List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 08:26PM, Views: 6627716, Replies: 23922
    « 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 » »| page:
    #21011   2013/08/16 10:22AM
    Re: The
    HouseTops

Triplets, triplets, triplets!!

Easy as 1, 2, 3!!

#21012   2013/08/16 10:25AM
    Axl Rose

And not to mention if they have triplets it would be overdoing it, Sami already has 4 children, 2 with EJ, 2 with Lucas, and not to mention she is already a grandmother at her age so if she were to have triplets she would have 7 children and that would be overkill, I mean come on, let's be realistic here, I think 4 children is enough but if they insist on her having another one then 5 should be her maximum

#21013   2013/08/16 10:35AM
    HouseTops

Quote Axl Rose: And not to mention if they have triplets it would be overdoing it, Sami already has 4 children, 2 with EJ, 2 with Lucas, and not to mention she is already a grandmother at her age so if she were to have triplets she would have 7 children and that would be overkill, I mean come on, let's be realistic here, I think 4 children is enough but if they insist on her having another one then 5 should be her maximum

What's wrong with 7 children, my mother had 7 children!!

Overkill is because it is soap opera.....the older you get, the more likely you will have multiplies.

#21014   2013/08/16 10:37AM
    ejami2012

Quote Axl Rose: And not to mention if they have triplets it would be overdoing it, Sami already has 4 children, 2 with EJ, 2 with Lucas, and not to mention she is already a grandmother at her age so if she were to have triplets she would have 7 children and that would be overkill, I mean come on, let's be realistic here, I think 4 children is enough but if they insist on her having another one then 5 should be her maximum

The triplets would be great. Kate has so why not Sami with 7. Will grown. if we cant get three ill settle for one more a lil boy. Elvis Aaron Jr. Or Elvis Samuel

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/16 10:39AM
    #21015   2013/08/16 10:49AM
    Axl Rose

Quote ejami2012:

The triplets would be great. Kate has so why not Sami with 7. Will grown. if we cant get three ill settle for one more a lil boy. Elvis Aaron Jr. Or Elvis Samuel

Yes I would settle for an EJami baby boy

#21016   2013/08/16 10:49AM
    Axl Rose

Quote ejami2012:

Yes I would settle for an EJami baby boy

#21017   2013/08/16 02:44PM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome this week I just loved this couple it sucks they are apart from each other. I ready for this storyline ofJoe Bernardi storyline to go away it been 3 months already. If this real life this case would been drop because they did not find that razor. Boring cop is getting on my never again I glad Ej told him off today. Sami and Kate knowns that Stefano was behind this. Even they figure it out Hope and Abe needs to do a better job because they suck right now.

This Monday comes up ejami is going to fight over boring cop enough with that men. He been in ejami storyline for 5 years now.

#21018   2013/08/16 07:10PM
    ej and sami

Ej was awesome today he really told Rafe the truth about his self. Rafe is nothing but jerk he need to go back in coma. Sami made laugh when she told Kate Stefano is totally George Washington ! He never tells a lie lol

Rafe had a never to called Sami Samantha on today show. Have he lost his mind. Ej is the only men can called her Samantha. I can't not stand Rafe.

Everybody in Salem better watch out Ej is going to move heaven and earth to save his Sami. They better stay out of his way he not going to stop until future wife is home with and kid's.

#21019   2013/08/17 12:00AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Ej was awesome today he really told Rafe the truth about his self. Rafe is nothing but jerk he need to go back in coma. Sami made laugh when she told Kate Stefano is totally George Washington ! He never tells a lie lol

Rafe had a never to called Sami Samantha on today show. Have he lost his mind. Ej is the only men can called her Samantha. I can't not stand Rafe.
    Hopefully Sami's feelings for Rafe are addressed next week and she explains to EJ what she meant when she told Kate that what her and Rafe have is more than Kate will have with anybody ever. I think somebody said that Ejami was going to be a couple at least thru December. They should have Sami tell both Lucas and Rafe that EJ is her choice and she is truly happy and in love with him instead of just telling EJ it will mean more that way.

Everybody in Salem better watch out Ej is going to move heaven and earth to save his Sami. They better stay out of his way he not going to stop until future wife is home with and kid's.

Hopefully Sami's feelings for Rafe are addressed next week and she explains to EJ what she meant when she told Kate that what her and Rafe have is more than Kate will have with anybody ever. I think somebody said that Ejami was going to be a couple at least thru December. They should have Sami tell both Lucas and Rafe that EJ is her choice and she is truly happy and in love with him instead of just telling EJ it will mean more that way like when Kristen was about to make out with John but she ended it quickly because Brady is her true love yeah she will probably lose him but when the actress comes back they will reunite.

#21020   2013/08/17 12:58AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:

What's wrong with 7 children, my mother had 7 children!!

Overkill is because it is soap opera.....the older you get, the more likely you will have multiplies.

That's awesome, House Tops! You're one of 7 kids
    Yesssss to triplets EJ is so rich he can hire staff for a kindergarden at the mansion!!!!!!!

« 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list