List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 07:37PM, Views: 5887395, Replies: 23111
    « 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 » »| page:
    #21171   2013/08/27 12:15AM
    Re: The
    wwwwww

I just got done watching today's show. I can't believe Sami was considering letting EJ go to jail and turning him in. I don't care even if he can and probably would find a way out of going to prison it's still wrong. Here he is trying to get her out of jail and doing stuff that can get himself in serious trouble and she is thinking about taking the deal and her and EJ would both go to prison.

#21172   2013/08/27 01:04AM
    stjarna

I am enraged that they made Samantha think at all about selling EJ out! Thanks to Justin who told her there were so many IFs in the equation!

they are ruining Ejami again!
    I know there were worse things before, but I thought that seriously this time they are progressing with them being a unit!!! Angst can come from anyone else like snidy Kristen, but I want Ejami to be as one!

#21173   2013/08/27 04:11AM
    ej and sami

I am not worry because Sami is not going to betray the men she love's right now Sami is not in her right mind she scared to death. This will be second time she been famed for murder. Member Lucas and Kate famed Sami and she almost died because of those two. At the end of day Sami is going to say no to that deal. EJ didn't tell Sami that he put illegal money into Timmy bank account. We known Sami is going to tell Ej about that deal. He try too make her change her mind because he did something that could mess up her case. By put that money in Timmy bank account. His plan is going to back fired I just known it.

#21174   2013/08/27 05:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Are girl Sami is not thinking straight right now she about too lose it this be the second time she being famed for murder. I just loved the ejami hug today. Why was Kristen there Sami don't need more crap right now she got a lot to deal with.

Ejami vs world bring on team ejami all the way

A tweet and the response. EJAMI against the world is right just wish the writing was better

@MollyMay410: Uh oh..Sami ended up on a lot of shite lists today @Ali_Sweeney

@Ali_Sweeney: @MollyMay410 wait for it...

I know it looked like Sami was thinking of throwing EJ under the bus, but when I listened it seemed like she went into typical Sami mode where she was figuring out how to get herself out without EJ paying or it in the process. The stupid part of the "Deal" is it really does not make sense. EJ has always been very careful not to let Sami know specific things about his life. He did not even tell Sami what he was doing with Kate's formula or about the take over until it was a done deal. I know Sami will not take the deal when it comes right down to it.

That's what I was trying to say in the Justin makes me angry thread that this is who Sami is and EJ knows it she is impulsive reckless doesn't stop to think her actions thorough and this is why she is in jail in the first place. I still say Justin isn't doing his job right he should be thinking of ways to show reasonable doubt, think of the biased attitude that SPD has against a DiMera and the way he was framed last year for a crime he didnt commit. If her crimes from the past come into play then so should their misdeeds. Plus the fact that over 10-12 people ended up in the crime scene including EJ who tried to help them find the weapon chain of evidence was totally f'cUP

#21175   2013/08/27 08:00AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose: If Sami is in prison for 10 years, she will still be away from EJ away from the man she loves and she will be away from her children Will, Johnny, Allie and Sydney and away from her granddaughter Arianna Grace, 10 years is a long time to be away from your family, and especially away from the man you love and I am sure Sami if she is in prison for that long she won't want EJ to wait for her and she will tell him to move on with his life because she wouldn't want him tied down to her unless she ends up having a prison wedding

That is why I am hoping she gets out but it is looking bleak either way right now

At trial things are definitely not looking good for Sami especially if Rafe is testifying on the prosecution's behalf and especially if Rafe doesn't want to help Sami because he would be helping EJ because Rafe hates EJ and the feeling is quite mutual with EJ hating Rafe but hey keep your friends close and your enemies even closer, or strange bedfellows in each other's company I guess but nevertheless if Sami does get convicted she could be looking at life in prison perhaps even the death penalty but if she takes the plea bargain then it's 10 years in prison either way Sami ends up in prison which doesn't look good for her

And considering how Sami has been treated by the police but also by the prison guards, I wonder how she will even be able to survive in prison

Because prison is a cruel, cruel place and fellow female inmates will be trying to kill Sami on a daily basis

#21176   2013/08/27 12:23PM
    ej and sami

We want to see more of Ejami the show is boring today with out them. At least we have ejami on for the next three days. I wish this stupid trail will hurry up we had enough of it.

It's time for Stefano retired and let Ejami take over Dirmera company Stefano is too old now.

#21177   2013/08/27 03:47PM
    HouseTops

I have a feeling, at least I hope, that this "deal" will bring EJAMI, and especially Sami's feelings for EJ, even more out into the open and really make EJAMERS believe.

We Want EJAMI!!

#21178   2013/08/27 06:05PM
    ejami2012

[quote]Quote HouseTops: I have a feeling, at least I hope, that this "deal" will bring EJAMI, and especially Sami's feelings for EJ, even more out into the open and really make EJAMERS believe.

We Want EJAMI!![/quotez

The Ejami hug yesterday broke my heart. You could see how much this is hurting them. They hugged each other so tight and closed their eyes in pain. We need this stupid trial over and Sami home with Ej and the kids. The miss their mommy so much.

I would love Adrienne to be the one to save Sami. It would be nice if she worked to help Justin without him knowing. She can get close to Marge find out something that will save Sami and tell Justin.

She would be redeemed in everyone's eyes including mine.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/27 06:08PM
    #21179   2013/08/28 04:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: We want to see more of Ejami the show is boring today with out them. At least we have ejami on for the next three days. I wish this stupid trail will hurry up we had enough of it.

It's time for Stefano retired and let Ejami take over Dirmera company Stefano is too old now.

Didn't EJ already take over Stefano's company and apparently force his father into retirement? Of course, Steffy may make a huge comeback. (He's not "too old" to get back in control. Many powerful business executives are in charge of huge financial empires well into their eighties.)

#21180   2013/08/28 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

Come on EJAMI light up my screen today and make me happy!!!!!

« 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list