List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 03:06PM, Views: 6482911, Replies: 23610
    « 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 » »| page:
    #20901   2013/08/08 06:04AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Nothing can bring me down about EJAMI as long as they are together they will be fine!

I agreed with you Sharon n nick 4eva nothing can bring me down either just as long ejami are together and everything will be fine. They are Days most powerful evil grey couple. Ejami is best powerful couple on daytime TV right.

#20902   2013/08/08 06:19AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Nothing can bring me down about EJAMI as long as they are together they will be fine!

I agreed with you Sharon n nick 4eva nothing can bring me down either just as long ejami are together and everything will be fine. They are Days most powerful evil grey couple. Ejami is best powerful couple on daytime TV right.

I did like spoilers but cant resist them. Im tired of Ejami angst all the time. Give them time to enjoy being together and make me happy please writers

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/08 06:21AM
    #20903   2013/08/08 06:28AM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami:

I did like spoilers but cant resist them. Im tired of Ejami angst all the
    time. Give them time to enjoy being together and make me happy
    please writers

I agreed ejami 2012 I do like spoliers too it's hard to resist them I read spoiler for two weeks it's say that Ej and Sami are fight over Rafe enough with him already. Why can't he just stay out of ejami storyline. I want ejami happy too. But we have to remember that the writers don't like happy couples. I find with angst ejami just as long as they keep Rafe out of it. I ready for ejami to return to there darkside and make Salem pay for what did to them.

#20904   2013/08/08 06:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:

sharon n nick is our POLLYANNA! I don't know what we would have done with out her!!! Thank you Sharon!

I don't think EJ and Sami will be on today but lets cross our fingers and toes and hope for the best. I am sure they will be on tomorrow!

#20905   2013/08/08 06:58AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami:

I did like spoilers but cant resist them. Im tired of Ejami angst all the
    time. Give them time to enjoy being together and make me happy
    please writers

I agreed ejami 2012 I do like spoliers too it's hard to resist them I read spoiler for two weeks it's say that Ej and Sami are fight over Rafe enough with him already. Why can't he just stay out of ejami storyline. I want ejami happy too. But we have to remember that the writers don't like happy couples. I find with angst ejami just as long as they keep Rafe out of it. I ready for ejami to return to there darkside and make Salem pay for what did to them.

If they fight cause of I hope Samis not in jail cause we won't get a hot make up scene. Ej is being very understanding right now about but its time now for Sami to let that rest if she really loves Ej. You know who has kept her away from her kids and Ej. I just wish Sami would show more regret as far as her kids and Ej like stating I helped Rafe glad I could but my actions cost me my family which I regret. But no all we get is I would do it again to save Rafe even if it cost me my freedom my kids and Ej. It gave me the impression he means more to her than her family that THAT I DON'T LIKE

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/08 07:04AM
    #20906   2013/08/08 07:06AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:

SPOILER

Sami gets video from and is moved. Ehy or why cant they keep him out of ejamis orbit. Ej of course gets jealous. Why is the c as usr of mire sngst fot them I want you know who away from them . Give him a new love interest or ticjet out of salem to get therapy. I do not want any more Safe related anything. They atr boring dull no chemistry what so evet. Will the writers ever get a clue leave ejami the hottest couple in sslem alone to ve thrillyibg blissfully happy with their kids. I want sami out of prison and ejami married asap. Maybe Ej not cancelling the wedding is a good sign

To me and to the millions of EJAMI's fans, safe never really existed. After Sami's confession to EJ the writers made it crystal clear to all the doubters that EJ is Sami's one and only.

Why rafe is still around EJAMI I have no clue, but I am not worried.

My question is why is rafe still in Salem???

#20907   2013/08/08 07:16AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:

#20908   2013/08/08 07:18AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami:

I did like spoilers but cant resist them. Im tired of Ejami angst all the time. Give them time to enjoy being together and make me happy please writers

They have been so unhappy for most of the summer.....

Maybe the fall will be better!

#20909   2013/08/08 07:23AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami:

sharon n nick is our POLLYANNA! I don't know what we would have done with out her!!! Thank you Sharon!

I don't think EJ and Sami will be on today but lets cross our fingers and toes and hope for the best. I am sure they will be on tomorrow!

We all have EJAMI!

Let the writers do anything they want to them because Sami loves EJ and we all know he loves her and nothing and no one is stronger than that!

#20910   2013/08/08 07:26AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami:

They have been so unhappy for most of the summer.....

Maybe the fall will be better!

and then we will hear wedding bells!

« 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list