List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 10:36AM, Views: 6442153, Replies: 23488
    « 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 » »| page:
    #21121   2013/08/23 07:09PM
    Re: The
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Ejami2012 I don't known that a good question is DA women working for Stefano or not. I don't trust her at all but she said when took this job Stefano was one person she wants in prison. So he if can't get Stefano than she going after his son. But we known that stupid trail is coming and ever secret is going to come out. I read preview for Days this fall it says that Sami trail going to have twist and turns and somebody going to save Sami. I wonder who going to save Sami.

I guess we will have to wait and see if Ms Trask is working for
    Stefano. I read about the trial too as long as its not Rafe who saves
    Sami I will be very very very happy.

#21122   2013/08/23 07:12PM
    ej and sami

Who else's had problem with Justin throwing EJ under the bus I could not believe that. It pissed me off there no way in Hell Sami is going to betray her men. Ej and Justin are good friends what's wrong with Justin he known Sami is not going to do that.

That DA women is working with Stefano I think she wants both Ej and Sami in prison can imagine that this Stefano plan all long. If he send both Ej and Sami to prison for rest of there live. Then he can get his company back from EJ. Kid's will be without both there mommy and daddy.

Sami is not going to betray her men she rather fight this in trail then betray Ej. Sami don't give up she fights to end and she protect her family.

#21123   2013/08/23 07:26PM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote ej and sami: Ejami2012 I don't known that a good question is DA women working for Stefano or not. I don't trust her at all but she said when took this job Stefano was one person she wants in prison. So he if can't get Stefano than she going after his son. But we known that stupid trail is coming and ever secret is going to come out. I read preview for Days this fall it says that Sami trail going to have twist and turns and somebody going to save Sami. I wonder who going to save Sami.[/quote]

Sami I will be very very very happy.[/quote

Ejami2012 we known that trail is coming up soon anyway there no way in Hell Sami going to be betray her men. She rather fight this too end and let the truth come out in trail. I rather see Kate save Sami than Rafe anybody but him. Keep him away from ejami.

#21124   2013/08/23 07:43PM
    ejami2012

[quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote ej and sami: Ejami2012 I don't known that a good question is DA women working for Stefano or not. I don't trust her at all but she said when took this job Stefano was one person she wants in prison. So he if can't get Stefano than she going after his son. But we known that stupid trail is coming and ever secret is going to come out. I read preview for Days this fall it says that Sami trail going to have twist and turns and somebody going to save Sami. I wonder who going to save Sami.[/quote]

I guess we will have to wait and see if Ms Trask is working f

Ejami2012 we known that trail is coming up soon anyway there no way in Hell Sami going to be betray her men. She rather fight this too end and let the truth come out in trail. I rather see Kate save Sami than Rafe anybody but him. Keep him away from ejami.[/quote]

Yes please get Rafe out of Ejamis orbit once and for all. Would ve awesome if Kate did say Sami and brought down Stefano too. He'd brushing Kates warnings off. Would be awesome if he underestimated Kate Roberts and she is his final downfall.

#21125   2013/08/23 08:00PM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote ej and sami: Ejami2012 I don't known that a good question is DA women working for Stefano or not. I don't trust her at all but she said when took this job Stefano was one person she wants in prison. So he if can't get Stefano than she going after his son. But we known that stupid trail is coming and ever secret is going to come out. I read preview for Days this fall it says that Sami trail going to have twist and turns and somebody going to save Sami. I wonder who going to save Sami.[/quote]

Ejami 2012 I known please keep Rafe away from ejami we had enough of him for the last 5 years. What if Stefano is one that save Sami he finally known that ejami belongs together. If Kate is one that save Sami the look on Rafe face will be funny.

Ejami2012 we known that trail is coming up soon anyway there no way in Hell Sami going to be betray her men. She rather fight this too end and let the truth come out in trail. I rather see Kate save Sami than Rafe anybody but him. Keep him away from ejami.[/quote]

Yes please get Rafe out of Ejamis orbit once and for all. Would ve awesome if Kate did say Sami and brought down Stefano too. He'd brushing Kates warnings off. Would be awesome if he underestimated Kate Roberts and she is his final downfall.[/quote]

#21126   2013/08/24 12:25AM
    wwwwww

[quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote ej and sami: Ejami2012 I don't known that a good question is DA women working for Stefano or not. I don't trust her at all but she said when took this job Stefano was one person she wants in prison. So he if can't get Stefano than she going after his son. But we known that stupid trail is coming and ever secret is going to come out. I read preview for Days this fall it says that Sami trail going to have twist and turns and somebody going to save Sami. I wonder who going to save Sami.[/quote]

Ejami 2012 I known please keep Rafe away from ejami we had enough of him for the last 5 years. What if Stefano is one that save Sami he finally known that ejami belongs together. If Kate is one that save Sami the look on Rafe face will be funny.

Yes please get Rafe out of Ejamis orbit once and for all. Would ve awesome if Kate did say Sami and brought down Stefano too. He'd brushing Kates warnings off. Would be awesome if he underestimated Kate Roberts and she is his final downfall.[/quote][/quote]
    I didn't really like Sami telling Rafe when he was in a coma she wouldn't know what she would do if she lost him. I'm worried about her reaction if him and Jordan become a couple. Hopefully she is happy if she's upset or jealous it will be a big letdown. I still can't get out of my mind that she stayed with Rafe in his loft for years and had sex with him. Almost killed the Ejami relationship for me why would EJ want her after she made out and slept with Rafe.

#21127   2013/08/24 06:50AM
    allmylovingdays

VOTE VOTE VOTE

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-august-19-2013-edition/

#21128   2013/08/24 10:09AM
    stjarna

I didn't like the way they made Samantha hide what Trask woman has offered. That was sneaky... and the writers are again casting a shadow with her love to EJ.
    And how silly is that= Stefano would not lift a finger if she would sell EJ?!!! Poor EJ!!!!!UGH!!!

I want Roman to find the evidence so much.
    But have this horrible feeling it will be who gets to do it. It's infuriating.

#21129   2013/08/24 10:17AM
    flightygirl

Do not forget to vote for your favorite soap hunk. It is an all Days final!

#21130   2013/08/24 01:50PM
    fadingrose

[quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote ej and sami: Ejami2012 I don't known that a good question is DA women working for Stefano or not. I don't trust her at all but she said when took this job Stefano was one person she wants in prison. So he if can't get Stefano than she going after his son. But we known that stupid trail is coming and ever secret is going to come out. I read preview for Days this fall it says that Sami trail going to have twist and turns and somebody going to save Sami. I wonder who going to save Sami.[/quote]

Fans who really love Sami and EJAmi should be happy if ANYONE saves Sami. Why not Rafe? Oh, right, most Ejami fans (but not me) really hate him...

« 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list