List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6764248, Replies: 24026
    « 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 » »| page:
    #20911   2013/08/08 07:36AM
    Re: The
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Nothing can bring me down about EJAMI as long as they are together they will be fine!

I agreed with you Sharon n nick 4eva nothing can bring me down either just as long ejami are together and everything will be fine. They are Days most powerful evil grey couple. Ejami is best powerful couple on daytime TV right.

I did like spoilers but cant resist them. Im tired of Ejami angst all the time. Give them time to enjoy being together and make me happy please writers

They have been so unhappy for most of the summer.....

Maybe the fall will be better!

and then we will hear wedding bells!

and than the honeymoon!

#20912   2013/08/08 07:46AM
    ej and sami

I can't wait until this hold bernardi storyline is over it's waste our ejami summer. When Sami gets out of prison I want ejami to go bad again and make people pay for what they have done to them. Ejami been nice to people too long it's time for them to go bad again. I want Ejami to be bad evil powerful couple it's time for them to ruled Salem again.

#20913   2013/08/08 09:30AM
    allmylovingdays

I was just reading twitter and yesterday or today James and Alison scenes taped that had the new actress Chrishell complimenting them on what is being taped. We know this for December

A long time from now. It would seem but the months move fast

#20914   2013/08/09 05:44AM
    allmylovingdays

don't forget there's a new way to vote but still twice a day until Monday 11pm

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-august-5-2013-edition/

#20915   2013/08/09 05:52AM
    ej and sami

I am happy that ejami is on today show. I can't wait until Will and Ej come up with a plan to save Sami. I want Sami out of prison now this storyline been going on too long.

#20916   2013/08/09 09:26AM
    HouseTops

EJAMI on today...yea....

Gonna make a baby soon??

#20917   2013/08/09 10:50AM
    HouseTops

SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo good together!!

#20918   2013/08/09 02:19PM
    ej and sami

I just loved Ejami they awesome together I just can't get enough of them. They Days most powerful evil grey couple in Salem. They jail kiss so are freak Hot. I can't believe what Marlena said she glad Ej is Dirmera wow that surprised me. Yes Sami Dirmera we want you home in the bed with Ej.

I went to NBC to see pictures for next week I wonder who threating Sami
    In jail it better not be Marge Bernardi again had enough with that women. I can't believe Ej goes to see boring cop in the hospital.

I read a spolier for next week it says that Sami and Kate see Stefano doing something it will not surprised me if Stefano is talk with Marge Bernardi.

#20919   2013/08/09 03:48PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: I just loved Ejami they awesome together I just can't get enough of them. They Days most powerful evil grey couple in Salem. They jail kiss so are freak Hot. I can't believe what Marlena said she glad Ej is Dirmera wow that surprised me. Yes Sami Dirmera we want you home in the bed with Ej.

In jail it better not be Marge Bernardi again had enough with that women. I can't believe Ej goes to see boring cop in the hospital.

I read a spolier for next week it says that Sami and Kate see Stefano doing something it will not surprised me if Stefano is talk with Marge Bernardi.

loved the jail house kiss. Sami told Ej she wants to be home to jump his bones. Unexpected but loved it. Sami girl don't we all. Lol

#20920   2013/08/09 04:06PM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami: I just loved Ejami they awesome together I just can't get enough of them. They Days most powerful evil grey couple in Salem. They jail kiss so are freak Hot. I can't believe what Marlena said she glad Ej is Dirmera wow that surprised me. Yes Sami Dirmera we want you home in the bed with Ej.

loved the jail house kiss. Sami told Ej she wants to be home to jump his bones. Unexpected but loved it. Sami girl don't we all. Lol

I'm glad they are not mad at Sonny. Sami understands what Adrienne did. Glad she told Sonny to be there for his mom. Loved Sami and Sonny and Ej and Will today

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/09 04:08PM
    « 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list