List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 08:09AM, Views: 6407564, Replies: 23452
    « 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 » »| page:
    #21071   2013/08/19 08:50PM
    Re: The
    allmylovingdays

I doubt he will plot out or carry out an escape but what I would do for them to be able to get away from Salem and have a great family + romantic vacation once she gets out. I know the teaser for this promo is supposed to make us think could she but I know deep down she wouldn't even consider it but what if EJ gets wind and tries to sacrifice himself. I see the. Both ready to do whatever it takes for the other

#21072   2013/08/19 09:31PM
    allmylovingdays

Sweet EJAMI dreams

#21073   2013/08/19 09:36PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: I doubt he will plot out or carry out an escape but what I would do for them to be able to get away from Salem and have a great family + romantic vacation once she gets out. I know the teaser for this promo is supposed to make us think could she but I know deep down she wouldn't even consider it but what if EJ gets wind and tries to sacrifice himself. I see the. Both ready to do whatever it takes for the other

I can understand Ej being angry. Rafe still being smug in his hospital bed not willing to help Sami after she saved his manhood. He did not think twice about helping her cover the Ej shooting. Cover for Syd and Nicole Gabi . Ej is right Rafe is mad cause he lost Sami to Ej. He's right she should gave called a nurse to.help Rafe . Sami still cares for Rafe but she definitely is in love with her Ej. Just like she would be if it was Lucas or a family member etc. Sami needs freed ASAP. I don't think she will take DAd offer she loves Ej too much but She will tell him and he will try to get her to do it. This will show how much she loves him.

Syd was so adorable today. She's a cutie. She wants her mommy.

I want Ejamifamili time and Ejami private time ASAP. This stupid s/l is too long.

#21074   2013/08/19 09:49PM
    allmylovingdays

Way too long. And I still believe now we are going to suffer through a trial

#21075   2013/08/20 12:21AM
    wwwwww

I'm about to watch today's show but before I do I read some of the comments about EJ and Sami's argument over Rafe. I haven't seen the show yet so obviously I can't really say one way or the other but I know Sami said she loves EJ but she also didn't deny her feelings for Rafe. I think EJ has a lot of problems he obviously is still hurt his father turned his back on him which I think he still loves Stefano no matter what he saids they have been through a lot together and I know Stefano loves EJ they are both alike in a lot of ways. Anyways my point is I think he will help Sami out of this mess even if it means getting Stefano's help and maybe take a break from her. I know he loves her but I think he needs to deal with his issues with Stefano first and I think he may give his father back his company and they will work out their problems and have a close relationship again. As for Sami I think she will finally grow up and realize that EJ makes her happy and decides to win him back someway.

#21076   2013/08/20 04:52AM
    ej and sami

I am just glad that ejami is talking about this Rafe crap let it all out. Sami steals care for Rafe that's all she in loving with Ej. Come on people every super couple on this show steal cares about there ex husband or boyfriend. I hope this last time we hear about Rafe in ejami storyline. This spoliers been wrong like yesterday episode the spolier said that Ej was jealous of Rafe it was wrong. Ej is angry right now he got too much on his hand right now he trying to get his Sami out taking over Dirmera Company and taking the kids to school.

Sami is not going to betray Ej the promo wants us to believe that Sami is going to turn down that deal. She love's Ej so much she don't want him in prison. Maybe the deal is about Stefano getting his Company back from Ej.

Come on every supercouple on days steal cares about there ex husband or ex wife and boyfriend.

#21077   2013/08/20 05:11AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I doubt he will plot out or carry out an escape but what I would do for them to be able to get away from Salem and have a great family + romantic vacation once she gets out. I know the teaser for this promo is supposed to make us think could she but I know deep down she wouldn't even consider it but what if EJ gets wind and tries to sacrifice himself. I see the. Both ready to do whatever it takes for the other

I can understand Ej being angry. Rafe still being smug in his hospital bed not willing to help Sami after she saved his manhood. He did not think twice about helping her cover the Ej shooting. Cover for Syd and Nicole Gabi . Ej is right Rafe is mad cause he lost Sami to Ej. He's right she should gave called a nurse to.help Rafe . Sami still cares for Rafe but she definitely is in love with her Ej. Just like she would be if it was Lucas or a family member etc. Sami needs freed ASAP. I don't think she will take DAd offer she loves Ej too much but She will tell him and he will try to get her to do it. This will show how much she loves him.

Syd was so adorable today. She's a cutie. She wants her mommy.

I want Ejamifamili time and Ejami private time ASAP. This stupid s/l is too long.

It's been so long since we saw EJAMIfamili!

and far to long for EJAMI love making!

#21078   2013/08/20 05:23AM
    ej and sami

This Bernardi case been going on too long it summer is almost over why are these writers keep coming up with same storyline. This is second time Sami been famed for murder. Are girl needs to be home with here men and kid's. I am glad her grandmom brought her some food and told her too keep fighting. I wish ejami was fighting at house yesterday we could seen them have make up sex.

Listen Sami steal cares about Rafe that's all she totally in loving with Ej. Every supercouple on Days steal cares about there ex husband or ex wife and or boyfriend. I am just glad ejami is talking about this Rafe crap it makes than stronger than ever.

#21079   2013/08/20 08:16AM
    tariro

Quote ej and sami: This Bernardi case been going on too long it summer is almost over why are these writers keep coming up with same storyline. This is second time Sami been famed for murder. Are girl needs to be home with here men and kid's. I am glad her grandmom brought her some food and told her too keep fighting. I wish ejami was fighting at house yesterday we could seen them have make up sex.

Listen Sami steal cares about Rafe that's all she totally in loving with Ej. Every supercouple on Days steal cares about there ex husband or ex wife and or boyfriend. I am just glad ejami is talking about this Rafe crap it makes than stronger than ever.

I 'm really over this whole Sami cares about her exes stuff because at times the way the character is written it doesn't always gel with the general storyline we are already following so its hard to tell if the writers are just throwing stuff in there to keep another character relavant until their own storyline picks up or if it has any actual point behind it so most of the time I just take EJ's cue and choose to ignore it which is what I've always loved about Ej as a character ,when he's all about Sami he's ALL about Sami its as if his past loves e.g Nicole never existed and even when he was with Nicole ,he was still into Sami which makes him easy to gauge!

#21080   2013/08/20 08:23AM
    stjarna

Quote tariro:
    Quote ej and sami: This Bernardi case been going on too long it summer is almost over why are these writers keep coming up with same storyline. This is second time Sami been famed for murder. Are girl needs to be home with here men and kid's. I am glad her grandmom brought her some food and told her too keep fighting. I wish ejami was fighting at house yesterday we could seen them have make up sex.

I 'm really over this whole Sami cares about her exes stuff because at times the way the character is written it doesn't always gel with the general storyline we are already following so its hard to tell if the writers are just throwing stuff in there to keep another character relavant until their own storyline picks up or if it has any actual point behind it so most of the time I just take EJ's cue and choose to ignore it which is what I've always loved about Ej as a character ,when he's all about Sami he's ALL about Sami its as if his past loves e.g Nicole never existed and even when he was with Nicole ,he was still into Sami which makes him easy to gauge!

they did this to make EJ look jealous and that he is the one who keeps grudges and to generally make EJ bad!

Oh, I had to laugh a bit when he said that there is somethin or someone who got all this mess... and I was shouting LOL LOL the writers!!! lol
    ok, I am serious again.
    True what you said Tariro, EJ only has eyes for Samantha!!!

and EJ was right... why the heck did she have to get a cold cloth or whatever...she can call the nurse to do it, after all it is their job! Duh!

I hope the evidence pops up soon, and the trial and let's get into another storyline...

« 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list