List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 04:54AM, Views: 6286413, Replies: 23323
    « 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 » »| page:
    #21131   2013/08/24 01:56PM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: Do not forget to vote for your favorite soap hunk. It is an all Days final!

Argh I tried to vote and the polls are closed.

But don't forget The TV source poll we are back in 3, 4 th place

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/24 01:59PM
    #21132   2013/08/24 01:58PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: I didn't like the way they made Samantha hide what Trask woman has offered. That was sneaky... and the writers are again casting a shadow with her love to EJ.
    And how silly is that= Stefano would not lift a finger if she would sell EJ?!!! Poor EJ!!!!!UGH!!!

I want Roman to find the evidence so much.
    But have this horrible feeling it will be who gets to do it. It's infuriating.

. I tell myself daily this too shall pass. I know it's hard but we've had the hardest toughest time just being EJAMI fans. We along with EJ and Sami will be happy once they are together again. This is angst and it is so much better than interloper BS

#21133   2013/08/25 12:44AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna: I didn't like the way they made Samantha hide what Trask woman has offered. That was sneaky... and the writers are again casting a shadow with her love to EJ.
    And how silly is that= Stefano would not lift a finger if she would sell EJ?!!! Poor EJ!!!!!UGH!!!

. I tell myself daily this too shall pass. I know it's hard but we've had the hardest toughest time just being EJAMI fans. We along with EJ and Sami will be happy once they are together again. This is angst and it is so much better than interloper BS

true, this type of angst is better- but making her consider selling EJ just for a second made me see red! LOL
    This shall pass!

#21134   2013/08/25 05:56AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

AMLDs your right!

This shall pass and I am hoping soon!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/25 05:57AM
    #21135   2013/08/25 06:20AM
    ej and sami

The writers giving Ejami some angst right now I wish this storyline was over already. I not worry about this trail because ejami is going to come out on top and stronger than ever. They have each other backs.

If Bernardi was good cop than why didn't he report Sami to his boss that's not good cop at all. I don't trust DA women this deal is trap Stefano is behind this hold plan. He want ejami in prison so he can get his company back.

We have to wait until Wed show to see what Sami is going to do. Us fan's known that Sami is not taking that deal. She not betray EJ she love's him so much.

Ejami vs the world Team Ejami all the way.

#21136   2013/08/25 07:49AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: The writers giving Ejami some angst right now I wish this storyline was over already. I not worry about this trail because ejami is going to come out on top and stronger than ever. They have each other backs.

If Bernardi was good cop than why didn't he report Sami to his boss that's not good cop at all. I don't trust DA women this deal is trap Stefano is behind this hold plan. He want ejami in prison so he can get his company back.

We have to wait until Wed show to see what Sami is going to do. Us fan's known that Sami is not taking that deal. She not betray EJ she love's him so much.

Ejami vs the world Team Ejami all the way.

Exactly EJAMI against the world -Go Team EJAMI!

Friday during the play by play on twitter one of those I see often said this deal sucks and no way is she going to take it what a major fail for the writers and they said they weren't EJAMI fans

Two scoops is up and the first four to five paragraphs are about this stinking deal and no way would the real Sami consider it.

BRAVO BRAVO two scoops

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/25 07:50AM
    #21137   2013/08/25 09:08AM
    allmylovingdays

A you tube video for those who can't get enough of the hugs and kisses of EJAMI

youtu.be/7efw8EfNJBw?a

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/25 09:08AM
    #21138   2013/08/25 12:45PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Axl Rose: One day Johnny when he is old enough he is going to have to find out the hard way about how he was conceived, that EJ raped Sami because let's face it EJ did rape Sami because she was faced with an impossible situation in which she had to save Lucas if you remember 2006 when they were both in that car together

Johnny is going to have to find out the hard way about how he was conceived

This is similar to Luke and Laura of General Hospital when Lucky Spencer found out about his father Luke raping his mother Laura before he was even before

And on Days of our Lives you mark my words it will happen, Johnny will find out that his father EJ raped his mother Sami and Johnny could turn on both of his parents similar to what Lucky did when he found out about the rape on General Hospital

I see a parallel don't you?

EJAMI, for me, always reminded me of Luke and Laura.
    Would love to see the kids SORAS for lots of angst.
    EJAMI grown children could go on for years and years about their heritage....

GO EJAMI!!

They might try to make it a big deal with Johnny however considering the fact Will knows and is still closer than ever to EJ I am sure it will be a big deal for a couple of minutes.

Yes but Johnny will see it as a betrayal especially if EJ were to never tell him about it and he were to find out elsewhere like how Lucky had to find out about Luke raping Laura elsewhere

#21139   2013/08/25 01:54PM
    HouseTops

Don't kids get over things easily??

#21140   2013/08/25 01:57PM
    HouseTops

We had no EJAMI all summer..

Heading into the fall and what do we get....a trial.

Will November bring us EJAMI love back and the all important wedding???

WE WANT EJAMI

« 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list