List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 04:42AM, Views: 5902975, Replies: 23117
    « 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 » »| page:
    #20871   2013/08/05 11:10AM
    Re: The
    dazgonby

Quote wwwwww: Do you all think Ejami will still be together in say April. I hope they last as many years and Bo and Hope. I'm a little worried though I saw a spoiler where Rafe sends Sami a video and she is touched. Hopefully everything works out in the end and Sami stays in love with EJ.

Bo and Hope had plenty of problems so I wouldn't cross Ej and Sami out on being a couple.
    And just because Rafe sends Sami a video means nothing. They can be just friends.

#20872   2013/08/05 11:14AM
    ej and sami

Ejami is braking my heart I hate seeing them like this. I want Sami out of prison now this storyline been going on too long.

I can't stand Marge Bernardi she needs to go away how did in too see Sami this cops are stupid. She working with Stefano I got that feel funny I am sick tried of her can she please let town and take her son with here. Marge knows that her husband was dirity cop. I can't wait until truth come about Bernardi been dirity cop. Abe and Hope post to protect Sami in jail. Salem have worst police in history.

#20873   2013/08/05 11:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwwwww: Do you all think Ejami will still be together in say April. I hope they last as many years and Bo and Hope. I'm a little worried though I saw a spoiler where sends Sami a video and she is touched. Hopefully everything works out in the end and Sami stays in love with EJ.

didn't mean to ignore you but It's just a one day at time thing for me. I take the show one day at a time and rather not read spoilers.

#20874   2013/08/05 12:08PM
    Re: ej sami,
    hvmissy

love ej sami get married already love ej to bail her out this wk.

When he first came to Salem and moved in across from Sammi, you could tell she was drawn to him from the start. The months that went by before her wedding to Lucas, I loved the sizzle between them. When those two were on the screen together, they made your tv screen steam over. I never missed an episode.

I am glad that the writers are now going to have EJ redeem himself. Even though he is a Dimera and he has done bad things, which who hasn't, I just can't help but love him with Sammi. I loved the fact that he loves her for who she is, not who she should be. He loved her even through all of her faults and bad judgement calls.

He has his character down to a fine art. I loved to watch his expressions on his face when he is with Sammi or thinking of Sammi. Such love and tenderness from someone who was programmed to be a "soldier".

I am still holding out that the writers will eventually bring EJ and Sammi together. I can't picture him with another female on the show.[/quote]

#20875   2013/08/05 01:23PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: I found a SoapOperaDigest over the weekend so I bought it. The cover was ALL DAYS -with the title Biggest Days Dish ever...I wish I had read the book in the grocery store instead of buying because of course the dish is pretty empty. HOWEVER at the end they have mailbag and Sound Off and this is why I am writing about it here. We need to bombard them with emails from EJAMI fans. email for SoundOff is SODsound@soapoperadigest.com[/com] There was a really good email from a Justin fan and it wasn't until the end of mailbag that I just thought really? Fans are distressed over Chandler Massey & Casey Deidrick leaving. Said they were the best newcomers since Alison Sweeney-I concur....then another Days follower mentioned- MarMar and John, said they clearly have something special, I don't know what people consider chemistry anymore. I know there are legions of EJ & Sami fans, but all I see with them is anger and lust J&M had the whole package.

I already sent in my email stating that the viewer missed some of the greatest scenes and that the fight scene after Sami found out about DE takeover is just a smidgen of what makes EJAMI so great. During this whole Bernardi fiasco that EJ has been her rock and is trying to make sure that she doesn't end up forever in jail. He is heartbroken that she is in a cell. I wish I had mentioned the 'we will rule my father's former empire' that scene to me was just too much fun. The end of my email said that I am not dismissing John & MarMar because they are a historical Days couple but I wouldn't write off EJAMI as two dimensional since the actors James Scott & Alison Sweeney breath life into EJ & Sami so much that at times you feel you are watching a real couple.

I'm hoping one of us gets a really good email sent and posted in the next issue.

Don't forget to vote!! tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/08/pulse-poll-july-29-2013-edition/

AMLD, I read the same SOD, which gave lots of space to DAYS, some of which we are all free to agree or diasgree with. As for a viewer's comment about Marlena and John having something special, there was rarely any question that they were a Super Couple "back in the day." They had many, many years for fans as old as me to obsess over the ups and downs in their love match. There are surely many younger viewers who have never seen most of that bittersweet story. That doesn't mean that Ejami do not have the same degree of "chemistry" or that their relationship will not last as long as John and Marlena's. (I also don't quite get what the SOD writer meant by saying all she's seen is anger and lust--did she mean between EJ and Sami or between their fans?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 01:31PM
    #20876   2013/08/05 03:10PM
    allmylovingdays

Fadingrose it isn't anything new you have those who will never get EJAMI so to me the writer is a lot like what I've read on the daily update from those who don't get EJAMI's love. They say EJAMI is only lust and the fights are too full of anger before they make up. I mentioned that since we watch similar shows (Suits) that a lot of EJAMI can be seen in a couple we both love rachel and mike but they fail to se the similarities. So I don't really try and debate the merits of what I like I just enjoy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/05 03:12PM
    #20877   2013/08/05 06:19PM
    Axl Rose

Sami and EJ remind me sort of like a young John and Marlena if that makes any sense with EJ reminding me so much like his uncle John considering John is EJ's biological uncle since John is Santo and Colleen's son making John Stefano's half-brother which means John would be EJ's uncle, but nevertheless EJ reminds me so much like John but then again EJ is his father's son but Sami reminds me so much of her mother Marlena

#20878   2013/08/06 04:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote hvmissy: love ej sami get married already love ej to bail her out this wk.

When he first came to Salem and moved in across from Sammi, you could tell she was drawn to him from the start. The months that went by before her wedding to Lucas, I loved the sizzle between them. When those two were on the screen together, they made your tv screen steam over. I never missed an episode.

I am glad that the writers are now going to have EJ redeem himself. Even though he is a Dimera and he has done bad things, which who hasn't, I just can't help but love him with Sammi. I loved the fact that he loves her for who she is, not who she should be. He loved her even through all of her faults and bad judgement calls.

He has his character down to a fine art. I loved to watch his expressions on his face when he is with Sammi or thinking of Sammi. Such love and tenderness from someone who was programmed to be a "soldier".

I am still holding out that the writers will eventually bring EJ and Sammi together. I can't picture him with another female on the show.

I love that it is EJ that gets to hold her close, comfort her and gets to hear back the I love you's. It took way too long and it just has to last a long long long time.

#20879   2013/08/06 05:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: Fadingrose it isn't anything new you have those who will never get EJAMI so to me the writer is a lot like what I've read on the daily update from those who don't get EJAMI's love. They say EJAMI is only lust and the fights are too full of anger before they make up. I mentioned that since we watch similar shows (Suits) that a lot of EJAMI can be seen in a couple we both love rachel and mike but they fail to se the similarities. So I don't really try and debate the merits of what I like I just enjoy

EJAMI has everything a couple should have.

The ups and down......

Lust and love.......

Anger and passion.....

The chemistry.....

This all consumed need for each other......

The drive....

They have it all!

EJAMI's are having the time of our lives enjoying our couple!

#20880   2013/08/06 05:47AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote hvmissy: love ej sami get married already love ej to bail her out this wk.

I am still holding out that the writers will eventually bring EJ and Sammi together. I can't picture him with another female on the show.

I love that it is EJ that gets to hold her close, comfort her and gets to hear back the I love you's. It took way too long and it just has to last a long long long time.

I loved OUR EJAMI yesterday, so loving......

« 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list