List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 05:42PM, Views: 6616473, Replies: 23882
    « 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 » »| page:
    #20881   2013/08/06 10:22AM
    Re: The
    ejami2012

Aftet that comment Sami said to Lucas she would save all over agsin and risk losing kids and Ej for you know who Ej needs to let her rot in prison. Seroiusly though thst comment still has me fuming. I guess its a Safe bone. Lookske Ej gonna have to got serioisly darkside to get her out and clearef judt hope if its too dark she will forgive him. I wanna ejami wedfing

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 10:28AM
    #20882   2013/08/06 11:38AM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome today they are breaking my heart I loved that phone call between Sami and Johnny it's makes me sad you see it in Sami face she really mess her children. It's time for Justin and Ej to find out more about Marge Bernardi this women is up to something.

Marge Bernardi needs to leave town she gets on my last freak nervous her acting is bad please make her go away. This women is working with Stefano. When Sami gets out of prison I hope she slap the hell out of Marge.

We all known that Ej darkside is about to come out so he can save his Sami. I can't wait until ejami go on there darkside together they about to make people pay for what they have done to them.

#20883   2013/08/06 12:01PM
    wwwwww

Quote ejami2012: Aftet that comment Sami said to Lucas she would save all over agsin and risk losing kids and Ej for you know who Ej needs to let her rot in prison. Seroiusly though thst comment still has me fuming. I guess its a Safe bone. Lookske Ej gonna have to got serioisly darkside to get her out and clearef judt hope if its too dark she will forgive him. I wanna ejami wedfing

I think what she said was misinterpret she would of helped Lucas, Austin or whoever as well not just Rafe but honestly though I'm tired of this Rafe pimping all the time it's just not Sami they even have Kate loving him to.

#20884   2013/08/06 06:26PM
    HouseTops

EJAMI sitting on the floor of a jail is an amazing, sexy, family oriented couple .

#20885   2013/08/06 06:59PM
    ejami2012

Yes I loved they were sitting on the floor. The phone call just everything about their scenes were great. I love them

#20886   2013/08/06 08:53PM
    zuzu61

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ejami2012: Aftet that comment Sami said to Lucas she would save all over agsin and risk losing kids and Ej for you know who Ej needs to let her rot in prison. Seroiusly though thst comment still has me fuming. I guess its a Safe bone. Lookske Ej gonna have to got serioisly darkside to get her out and clearef judt hope if its too dark she will forgive him. I wanna ejami wedfing

I think what she said was misinterpret she would of helped Lucas, Austin or whoever as well not just Rafe but honestly though I'm tired of this Rafe pimping all the time it's just not Sami they even have Kate loving him to.

O.M.G. That conversation with Johnny still has me crying!!
    You could see the pain on EJ's face when they were talking.

Speaking of Rafe pimping.. (I know this is not the thread to be discussing this).. but EVERYONE in Salem has been on a; "OHH Jenn, Daniel is SOOO wonderful Crusade".
    Now the "WWHHHY" patient mentions it to Jennifer ONE time and she blew the motor in her car getting to where Daniel was!!! Since when does St. Rafe have soo much influence over Jenn, when NO ONE else could reach her??!?!? Gag me writers!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/06 08:55PM
    #20887   2013/08/06 09:06PM
    zuzu61

Quote ejami2012: Yes I loved they were sitting on the floor. The phone call just everything about their scenes were great. I love them

I agree!!! One of the BEST scenes in a long time.. Heartbreaking and also heartwarming @ showing how much they Love each other.
    This has to make their relationship stronger than ever.
    I was soo proud of Sami as a Mother today. The way she handled being so devastated and not allowing it to show to her baby boy.
    I hope Marge ENJOYED kissing her child Good Night, and I hope Adrienne loved snuggling with the man she loves.
    Get Sami out and home to the ones she loves.
    Thank you Justin & EJ for giving it your all for Sami!!

#20888   2013/08/07 06:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ejami2012: Yes I loved they were sitting on the floor. The phone call just everything about their scenes were great. I love them

I agree!!! One of the BEST scenes in a long time.. Heartbreaking and also heartwarming @ showing how much they Love each other.
    This has to make their relationship stronger than ever.
    I was soo proud of Sami as a Mother today. The way she handled being so devastated and not allowing it to show to her baby boy.
    I hope Marge ENJOYED kissing her child Good Night, and I hope Adrienne loved snuggling with the man she loves.
    Get Sami out and home to the ones she loves.
    Thank you Justin & EJ for giving it your all for Sami!!

AMEN, Justin, EJ, Sami, Will, Roman all need to be getting their act together and get SAMI OUT NOW!!! I loved the scenes yesterday! love love love my EJAMI!

#20889   2013/08/07 06:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: EJAMI sitting on the floor of a jail is an amazing, sexy, family oriented couple .

The root for couple!! the best writing sometimes surprises me when it is showing casing EJAMI.

I do expect a jailhouse wedding. I expect EJ to totally show Sami he is committed to her through sickness, bad times and good. I can't wait, sure I wanted a beautiful wedding and all but whatever EJ plans for Samantha will end up beautiful, romantic and full of the love he has for this one woman.

#20890   2013/08/07 06:45AM
    ej and sami

Ejami was awesome yesterday they are breaking my heart I just hate this bernardi storyline. I want my girl Sami out of prison now. Sami needs to tell Justin and Ej that's this cops treat her bad. It's time for Ej too return to his darkside and save Sami.

I am starting to think that Bernardi is alive or Marge had her husband kill something is not right with this women. I will not be shock if Marge Bernardi have that razor. When are they going to find something in bernardi house.

« 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list