List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 10:36AM, Views: 6444769, Replies: 23488
    « 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 » »| page:
    #21151   2013/08/25 07:54PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Yep Sami is on Monday episode Justin warns Sami her plan may backfire. Why is Justin trying to throw Ej under the bus what's the matter with him. Sami will not take this deal she in loving with men her dreams and wants to married him.

#21152   2013/08/25 11:45PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Yep Sami is on Monday episode Justin warns Sami her plan may backfire. Why is Justin trying to throw Ej under the bus what's the matter with him. Sami will not take this deal she in loving with men her dreams and wants to married him.

Yes I'm glad she is on I like Alison Sweeney and only watch when she is on. This story is just showing the unbreakable bond and how strong Ejami's relationship is. Will we get a Ejami shower scene. I think EJ and Nicole got one when they were a couple.

#21153   2013/08/26 05:40AM
    ejami2012

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: Yep Sami is on Monday episode Justin warns Sami her plan may backfire. Why is Justin trying to throw Ej under the bus what's the matter with him. Sami will not take this deal she in loving with men her dreams and wants to married him.

Yes I'm glad she is on I like Alison Sweeney and only watch when she is on. This story is just showing the unbreakable bond and how strong Ejami's relationship is. Will we get a Ejami shower scene. I think EJ and Nicole got one when they were a couple.

I don't Sami will really do it. She does tell Ej I beleive. Unfortunately I do not think Ej and Sami can do a shower scene due to their height difference. You may see to much of one or the other for daytime tv. He's 6'4" she's 5'4".

#21154   2013/08/26 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote wwwwww:

Yes I'm glad she is on I like Alison Sweeney and only watch when she is on. This story is just showing the unbreakable bond and how strong Ejami's relationship is. Will we get a Ejami shower scene. .

I don't Sami will really do it. She does tell Ej I beleive. Unfortunately I do not think Ej and Sami can do a shower scene due to their height difference. You may see to much of one or the other for daytime tv. He's 6'4" she's 5'4".

I agree so i want a bathtub scen with candles. JAMES did one at AMC. So don't be shy on us here!

I don't think she will end up doing it either just the description of todays episode stated that Justin tells her he doesnt' think her plan will work. So she is trying to stay true to her SAMI(ness). EJ would totally get it.

#21155   2013/08/26 06:09AM
    ej and sami

Sami is not going take that deal the promo want us think that. DA women is working with Stefano this plan is trap. Both Ej and Sami can end up in prison that's what Stefano wants any way. So can he get his company back from EJ. Why is Justin trying to make Sami take deal and throw EJ under the bus he is crazy or what.

I wish this trail hurry up already we tried of this bernardi storyline. The DA should drop the case and let Sami go. Sense they can't find nothing.why is boring cop testify he was in coma for 2 months he should be left off that list. I blame Nick and Kate for this hold thing they need to pay.

#21156   2013/08/26 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Sami is not going take that deal the promo want us think that. DA women is working with Stefano this plan is trap. Both Ej and Sami can end up in prison that's what Stefano wants any way. So can he get his company back from EJ. Why is Justin trying to make Sami take deal and throw EJ under the bus he is crazy or what.

I wish this trail hurry up already we tried of this bernardi storyline. The DA should drop the case and let Sami go. Sense they can't find nothing.why is boring cop testify he was in coma for 2 months he should be left off that list. I blame Nick and Kate for this hold thing they need to pay.

I agree. I have to say that Sami and Justin both forgot about the evidence Stefano has over Will. To even contemplate it would put Will in jail.

#21157   2013/08/26 06:25AM
    ej and sami

Yep Sami is protect her son and family because they cover up Will shooting. Hope Roman Bo can lose there job over this if come out. Plus Justin need too watch over his back because Stefano didn't forget that he help Ej take away his company.

This hold deal is stupid there no Sami plea guilty sever 10 years in prison and give up Stefano or she go with second deal is betray the men she love's this Stefano writing on the wall. DA is working with Stefano nobody that stupid. Maybe the twist in trail is Marge Bernardi tells everybody that Stefano had her husband kill and Stefano gave her money to keep quite.

#21158   2013/08/26 08:50AM
    Axl Rose

If Sami is in prison for 10 years, she will still be away from EJ away from the man she loves and she will be away from her children Will, Johnny, Allie and Sydney and away from her granddaughter Arianna Grace, 10 years is a long time to be away from your family, and especially away from the man you love and I am sure Sami if she is in prison for that long she won't want EJ to wait for her and she will tell him to move on with his life because she wouldn't want him tied down to her unless she ends up having a prison wedding

That is why I am hoping she gets out but it is looking bleak either way right now

#21159   2013/08/26 09:12AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: Sami is not going take that deal the promo want us think that. DA women is working with Stefano this plan is trap. Both Ej and Sami can end up in prison that's what Stefano wants any way. So can he get his company back from EJ. Why is Justin trying to make Sami take deal and throw EJ under the bus he is crazy or what.

Despite being in a coma for two months, I believe that Rafe has been called to testify that--to his knowledge and experience with Bernardi--he never saw any reason to suspect that his partner was a "bad cop." That would be important for the prosecution to bring out if Sami's story that Bernardi was trying to attack Rafe is presented to the jury. Rafe would then be a character witness for his partner, whether he wanted to be or not.

#21160   2013/08/26 09:17AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: If Sami is in prison for 10 years, she will still be away from EJ away from the man she loves and she will be away from her children Will, Johnny, Allie and Sydney and away from her granddaughter Arianna Grace, 10 years is a long time to be away from your family, and especially away from the man you love and I am sure Sami if she is in prison for that long she won't want EJ to wait for her and she will tell him to move on with his life because she wouldn't want him tied down to her unless she ends up having a prison wedding

That is why I am hoping she gets out but it is looking bleak either way right now

At trial things are definitely not looking good for Sami especially if Rafe is testifying on the prosecution's behalf and especially if Rafe doesn't want to help Sami because he would be helping EJ because Rafe hates EJ and the feeling is quite mutual with EJ hating Rafe but hey keep your friends close and your enemies even closer, or strange bedfellows in each other's company I guess but nevertheless if Sami does get convicted she could be looking at life in prison perhaps even the death penalty but if she takes the plea bargain then it's 10 years in prison either way Sami ends up in prison which doesn't look good for her

And considering how Sami has been treated by the police but also by the prison guards, I wonder how she will even be able to survive in prison

Because prison is a cruel, cruel place and fellow female inmates will be trying to kill Sami on a daily basis

« 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list