List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 04:27AM, Views: 6287586, Replies: 23339
    « 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 » »| page:
    #21201   2013/08/29 01:31PM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJAMI at its finest today!

EJAMI's love is what its all about!

Keep testing them writers because OUR couple can take it!

Sharon I love you to death never one to give up but I said it on twitter the writing we should be getting our epic love story writers are writing for the trash and boredom named DJ (lousy MOF'rs can't write more than one good story at a time all the good ones go to story F when they should be working on the GOLDMINE EJAMI) I am ready to storm the studios for my EJAMI wedding and family time. Can this damn trial be over already

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 01:33PM
    #21202   2013/08/29 02:42PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

Sharon I love you to death never one to give up but I said it on twitter the writing we should be getting our epic love story writers are writing for the trash and boredom named DJ (lousy MOF'rs can't write more than one good story at a time all the good ones go to story F when they should be working on the GOLDMINE EJAMI) I am ready to storm the studios for my EJAMI wedding and family time. Can this damn trial be over already

I'm into "storming the studios" with you!

I hear what your saying AMLD's......

Daniel and Jennfer......waste of time.

Eric and Nicole......boring.

Abby..... who cares!!!

Kristen and Brady........ stupid!

rafe and kate.......Don't get me started!

Sami behind bars instead of in EJ's arms.........

AMLD's just hang in there summer was a horror! Hoping for an EJAMI fall/winter!

#21203   2013/08/29 02:44PM
    ej and sami

This hold storyline is getting really stupid I just had enough it already. What's the point of plea deal when Sami steal going on trail. The writers need to hurry up with this storyline.

Ejami was awesome today there are breaking my heart I hate seeing them apart. We need are girl out of prison so she can go home to her men and children. I think Ej is going to make Sami Change her mind and we going to have a trail.

I want Ejami to have the most beautiful wedding in Salem and awesome Honeymoon. Come on writers please hurry up with trail so we have are ejami wedding. They better be a lot of security guards at ejami wedding.

#21204   2013/08/29 02:45PM
    ej and sami

This hold storyline is getting really stupid I just had enough it already. What's the point of plea deal when Sami steal going on trail. The writers need to hurry up with this storyline.

Ejami was awesome today there are breaking my heart I hate seeing them apart. We need are girl out of prison so she can go home to her men and children. I think Ej is going to make Sami Change her mind and we going to have a trail.

I want Ejami to have the most beautiful wedding in Salem and awesome Honeymoon. Come on writers please hurry up with trail so we have are ejami wedding. They better be a lot of security guards at ejami wedding.

#21205   2013/08/29 04:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: This hold storyline is getting really stupid I just had enough it already. What's the point of plea deal when Sami steal going on trail. The writers need to hurry up with this storyline.

Hoping for a beautiful EJAMI wedding also!

#21206   2013/08/29 04:48PM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Abby..... who cares!!!

Great posts Ladies! I'll storm the studios with you...

#21207   2013/08/29 05:11PM
    HouseTops

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Abby..... who cares!!!

You go Girl!!

I'm up for stormin the studios!!

Maybe JS and AS will be there, oh yea!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 05:14PM
    #21208   2013/08/29 05:17PM
    ej and sami

I think Sami is already on her darkside you can just look at her face. I don't blame her at all she did is save cop life and she gets famed for murder. Sami is test this DA women plea deal she trying to outsmart her I think Sami changes her mind after she have a talk with EJ about her plea deal.

I rather ejami be nice too each other and mean to everyone else's. When Sami gets out of prison no more nice ejami and I want bad evil grey ejami back. Come on writers please make ejami bad again they been to nice to people in Salem.

#21209   2013/08/29 05:50PM
    allmylovingdays

not sure if anyone here uses facebook. But Days of our Lives NBC has a photo of Sami in her denim blue shirt behind bars with the caption

Sami made the ___ decision

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151863053559309&set=a.54547954308.6126...

#21210   2013/08/29 06:57PM
    Mc21girl

Sami does not deserve to be jail esp since Benardi was a dirty cop working for Stefano. She belongs in Ej's arms!

« 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list