List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 11:03PM, Views: 5840693, Replies: 23103
    « 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 » »| page:
    #21191   2013/08/28 01:48PM
    Re: The
    fadingrose

I find it hard to understand why some people want to bash Justin, who has been doing his level best to defend Sami with every legal and ethical means possible. As he should, he has warned Ej (again and again) that manipulating evidence would seriously jeopardize Sami's case once it was discovered, as would eventually happen. (Furthermore, if Justin knew about it and did not inform the authorities, he would be jeopardizing his own career.

#21192   2013/08/28 08:18PM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome today I can't what until storyline is over enough with it us ejami fans are tried of this hurry up with the trail already.

Who else's have a problem with Justin today he act like Sami lost the case already. The trail didn't even start yet and his putting stuff in Sami head even EJ called him out on that one. At least Ej is trying to help the women he love's what the heck Justin doing he needs get off his behind and find something about bernardi. I am so glad Abe is on Sami side at least he knowns that bernardi was dirty cop.

We known that Sami is not going to take this stupid deal the writers are throw us off.

#21193   2013/08/29 03:36AM
    fadingrose

It is not up to Justin as Defense Lawyer to personally come up with evidence to destroy Bernardi's image as a "good cop." But it IS Justin's responsibility to do what he can to push the generally useless Salem PD to do an in-depth investigation. Or he should hire a competent PI to do the digging. It doesn't really matter that Abe believes Sami. As acting Police Commissioner, why isn't he doing his job?

#21194   2013/08/29 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

I truly believe that Sami is going to try and negotiate her own deal that will give EJ and her loves ones immunity just like that cow Adrienne did, so I am ready.

I had a hard time sleeping last night so I was thinking of crazy things and one of those was WHERE'S MY EJAMI WEDDING

of course I want that but that wasn't what I was thinking. Instead I posted it over on the daily but they are talking personal stuff so I doubt anyone read it.

I think it had to do with the media thing I was thinking why oh why didn't EJ and Justin start some sort of campaign. RIGHT NOW YES I think that was it. Because I want EJ to find out what little ms special da is doing and get it out to the media its too bad it didn't happen before the jury selection because if the people in the pool had heard she was ready to deal with a 'supposed COP KILLER' they would have to think that the woman isn't thinking she is guilty or there is something more to this case than what they will hear, plus the boys in blue would have a cow and protest. Ms Trask if this ever comes out will be tarred and feathered for sure!

So I wished they would leak it after EJ finds out about Sami trying to negotiate a deal for him.

#21195   2013/08/29 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Ejami was awesome today I can't what until storyline is over enough with it us ejami fans are tried of this hurry up with the trail already.

Who else's have a problem with Justin today he act like Sami lost the case already. The trail didn't even start yet and his putting stuff in Sami head even EJ called him out on that one. At least Ej is trying to help the women he love's what the heck Justin doing he needs get off his behind and find something about bernardi. I am so glad Abe is on Sami side at least he knowns that bernardi was dirty cop.

We known that Sami is not going to take this stupid deal the writers are throw us off.

I agree and I know I should think Justin gave EJ some hard truths but the man is in misery!! MISERY he needs his baby home with him so he is trying hard to make sure they find out that the cop was dirty.

Please let us get a WIN!!!!

#21196   2013/08/29 06:34AM
    HouseTops

As Sami pumped up and down yesterday, she was getting madder and madder with the freaking DA. No way is our Sami going to take that "deal", no way!!

Sami tell off that DA today!!

EJ looking SMOKING HOT. Let Sami out so she can "jump his bones"

We Want EJAMI

#21197   2013/08/29 07:21AM
    stjarna

There is no emotiocon to show me fuming!!!

I want Ejami love and support for one another!
    They made it look like EJ is ready to do anything for Samantha, and now they are showing that Samantha is only thinking of herself!!! ugh...

She must say to stuff the deal!!!

#21198   2013/08/29 08:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: As Sami pumped up and down yesterday, she was getting madder and madder with the freaking DA. No way is our Sami going to take that "deal", no way!!

Sami tell off that DA today!!

EJ looking SMOKING HOT. Let Sami out so she can "jump his bones"

We Want EJAMI

I agree I felt like we were watching a defiant Sami ready to do battle for EJ and her loved ones. Come on Showtime!!!!

#21199   2013/08/29 09:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Twitter started off good them bang. . Lousy MOFer writers

#21200   2013/08/29 01:20PM
    sharon n nic...

EJAMI at its finest today!

EJAMI's love is what its all about!

Keep testing them writers because OUR couple can take it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 01:21PM
    « 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list