List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6756767, Replies: 24026
    « 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 » »| page:
    #21141   2013/08/25 02:23PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

We want ejami this bernardi storyline has been going for last 4 months enough with it already. Now we enter the fall with this trail they should just let Sami go and drop the case sense they can't find nothing.

It's time for Justin to do a better job he needs to go back to hospital and see who doing Joe Bernardi surgery that day and get list. Find out was bernardi house pay for. I am steal mad at Justin for throwing EJ under the bus that's not smart idea. Sami is not going to betray her men she love's him so much. Sami will go trail and fight this she a stronger women she fights to end. She protect her family.

I can't wait until this trail is over so we can enjoy Ejami wedding and awesome Honeymoon. We been waiting for ever for these two finally get married.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/25 02:25PM
    #21142   2013/08/25 03:25PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: We had no EJAMI all summer..

Heading into the fall and what do we get....a trial.

Will November bring us EJAMI love back and the all important wedding???

WE WANT EJAMI

Awwwgh!!! We're all getting trial tired and want Samantha out of prison!
    Let EJ and Sami come out of this as winners not . He was unconcious when Sami saved his sorry sausage!!

#21143   2013/08/25 03:35PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: We want ejami this bernardi storyline has been going for last 4 months enough with it already. Now we enter the fall with this trail they should just let Sami go and drop the case sense they can't find nothing.

It's time for Justin to do a better job he needs to go back to hospital and see who doing Joe Bernardi surgery that day and get list. Find out was bernardi house pay for. I am steal mad at Justin for throwing EJ under the bus that's not smart idea. Sami is not going to betray her men she love's him so much. Sami will go trail and fight this she a stronger women she fights to end. She protect her family.

I can't wait until this trail is over so we can enjoy Ejami wedding and awesome Honeymoon. We been waiting for ever for these two finally get married.

Where's Celeste when we need her? She should perform voodoo rituals on that annoying prosecuter..... maybe her heart would stop beating..... oops I forgot she doesn't have one

The sooner the better for an ejamarriage! I hope they're husband and wife before x- mas

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/25 03:36PM
    #21144   2013/08/25 04:05PM
    sharon n nic...

WE WANT EJAMI

WE WANT EJAMI!!!!!!

#21145   2013/08/25 04:41PM
    Moms Days

I am looking forward to September when hopefully these stories will start moving along. Right now they are moving at a snails pace...which they do every summer. We need to wrap up this story of Sami in jail. They woke up and put Sami in jail and ratings have plummeted. I am tired of every story currently because they have just dragged. I also am missing me some Ejami loving moments.

#21146   2013/08/25 04:53PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

WE WANT EJAMI

WE WANT EJAMI!!!!!!

WE WANT EJAMI NOW TOGETHER WITH THEIR KIDS MAKING ANOTHER!!! I NEED A LONG LONG PASSIONATE REUNION AND YEARS & YEARS OF THEM BEING together working and scheming, loving, living and more touching I can't get enough of their handsiness-louBlue wrote this trilology Patience is a virtue, Every cloud and wild horses and they had some scenes in the fictions where either EJ or Sami would be stating Hands!

#21147   2013/08/25 05:25PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:

WE WANT EJAMI

WE WANT EJAMI!!!!!!

WE WANT EJAMI NOW TOGETHER WITH THEIR KIDS MAKING ANOTHER!!! I NEED A LONG LONG PASSIONATE REUNION AND YEARS & YEARS OF THEM BEING together working and scheming, loving, living and more touching I can't get enough of their handsiness-louBlue wrote this trilology Patience is a virtue, Every cloud and wild horses and they had some scenes in the fictions where either EJ or Sami would be stating Hands!

Gee, I'm so happy that I'm not the only member of LouBlue fanfiction bookclub patience is a virtue is so darn hot...... And 'fated'... There're no words to describe it!!! Ejami loving and scheeming... That should be their fall recipe!!!

#21148   2013/08/25 05:41PM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

WE WANT EJAMI

WE WANT EJAMI!!!!!!

Gee, I'm so happy that I'm not the only member of LouBlue fanfiction bookclub patience is a virtue is so darn hot...... And 'fated'... There're no words to describe it!!! Ejami loving and scheeming... That should be their fall recipe!!!

I started reading the Loublue Fanfiction and I could not stop reading. I read the above trilogy plus the extra one she wrote after that called Birds of a Feather and I also read Fated which was awesome (very long). They are a little extra graphic on the sex scenes at time, but overall I could not put them down. I got very little sleep for several days. It made me feel like we were ripped off when it came to the Ejami story. I wish they would read some of Loublue's stories for ideas of things they could do for our Ejami.

#21149   2013/08/25 07:17PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

WE WANT EJAMI

WE WANT EJAMI!!!!!!

I started reading the Loublue Fanfiction and I could not stop reading. I read the above trilogy plus the extra one she wrote after that called Birds of a Feather and I also read Fated which was awesome (very long). They are a little extra graphic on the sex scenes at time, but overall I could not put them down. I got very little sleep for several days. It made me feel like we were ripped off when it came to the Ejami story. I wish they would read some of Loublue's stories for ideas of things they could do for our Ejami.

Don't we all wish!!

Ok I read the dvr description for tomorrow it looks like Sami thinks she can out play the DA and might accept the stupid deal

#21150   2013/08/25 07:45PM
    ej and sami

I want ejami to have a big wedding and awesome honeymoon. Let's hope this trail is over soon. When Sami gets out of prison I want a bathtub scene and make loving all day long. Ejami should have another girl and name her Lexie after Ej sister. EJ will be in protect mode for Sami when they have another baby. I can see Ej now going out at night getting Sami some food.

Sami is not taking that stupid deal they want us think she will. Sami is not betray the men she love's Hell to no. I don't trust this DA women she working with Stefano Dirmera. Sami will fight this in trail she protect her family and son.

« 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list