working on the GOLDMINE EJAMI) I am ready to storm the studios for my EJAMI wedding and family time. Can this damn trial be over already

Abby..... who cares!!!

you summed it up perfectly!!!!!

the writers messed it up big time with it all!!!!

wish there is an emoticon with a read head and steam getting out of its ears!!!!

Ejami as a unit I want!

#21215   2013/08/30 07:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Well said stjarna. As a UNIT!!

@SourceRyan: Pulse Poll: August 26, 2013 Edition t.co/GEesn4uUcf #amc #boldandbeautiful #days #gh #oltl #yr

#21216   2013/08/30 10:35AM
    HouseTops

Can EJAMI get married in the prison???

A wife can't testify against her husband???

#21217   2013/08/30 10:38AM
    HouseTops

Would tptb do that to EJAMI's? Cheap b@$!&*^$??????

#21218   2013/08/30 10:57AM
    HouseTops

Quote HouseTops: Can EJAMI get married in the prison???

A wife can't testify against her husband???

No, maybe not. EJAMI so cute together!!

#21219   2013/08/30 11:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Would tptb do that to EJAMI's? Cheap b@$!&*^$??????

I see you seemed to be a day behind. Today's is better a bit better - I GASPED LOUDLY when the Sydney thing came up but then I chilled out and loved the stuff after

I hate the writers too. I need this trial over and done with.

EJ EJ EJ today he has me worried about how he said I will get you home to the kids. Sami said you mean you and the kids HE has me worried he will give himself up for her freedom not in the sense of that beyoitch trask but once again Stefano

#21220   2013/08/30 01:53PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

EJAMI's love is what its all about!

Keep testing them writers because OUR couple can take it!

Abby..... who cares!!!

Great posts Ladies! I'll storm the studios with you...

Lets storm the studios when Sami and EJ are making love!

« 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list