List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 04:27AM, Views: 6287514, Replies: 23339
    « 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 » »| page:
    #21111   2013/08/23 10:56AM
    Re: The
    Axl Rose

One day Johnny when he is old enough he is going to have to find out the hard way about how he was conceived, that EJ raped Sami because let's face it EJ did rape Sami because she was faced with an impossible situation in which she had to save Lucas if you remember 2006 when they were both in that car together

Johnny is going to have to find out the hard way about how he was conceived

This is similar to Luke and Laura of General Hospital when Lucky Spencer found out about his father Luke raping his mother Laura before he was even before

And on Days of our Lives you mark my words it will happen, Johnny will find out that his father EJ raped his mother Sami and Johnny could turn on both of his parents similar to what Lucky did when he found out about the rape on General Hospital

I see a parallel don't you?

#21112   2013/08/23 12:01PM
    Axl Rose

And one day Sydney is going to have to find out about it too similar to how Lulu had to find out about Luke's rape of Laura, Sydney would have to find out about EJ raping Sami

But I see a parallel with EJami and Luke and Laura here, the situations are identical

#21113   2013/08/23 12:31PM
    stjarna

Haven't seen today's epi yet...but what is this talk about Samantha and Justin having sold EJ out?!

too impatient till I get to see it!

#21114   2013/08/23 01:59PM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: Haven't seen today's epi yet...but what is this talk about Samantha and Justin having sold EJ out?!

Justin and Samantha did not sold out Ej the DA women want Sami to plea guilty and sever 10 years in prison and give up Stefano. If she betray Ej she free from prison. DA women wants Stefano she been want him sense she got job. If she can't get Stefano than wants Ej. Sami told her go to hell she not betray the man she love's.

Spolier Sami tells Ej about the deal next Thursday and Friday he trying to make Sami change her mind.

#21115   2013/08/23 02:13PM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome today is breaking my heart I hate this storyline please letting end already. This DA women is crazy why in the world Sami will betray Ej she lost her mind. So if Sami plea guilty sever 10 years for giving up Stefano that's stupid thing I ever heard. If she gives up Ej than is Free. Wow DA women really want Stefano she sense she took this job. There no way that DA women can beat Stefano. Sami is not going to betray EJ she fight until end Ejami going to come out stronger than ever. They have each other back. They loved each other everybody knowns Stefano behind this they can't find nothing.

#21116   2013/08/23 02:15PM
    stjarna

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote stjarna: Haven't seen today's epi yet...but what is this talk about Samantha and Justin having sold EJ out?!

Justin and Samantha did not sold out Ej the DA women want Sami to plea guilty and sever 10 years in prison and give up Stefano. If she betray Ej she free from prison. DA women wants Stefano she been want him sense she got job. If she can't get Stefano than wants Ej. Sami told her go to hell she not betray the man she love's.

Spolier Sami tells Ej about the deal next Thursday and Friday he trying to make Sami change her mind.

thanks ej and sami!

#21117   2013/08/23 02:19PM
    ejami2012

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ej and sami:

thanks ej and sami!

so do we think DA is not working for Stefano now or is she using thst as s reason just to get Ej back for Stefano?

#21118   2013/08/23 02:30PM
    ej and sami

Ejami2012 I don't known that a good question is DA women working for Stefano or not. I don't trust her at all but she said when took this job Stefano was one person she wants in prison. So he if can't get Stefano than she going after his son. But we known that stupid trail is coming and ever secret is going to come out. I read preview for Days this fall it says that Sami trail going to have twist and turns and somebody going to save Sami. I wonder who going to save Sami.

#21119   2013/08/23 06:06PM
    HouseTops

Quote Axl Rose: One day Johnny when he is old enough he is going to have to find out the hard way about how he was conceived, that EJ raped Sami because let's face it EJ did rape Sami because she was faced with an impossible situation in which she had to save Lucas if you remember 2006 when they were both in that car together

This is similar to Luke and Laura of General Hospital when Lucky Spencer found out about his father Luke raping his mother Laura before he was even before

And on Days of our Lives you mark my words it will happen, Johnny will find out that his father EJ raped his mother Sami and Johnny could turn on both of his parents similar to what Lucky did when he found out about the rape on General Hospital

EJAMI, for me, always reminded me of Luke and Laura.
    Would love to see the kids SORAS for lots of angst.
    EJAMI grown children could go on for years and years about their heritage....

GO EJAMI!!

#21120   2013/08/23 06:53PM
    Moms Days

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Axl Rose: One day Johnny when he is old enough he is going to have to find out the hard way about how he was conceived, that EJ raped Sami because let's face it EJ did rape Sami because she was faced with an impossible situation in which she had to save Lucas if you remember 2006 when they were both in that car together

EJAMI, for me, always reminded me of Luke and Laura.
    Would love to see the kids SORAS for lots of angst.
    EJAMI grown children could go on for years and years about their heritage....

GO EJAMI!!

They might try to make it a big deal with Johnny however considering the fact Will knows and is still closer than ever to EJ I am sure it will be a big deal for a couple of minutes.

« 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list