List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 08:20PM, Views: 6531817, Replies: 23733
    « 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 » »| page:
    #21181   2013/08/28 06:28AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Come on EJAMI light up my screen today and make me happy!!!!!

Don't worry allmylovingdays Sami is on today she makes a decision regarding the plea bargain. We all known she going to take this deal the promo what's us to think that.

#21182   2013/08/28 09:04AM
    ej and sami

We known that Sami is not going take this stupid plea deal the writers are throwing us off. I am so happy Sami on please let Ej be on too.

#21183   2013/08/28 09:42AM
    allmylovingdays

I was going to scream at first when I was on #5 and 4. Going ok where's EJAMI

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/08/27/summers-10-best-soap-couples

No. 2: EJami, Days of Our Lives
    Days of Our Lives certainly took its sweet time in giving fans the couple we've been screaming for. Rejoice, EJamis, the wait is finally over!

Even with one half of the insanely-hot pairing behind bars for much of the summer, no couple in Salem crackled with brazen chemistry like trouble-prone Sami Brady (Alison Sweeney) and her dashing-yet-deadly British hunk-of-a-man EJ DiMera (James Scott).

We totally believed EJ when he promised Will (Chandler Massey) he would do anything to get his mother out of jail, but is it too much to ask that Elvis somehow manages to penetrate Samantha Jean through those bars beforehand?

#21184   2013/08/28 09:52AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: We known that Sami is not going take this stupid plea deal the writers are throwing us off. I am so happy Sami on please let Ej be on too.

I hope she doesn't take the deal but I don't really care I just want this stupid story to end. We have been getting basically the same Ejami scene for a couple of months. I guess after this they will have EJ and Sami deal with Nick and Gabi because didn't Alison say they were shooting scenes with them.

#21185   2013/08/28 09:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Justin is going back on my shite list.

@DaveBedford81: #FreeSami #EJustin Justin tells EJ that it seems to him that he would rather want Sami convicted and not acquitted.

#21186   2013/08/28 09:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Where does that shithead come off saying to to EJ

#21187   2013/08/28 10:20AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Justin is going back on my shite list.

@DaveBedford81: #FreeSami #EJustin Justin tells EJ that it seems to him that he would rather want Sami convicted and not acquitted.

I known allmylovingdays I am so tried of Justin right now he pissed me off. At least EJ doing something what Hell is Justin doing sit around act like Sami lost the case already. Justin needs to get up on his butt find something about bernardi.

#21188   2013/08/28 11:15AM
    ej and sami

I knew the writers was going to make us wait until Thursday to see what Sami was going to do. I ready for this storyline to be over already free Sami Dirmera. We want a ejami wedding and awesome honey moon. I ready for ejami to return to dark side and take on Stefano Nick and Gabi that's the storyline I want too see.

I am so tried of Salem always blaming Ejami for everything that goes wrong in this town. Last summer Ej went jail for something he didn't do. Now this summer it's Sami went to prison for something she didn't do.

Ejami was awesome today what's wrong Justin why he tell Ej he thinks that he want Sami in prison. He pissed me off today I am glad Abe believes Sami. Justin needs to off his behind find something about Bernardi he act like Sami lost the case already. Sami is not going to betray the men she love's. I think Adrienne is one going to save Sami because she more close Marge and she can get some information.

#21189   2013/08/28 11:45AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Where does that shithead come off saying to to EJ

I love the honesty, though, maybe it will make them close for real.

We Want EJAMI.....for real!!

#21190   2013/08/28 11:49AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Justin is going back on my shite list.

I known allmylovingdays I am so tried of Justin right now he pissed me off. At least EJ doing something what Hell is Justin doing sit around act like Sami lost the case already. Justin needs to get up on his butt find something about bernardi.

EJ is carrying the load. All I keep thinking about is last summer how Sami was there for EJ when he was railroaded, when ROO tried to shoot him her stepping in the way of gun. She told him one of dies leT me go. So her taking the deal that Trask is offering is just plain stupid writing. Her look today before she said no lawyer and I want a deal was defiant. Maybe she is going to try negotiate her own deal and screw lousy Justin's advice

« 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list