List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/10 11:50AM, Views: 6801580, Replies: 24035
    « 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 » »| page:
    #21161   2013/08/26 11:20AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Ejami was great today I loved that Sami went right into Ej arms. Kristen needs to be kick out the house she a trouble maker that look Ej gave her when she said something about Sami. Sami Dirmera is not taking this deal they want us to think that.

I wish this trail hurry up it's take too freak long I think Stefano set up Timmy bernardi bank account so Ej can put the money in there. It's a freak trap.

I think I known who save Sami it's Adrienne because I read spolier for next week it's says Adrienne finds away to help Sami. Adrienne is close to Marge Bernardi maybe Adrienne find some evdience at bernardi home or something. I don't like Adrienne better I rather her save Sami than boring cop. Maybe Sami and Adrienne call it even.

#21162   2013/08/26 11:21AM
    Axl Rose

But nevertheless I really hope EJami can find their way out of this but that can only happen if EJ gives his father Stefano back everything that he stole from him but even if EJ does give Stefano everything back, will Stefano even keep his word in making sure Sami is released?

#21163   2013/08/26 11:39AM
    allmylovingdays

That hug I just love their hugs. He just wraps his arms around her and I sigh.

#21164   2013/08/26 05:07PM
    allmylovingdays

I need this trial to begin already. I need EJAMI living in the mansion and all of this in the past already-I know she has faith in EJ being able to wiggle out of anything.

I still enjoy their I love YOUS and kisses before he left to get the other pair of shoes he was trying to give her hope that it isn't as bleak as Justin is painting. WE NEED A WIN!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 05:12PM
    #21165   2013/08/26 05:44PM
    ej and sami

Ejami have some angst right now I am so tried of bernardi case it should had been over by now. Come on writers we sick and tried of Sami in prison leave her alone put somebody else's in there. Why it's always EJ and Sami jail they get blame for everything that goes wrong in Salem. Last summer Ej was famed and now this summer Sami was famed enough these already. Salem police needs to stop blame the Dirmera's and Sami for everything that goes wrong in this stupid town.

The trail starts next week free Sami Dirmera already so we have a big ejami wedding and awesome honeymoon.

#21166   2013/08/26 06:15PM
    ej and sami

Are girl Sami is not thinking straight right now she about too lose it this be the second time she being famed for murder. I just loved the ejami hug today. Why was Kristen there Sami don't need more crap right now she got a lot to deal with.

Ejami vs world bring on team ejami all the way

#21167   2013/08/26 09:02PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Are girl Sami is not thinking straight right now she about too lose it this be the second time she being famed for murder. I just loved the ejami hug today. Why was Kristen there Sami don't need more crap right now she got a lot to deal with.

A tweet and the response. EJAMI against the world is right just wish the writing was better

@MollyMay410: Uh oh..Sami ended up on a lot of shite lists today @Ali_Sweeney

@Ali_Sweeney: @MollyMay410 wait for it...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 09:03PM
    #21168   2013/08/26 09:05PM
    allmylovingdays

Ummmm duh I forgot we get an extra day to vote on source poll and don't forget to vote James at soap hunks. Get you buddies, friends and family to vote for him to. One week we can do IT!!!

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-august-19-2013-edition/

#21169   2013/08/26 10:01PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Are girl Sami is not thinking straight right now she about too lose it this be the second time she being famed for murder. I just loved the ejami hug today. Why was Kristen there Sami don't need more crap right now she got a lot to deal with.

A tweet and the response. EJAMI against the world is right just wish the writing was better

@MollyMay410: Uh oh..Sami ended up on a lot of shite lists today @Ali_Sweeney

@Ali_Sweeney: @MollyMay410 wait for it...

I know it looked like Sami was thinking of throwing EJ under the bus, but when I listened it seemed like she went into typical Sami mode where she was figuring out how to get herself out without EJ paying or it in the process. The stupid part of the "Deal" is it really does not make sense. EJ has always been very careful not to let Sami know specific things about his life. He did not even tell Sami what he was doing with Kate's formula or about the take over until it was a done deal. I know Sami will not take the deal when it comes right down to it.

#21170   2013/08/26 11:37PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Ejami have some angst right now I am so tried of bernardi case it should had been over by now. Come on writers we sick and tried of Sami in prison leave her alone put somebody else's in there. Why it's always EJ and Sami jail they get blame for everything that goes wrong in Salem. Last summer Ej was famed and now this summer Sami was famed enough these already. Salem police needs to stop blame the Dirmera's and Sami for everything that goes wrong in this stupid town.

The trail starts next week free Sami Dirmera already so we have a big ejami wedding and awesome honeymoon.

Ejami will always have obstacles they will have to overcome. I'm curious to see when Rafe and Lucas get new love interest if Sami is happy or jealous of them. Hopefully she is truly in love and will stay with EJ and happy that Rafe and Lucas finally found someone to love them. I think Ejami or Sami at least may have to deal with Nick next after this trial is done not sure how though. Nick I don't think has dealt with everything that has happened to him and seems to have more than enough copies of Will confessing to shooting EJ.

« 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list